Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master of war: Proclemation (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

Number of posts : 1159
Registration date : 2011-04-07

Master of war: Proclemation (open) Empty
PostSubject: Master of war: Proclemation (open)   Master of war: Proclemation (open) EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:42 am

Warning sirens blared, a loud, dull scream that shattered the usual calm hum-drum of the Kiri streets. The high-street lay empty, at least of life, glass spread across the road like the ice of a winter morning from all the blown-out windows, dispersed with smouldering pot-holes, rocks pushing their way through the dirt and the occaisional damp stain of a failed water-jutsu.

Still forms lay in a veritable pile in an almost perfect semi-circle within the destruction, police, ANBU and nin alike, even the occaisional mercenery. Yet, no innocents lay crushed, torn or broken within the mass - the only saving grace of the armed forces it seemed.
Thermal, chakra and motion tracker's confirmed it; there were more contenders on the way though nobody really worth the worry.

Atehameru Heishi, the world's most wanted, stood calmly within the henge of bodies, his huge, grey, armoured cyborg frame crackling with plasma as his kinetic-barriers struggled to reform themselves. The ANBU had pushed him, forced him to release three of five limiters, but it was nothing to worry too much about. The only threat in the city of Mei-Sama and she was away on business - he'd made sure of that.
Bereft of back-up - as was the plan - he waited calmly within the street, waiting for the next thing the world had to throw at him. He'd have smirked had he a face to do so, his blank smooth face-plate refusing to gleam in the light of the mid-day.

"Limiters 3-5 re-instated, status: combat ready, awaiting next test" small blue words in the corner of his HUD flickered into life, blipping out of existence again.

Soon... it would all start again soon. A point needed to be proven, the five-nations task-force dared to oppose him and thus they would have to be put in their place - shown how feeble they truely were.

Soon...
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

Number of posts : 1629
Registration date : 2011-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Master of war: Proclemation (open)   Master of war: Proclemation (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:34 am

Yukiko knew she had to stop him, he was a wanted criminal and she was the only available ninja in the whole of Kiri at the moment and they thought she would stand a better chance since they knew she had met him, not that anyone knew he had interrogated her and personally branded her, as she ran along a brick wall dressed what was deemed better then her usual attire of a swishy dress, this time she was in long black leggings, fire resistant ones and a long sleeved black shirt with hidden armor plates underneath that strangely didn't restrict movement, she could thank the guild for that. elbow length gloves that protected her arms and her hair tied back in two pig tails to not get in her face and she leapt down from the wall and seen the destruction ahead as well as the familier armor plated hulk standing ahead.

A smirk came to her face as her violet eyes took in the surroundings and for once she didn't bother morphing to hide her location in the shadows, she already knew that he would know she was approaching probably already now he would have sensed her, that damn protective outfit he wore, it almost made her want to get one herself. With a shrug and her eyes turned hard, she hadn't had a fight in a while, but she didn't think she was rusty, in fact Yukiko already knew how this would work out but she had practiced over the years since she last saw Ate, in fact over the years she had matured a bit, her hair was a bit shorter now, still midnight black and down to her shoulder blades, her figure was more toned and lithe now, she was a woman now, nineteen now although she was sixteen when she first met him she was toughened woman now, a fine ninja.

Concentrating her thoughts as she was within range now she charged her chakra and muttered "Light strike" before thrusting her palm out towards him, still a few feet away and approaching from behind and a beam of highly concentrated light shot from her palm straight at his back, if it hit she hoped it would basically sear through his armor like a laser but then again she expected it to miss and instead immediently jumped to the side afterwards in a swift motion in case of attack straight from Ate, somewhere in the back of her mind she wondered if he would remember her, the brand wasn't showing yet it had been only three years or so.
Back to top Go down
http://seiya-tsubasa.deviantart.com/
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Master of war: Proclemation (open)   Master of war: Proclemation (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 12:48 am

Yet, Ate was not the same man that had branded her so long ago - he stood at well over 8 feet tall now, the plates across his body seeming to be a natural part of him rather than a suit. There was no trace of biology left, save his chakra and mind - Atehameru had shed his human body for one of unnatural synthetic power - a cyborg body.
With the same casuality as if he'd been called over by a friend, the huge prosthetic warrior turned to Yukiko, his featureless faceplate burning an eerie hole the mind's eye of any.

