Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2012-02-25

(Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  Empty
PostSubject: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:10 am

Trina sat down on a rock covered in snow and looked around, she had gotten enough of all that walking in the snow but she still kept doing so just to see her old village and to feel closer to her family, but not only that but her mothers ghost often got home sick and didn't want to go alone all the way back. not like she could tell anyone that she could see her mother.they'd call her crazy. but why should she care no one either way liked her back home other than the man she called her father.
she shook her head to try and get the thought of the passed away that had started flowing into her mind.
looking around she didn't hear nor see anyone that close to her , there were some people further away in the village but she sat outside not that far away from the village maybe 60 steps away for a short person like herself.
she took off her glove to rub her eyes and looked around her again after putting it back on.
Back to top Go down
http://aldisunnur.deviantart.com/
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:14 am

Rerutta finally healed from his travels with tsuki was on another hunt. Aru had betrayed him and he would have his revenge, He saw aru as his closest friend only to be stabbed in the back. Aru vanished that night and Rerutta had a feeling he would be in a smaller nation smart enough to avoid the five great shinobi nations. Rerutta was currently trekking through Yukigakure his blood red cloak sticking out in the white storm. So that the young girl could slightly see the man and his face passing by.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 10:27 am

Trina noticed something that was quite red and smelled bad in her opinion. and gave her not a good feeling about it, she focused more on the person, it was no one she could recall so she got on her feet and ran quickly to less of an open space, the wind only made the sound of her movements a bit louder not like she noticed that. she went up to what looked like a tree covered in snow and staid behind it, her hair,skin and clothing making her fit a bit into the surroundings. she watched the red cloak with out looking away but tried to hid her glowing aqua blue eyes behind the "tree".
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:13 am

A voice rang from the other side of the tree"Does that clone give you a bad feeling?"He asked slyly. The words making his lips curve into a smile. "Look upon me and feel ultimate terror, you smell that"he said with humor."That is the smell of death for i carry it with me wherever i go. My cross to bear"
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 12:11 pm

Trina's eyes slightly widened as he spoke and she backed away slightly looking towards where the voice came.letting out a slight whimper from confusion.
"why would you carry such a disgusting thing around ...do you wish to kill someone by the smell of your arrival"
she with slight hesitation and took around her nose so she wouldn't have to smell it, but in stead smell the hot coco that had spilled on her gloves from the lunch before she ran off from her babysitter.
-I probably should have kept my mouth closed,I might get into trouble this time with a stranger...or maybe he can tell i'm not as young as I look to be.-
she thought to her trying to get rid of the smell of death as he called it.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 3:05 pm

He smiled still hiding behind the tree she still couldn't get a clear view of the man. "It is a curse not a choice but i bear it with honor young woman."He said remembering the days with tsuki the smell of constant death, the joy of agony.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:01 am

Trina moved her hand away and put on an disgusted expression. "Whhyyy? It smells super duper bad...it sure smells like a great curse." she said childishly rubbing her face and then shook her head trying to get some of the snow off her white silky hair.
She then looked towards him "you are being so unfair " she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:03 am

"You think life is fair lil girl?"he chuckled to himself. Slowly he took a step from behind the tree "No it never is"He said now serious thinking of how he was unfairly taking from his home. he walkied to where just his masked face was visable his eyes gleaming in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:47 am

"I know it isn't and never will"
Trina answered mumbling again, crossing her arms and looking at him with a smile
"the name is Trina and i'm not a little girl!"
her smile turned into a pout and she stamped the ground.she never liked it when someone called her that even if she was quite small for her age
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 6:19 am

"You are a child no matter if you like it or not, you know nothing of the cruelty of the world". He said hoping to hurry to end this conversation quickly. He dropped a kunai and started to walk off back into the storm.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:06 am

"you wouldn't know anything about what I know and know not,it's not the world that is cruel it's the people in it, the once that seek to see pain in others and don't let themselves be happy once in a while , just keep their Envy,Pain,sorrow and Anger on top of everything or bottle it up so they can't enjoy living....I know you've probably been through allot and massive pain and sorrow but you shouldn't seek revenge nor in hurting others, karma will then only strike you deeper ...Mister know it all" Trina said as she watched him walk off, she had never liked the living, she enjoyed the dead , people were never that nice to her and made her feel unwanted in the world but she kept her head up with the will of changing the world and making it batter, and seeing someone walk away once again brought up allot of memories that brought tears to her eyes and down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 7:22 am

