Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19823
Registration date : 2011-08-11

New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) Empty
PostSubject: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:51 am

In an underground black market meeting May was being sold. With the death of her old master her curse mark located on her forehead was back to full functionality. Her memories were erased of being with her past master as he set her free and they had a romantic relationship with each other. But those memories were gone now and she was back to being a slave. She stood there tied to a wooden pole with her eyes closed. She only wore a pair of underwear. Men passed by and stopped to look at her only to move on. Her price was not cheap. There she stood, waiting for what fate had in store for her.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:53 am

Rerutta had heard that a slave was being sold and didn't believe it but sure enough when he arrived there she was. Beutiful he thought to himself "I will take her" he shouted and the keep walked up with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:57 am

“She’s all yours” the keeper said taking the money. He was afraid no one would buy her but those fears were gone now. He untied her from the pole. She didn’t run away just stood there looking at her master in a sad face. She didn’t speak a word not even a peep. “Now would you like me to explain how her mark works?” The keeper asked.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:00 am

"yes of course but make it quick i have ninja to attck later" He said with a sneer looking at the skinny frail girl in front of him. "and also why is she so silent"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:04 am

“So sorry master didn’t mean to offend you” She said quickly bowing. The keeper then gave her a slap behind the head. “Usually they don’t speak unless spoken to if you get my drift and now for her mark. All you have to do is touch then say a word or too. She’ll repeat whatever you said and then store it in her memory. From that moment on whenever she hear those words the mark will active. You can use it whenever you feel like she’s yours now.” He said walking away with all his new earned money. May still stood there. She was scared that she already made her new master mad.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:08 am

"Oh yes and one more thing i never pay for anything"he said pullin a sword out of his arm made of blood and he rushed behind the keep and stabbed him thoroughly through his stomache. the man let out a small wail of pain and dropped. Rerutta collected his money off the floor and walked back to his slave.'Do you think i am a bad man?"He asked her in a iron tone.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:11 am

“It is not my place do judge.” She said softly. Once again she didn’t want to upset him. She stood there looking at his feet rather than his face waiting for her next order.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:13 am

He picked her up off the ground by her neck "You will learn to judge and you will become obediant but more powerful and cold got it" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:15 am

“Yes…master…I…only…wish..to..serve” She tried to say but she was getting chocked which made it difficult. She was even more scared then before now.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:17 am

He threw her back to the ground "you live to serve give me a break we both know you hate this so why not attempt to flee".He put his hand over the curse mark forcing in enough of his chakra to break it."I do not believe in such thing their is no better punishment than the cruelty of man that thing was useless."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:22 am

Oh course the mark was way too powerful to be simply broken but it was significantly reduced for now. May stood back up not sure what to say but one thing was for certain and that was she couldn’t just simply run away now. Nothing came to mind right away to say so she just sat there and looked ashamed like she failed.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:24 am

'Put these on you will look like a proper ninja when with me you have all the freedom of anyone else until i say otherwise you try too run well then i kill. got it!"He said throwing pants bra and a black cloak to her."Oh one more thing welcome to the blood family."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:27 am

“All my ninja skills are held with in my curse mark. I cannot use my chakra without it activated.” She told him. Destroying the mark completely would mean that she would have no change in the ninja world at all. She felt like she was going to get bitchslaped soon so she braced herself.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:30 am

"Young girl you were raised to believe that without that your true skills are released in its weakened state you can break the seal all it take is you to expoliate a large amount of chakra. Now do it" he said
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:33 am

Unfortunately what May spoke was the truth. Without the curse mark activated she couldn’t be a ninja. But none the less she tried. It of course despite her concentrating it did not work.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:42 am

"weak well anyway let's go i have people to see today follow me girl". He said even though they had just met he liked something about this girl.

(Nbird read these to things real wuick you will understand alot https://narutorp.niceboard.com/t2606-rerutta-of-the-sky and https://narutorp.niceboard.com/t2607-freedom-rerutta-tsuki trust me they are important)
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:44 am

“Yes master” She said as she followed him out of the black market. She didn’t dare ask where they were going even though she was curious. Meanwhile her mark began to recover slowly.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:46 am

"girl your silence it is going to drive me mad we are stopping for the night set up camp". he said throwing her his stuff quickly it landed in front of her with a thud.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:49 am

“Sorry master, I’ll try to talk more” She said. One thing the men taught her when she was training to be a slave was silence so she wasn’t really good at speaking. She started making the camp for her master starting with his tent.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:51 am

"Woman have you know sense set yours up first just because i may be evil doesn't mean i am heartless." He said thinking to himself how this girl reminded him of himself a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:53 am

“I’m sorry master but you gave only but one tent. Where will you sleep?” She asked. The lack of another tent was going to make her order a little hard. She hoped he wouldn’t get made at her.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:55 am

"The wilderness is my home now get it done and come over here" he said. Thinking back to his meeting with tsuki the assasin and he thought if this girl might end up just like him.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:57 am

“Yes master” She said as she continued to build the tent. After a few minutes the tent was set and she went over to her new master as ordered. “Do you wish me to do more?” She decided to ask knowing he hated it if she just stood there waiting for an order.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:58 am

"No i want you to play a game with me you ask me a question any you can think of and i will answer then vice versa. What do you think. He put on an irritated smile and couldn't stop thinking.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:00 pm

“Ok, ummm. What’s your favorite color?” She asked. She didn’t know how to play this game very well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)   New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE) Empty

Back to top Go down

New master, Old life (alien and Nbird) (MATURE)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next