"releasing limiter 1" the words echoed in his minds eye.

As the laser smashed against his body the light writhed and twisted away, scattering away from his plates in a shower of diffracted deflected beams - chakra quantum tunneling the laser into new directions.

"Ah, Yukiko, it's been a while - last i saw you i had a body. You've grown, i had to release the genin-limiter straight away" the massive beast of a warrior chuckled, not even showing as much courtesy as to drop into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Master of war: Proclemation (open)   Master of war: Proclemation (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 11:06 am

There was something different about Ate now that she studied him up close, it almost seemed as if him and the plates were one, they connected with one another somehow and as he made a pun about him having a body when they last met it quickly all snapped into place afterwards, she did have a quick mind thank the lord. So he was a robot, android thing now, it would explain his different looks and the harsh eyed lady, though if you got to know her for long enough lady seemed hardly the fitting term. She rolled her eyes a bit and stood before him, yet a bit of a distance away and placed a gloved hand on her hip "glad to see you still remember me Ate" He voice held no emotion, devoid of it as though she was the cyborg and not him, but she was always serious about a mission, people who mucked about on missions hardly returned, she tried to keep a level head about most things.

Her mind thought and dismissed his words quickly, keeping important info stored away till later, such as Limiter, what did he mean by that "I'm not a Genin remember" she reminded him in that slight icy tone of hers whilst thinking what to hit him next with. Looking straight into the faceplate that regarded her she managed a half hearted smile as her next words came "I think you know exactly why i'm here" she noted that he hadn't worried about getting into a fighting stance and Yukiko had to admit, that irritated her a bit, did he think that she wasn't even worth getting into one, that she was like a bug to him, but she remained normal and if in retaliation she took her time to casually pull a kunai out of a holster by her thigh and fling it at him, directly at his abdomen whilst dropping into the shadows near her of a destroyed building. He had some sort of mechanism that allowed him to know where she was and so leapt to his own shadow that he created and sent another wave of shadows, tendrils around his body, though she didn't expect to hold at all though maybe for a few seconds. reappearing soon after in the place she had been before, Yukiko wanted to see his reaction although she doubted one if he was a cyborg now, what it would be if she toyed with him for a little. The wind picked up a fraction and now her pig tails fluttered and swayed a bit to the wind, almost like a scene from an anime before an epic battle, her hands down by her sides she looked as if she was mearly watching him, not in any fighting stance of her own although she was prepared at a moments notice to dodge or strike when the situation called for it.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Master of war: Proclemation (open)   Master of war: Proclemation (open) EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 3:33 pm

As powerful as Ate though himself, he clearly wasn't aiming very well. The area of destruction weild ver little in terms of important targets, many shinobi saw to that. The village had been all but evacuated before the mad bomber came riding in, sent only to carry his own 'Just cause.' In the shadows, another warrior stood. In his own world, a dark, unseeable world of shadows. He had once believed the words of the monster. Promising the end of world, and the ultimate power. A freedom for the innocent from the pain of war and death. But clearly, such was not of salvation, nor mercy on the world nad those who live in it. His red eyes looking up at the two: Yukiko, a shadow user just like him, and Ate, a monster his sister had spilt much information about. He watched the two conversate and waited. He would wait for his time to strike, and to send his own message.

Xeno knelt against the ground in his dark world and whispered quietly to himself, to his demon, his other side. He knew that neither combatant could see or hear him, but still, he was always careful. "So this is the man." He whispered. "He waves such a flag that could cause whole armies to turn on their captians." Xeno laughed to himself. 'He is but a weak soul, looking to prove the world wrong.' Myth said in Xeno's head. 'The tides of time have seen many just like him, and like the rest, time will slowly but surely turn him to the same dust water and wind turn a mountain.' "But perhaps time could use a hand speeding the process."
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Master of war: Proclemation (open)   Master of war: Proclemation (open) EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:08 am

The huge cyborg just chuckled, staying completely motionless as the tendrils of shadow enveloped his body.
The moment Yukiko moved his head snapped to her new location without so much as a quiver, arms still held low and casual. The lashings of the darkness met his plates as if they were a hand placed upon a sizzling pan, steam hissing away as the unnatural light screamed in discontent as Atehameru's kinetic barriers burnt them to naught.

"Honestly, the task-force seem to have no concept of a warm welcome - i came here to offer diplomacy and instead i get swarmed by fools throwing their lives away in some vague hope of being martyred or some delusion of saving others. I would have gladly marched to the admin building without harming a soul, were it not for the fools who attacked me first..." he explained, flexing the unnatural fingers of his body before inclining his head to one side "... and it seems we have another fool who thinks he can strike me from stealth. You can hide yourself from electromagnetics and sound, Xeno, but you are mistaken to think such a thing wouldn't give off an almighty stench of chakra-use for you to be able to see and hear us one way - there is no hiding from me"

In a sudden jolt of movement Atehameru left the earth, hovering maybe two feet above the quivering ground with arms held wide and two fingers extended like pretend pistols. Light twisted and writhed and groaned at the tips of his digits, the chakra charged around them desperate, eager to ignite into the world.

"What say you, children of the night - willing to be slaughtered like cattle as your comrades have?" he proclaimed, the featureless plate that served as his face unable to translate his grin.
Back to top Go down
Cookiechan
Genin
Cookiechan

PostSubject: Re: Master of war: Proclemation (open)   Master of war: Proclemation (open) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 pm

“You should know by now that I’d never just throw my life away” She answered her eyes hard as the teenager stood before this inhuman beast. But she was just a girl in reality and honestly has much clue as to how to defeat Atehameru; last time they met was bad enough. But still she wouldn’t throw her life away for no purpose, at one time she had lost her will to live but after traveling a bit and returning to her village she had made her own purpose, her own will to live. Protecting her future child from monsters like this she deemed a good enough reason to survive, yes it may not look it yet but the Kyonichi was pregnant, only by about 12 weeks though. And as Yukiko suspected, no sooner then her threads of shadows had encased the metal beast then they were disbanded. She was about to unsheathe her katana when the mention of the shadow Demons name had her pausing and looking around, Xeno was here? He was obviously hidden in shadows, oblivious to anyone and even a shadow user like herself didn’t know where he had hidden himself in wait, not unless she used her Kekki Genkai. They had met in the past but were far from friends or even allies, but the old saying fueled her a bit ‘The enemy of your enemy can also be your ally’ Maybe he could help her take down this man. Yukiko tensed up suddenly as the cyborg made a move and activated her Kekki Genkai, her eyes turned Catlike and a goldenish Yellow and she prepared for an attack, leaping over to stand near Xeno whom she could now see crouched. Heh Children of the night, what a fitting name for the two shadow users facing off against Ate.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Master of war: Proclemation (open)   Master of war: Proclemation (open) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 2:24 am

Xeno laughed. Good. Xeno lifted himself from the shadows and laughed. "It's about time you noticed me. I had to pour chakra out from my realm for you to see." Xeno laughed. No matter how advanced Ate was, he couldn't see into Xeno's realm. He didn't use chakra to remain there. "I'm not here to fight. Not unless I need to of course. The world is pissed at you Ate. And the Kage are tired of turning a blind eye to your movements. They're all getting ready to take you out. I guess you got what you wanted, unleast 'til your dead. They are all working together, making agreements to stop fighting till you are gone." Xeno explained. He cracked his neck a few times. "Even you aren't powerful enough to take on the full force of the Kage all at once." As Xeno spoke he could feel myth clawing at Xeno's soul, begging to come out
Back to top Go down
Atehameru
Jounin
Atehameru

PostSubject: Re: Master of war: Proclemation (open)   Master of war: Proclemation (open) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:05 am

"Maybe so, but then i don't need to be, not to defeat them. Besides, my plan was never to eliminate the Kage, only to have everybody cease their endless violence. I accept the delicious hypocracy of stopping their wars by simply being so much better at it, but i also accept the sins of my cause. Apparantly my mere presence here warranted violence, i just responded in kind.
Besides, Xeno, if what you say is true then they have no reason to hunt me down in the slightest - that comes at their own fault and peril" the huge warrior proclaimed, his voice booming throughout the village, his power writhing and crackling against the air, thickening it as though they were in a sauna without the blistering heat.

"So what will it be, creatures of shadow - if you are not here to test your mettle then i suggest you run and swiftly" he added, his voice followed by the low growling undertone of challenge. The cyborg was indifferent as to whether these whelps attempted to stop him or not, as indeed he was to their fate, but there was a point to be made here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master of war: Proclemation (open)   Master of war: Proclemation (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Master of war: Proclemation (open)
Page 1 of 1