He stopped and turned his face smiling underneath his mask"Yes i have been through alot, you are correct on that. Where you are wrong isthat i can be happy that in itself is not possible. For you see i am alone in the world and for those who walk the dark paths of the world alone. We will have never have our own happiness. That is the fate of those who walk this world alone and unwanted. assume you know this pain."The features of his face changed to a more stern look.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:07 am

Trina lightly shook her head and looked at him "yes I do know part of that pain,but you don't have to walk it alone, I personally know about a person that used to walk the dark path alone and unwanted, but he was able to get control and rule over few men and now he is powerful and cause of that I get hated in my village....cause I was adopted by the big guy...I can tell that sorrow and hater has lived in his heart but there was a reason he adopted me, not cause he pitied me for being alone but for the fact I warmed his heart and got him to feel better inside and happy, he was able to put on a smile after all those years in pain after everything he loved got destroyed" a slight smile appeared on her face as her face started going slightly pink from the cold.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 9:26 am

"Few of us get the virtue of changing our stars dear girl... I am not one of them nor do i desire to be i am content with the road i walk. Allo those who stand in my way will fall. That is my nindo I serve the chikazoku and we are bent on the destruction of this ninja world. Then we may rebuild it more peaceful and less free."
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 11:58 am

Trina look to the side "everyone deserve a good life, even the evil,even the dead, everyone, as long as you have pride or like your life than all good but if you don't you're life isn't the one you deserve " she said then looked back at him and rubbed her face a bit
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 3:05 pm

He turned away surprised the girl hadn't run in fear and he moved with the breeze walking away saying nothing to the little girl. He hadn't felt so normal since before tsuki.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 1:44 am

Trina kneed down on the ground and started making couple of snowballs ,using the wind to help her, in just few seconds she had already made 20 snowballs. she then looked at him picking up one of them and lightly trowing it into the air and catching it again before standing up again.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 5:29 am

He was walking away deep in thought. Everything he had done in the past few years was racing through his mind. The sins of the past had always been achievements to him but now they were haunting him. If this what being normal felt like he was happy he wasn't normal and he pushed away the dread lurking in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 6:20 am

Trina watched him walk away,taking her eyes off him and throwing a snowball into the air and watching it disappear into the sky, when she couldn't see it any more she moved hoping it wouldn't hit her when it landed she quickly got another and looked at him with a smirk wanting to play she threw it towards his back and watched.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 7:34 am

The snowball plopped into his back dampening his cloak he turned back with an expression of joy under his face mask."This ought to be fun"He said performing a few hand seals and with a poof. Two clones appeared beside him and they started froging snowballs.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 9:04 am

"Gah thats not fair!!!That's cheating! " Trina yelled at him as she frowned. But quickly got her snowballs and started trowing towards him and two towards the clones hopping if she hit they'd disappear.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 11:31 am

The clones dashed surrounding the girl and began to throw snowballs
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:05 pm

"ahhh " trina yelled as she put her hands in front of her face and got down into the snow like a little ball. doing little hand sighs and making the wind harshly go at the clones and form a little air bubble around her.slightly looking up she smiled and went on one knee to get ready as the wind kept forming a bubble and going into the clones trying to push them away.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 10:13 am

His eyes widened with surprise at this little girls power, he decided he had to know more. He pulled out a kunai and charged her hoping for the best results.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 6:57 am

her eyes widened as she saw what he was doing and quickly removed the bubble and waited a bit as she made couple of hand sighs quickly making the kawarimi no jutsu, appearing a bit behind him, she slightly smiled and did more hand sighs doing the Bunshin no Jutsu, and finishing it off by doing the Sexy no jutsu that her friend showed her how to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything    (Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything  Empty

Back to top Go down

(Alien Oreo) you can't predict anything
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: