Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) Empty
PostSubject: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 3:49 pm

(posting order: Nbird, Alien, Lightning, Xeno)

It has been a week. A week since Amaya’s child died in her own arms. The doctors said that they couldn’t determine the cause of death but that it happened while the child was still inside her womb. She had taken every precaution a working mother could do but still the child died. Why? She needed answers and she knew just the place to find them. The archives of the Assassin’s Guild. She didn’t care who she hurt, all that matter to her was the truth.

She knelled on a hilltop overlooking the building. It was dark, raining night with the moon hidden within the dark rain clouds. There was only one guard guarding the entrance to the building. Amaya took her crossbow and aimed it carefully. Once the man was in her sights she released a deadly (and completely silenced) bolt. The next second the man dropped dead with the bolt sticking out of his head.

So far so good. It was time to move in. But as soon as she was about to move in she heard leafs and grass rustling behind her. She was going to get caught before she could even begin the raid. This was not going to happen. She prepped herself for some high speed fist combat. Whoever it was she was going to dispose of them quickly. She waited for the person to come into view before striking.

Last edited by Nbird13 on Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2012-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:01 pm

The night was cold Reretta just heard screaming he was on a training mission set by tsuki."Finally she is letting me test my abilities".Reretta said happily strolling through the cold air and saw a flash of light."Oh man not tonight" he ran after to find the dead body of a chunin
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Nagiko saw the assassin on the ground he was hiding in the darkness in the tree's he jumped down and said " I told you I'd find the assassin's liar." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Oh no not this kid again. Amaya found him kind of annoying and the last thing she needed was a nuisance. But he could be useful to her. Maybe if things go south she could take him captive and claim it was him. So she decided to let him live for now. She didn’t say a word or even sign anything but jumped over the doors of the building.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:10 pm

"who is there" he shouted looking around.Rerreta heard a clink on the roof as someone jumped over. so he started following the clinking noise until it went silent outside the back of the building."show yourself" he demanded
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:30 pm

Nagiko followed the assassin and whispered to the assassin " Where is the boss tell me I want to go blow this joint." Nagiko whispered.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:39 pm

Ansatsu was stationed as the guard that night as they usually had him do when he wasn't off murdering someone. He was a perfect guard. Never talked, never complained. And killed anyone who got to close who didn't belong. Thought his eye's were closed, he was still scanning the area for sounds. And thats when he heard someone yelling. He opened his eyes and leaped into the shadows, ready to strike as soon as they came close.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Amaya didn’t answer to any of the speak going on around her. Of course she wasn’t going to tell him where the boss was. Even if she knew she needed him alive. She opened the door to the building to find that someone was on the other side.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:03 pm

"H-hello who are you" Rerutta said in fear but moving closer. "Why did you kill that chunin" he said still scared. He was scared but wouldn't budge this was bad but he has seen worse tsuki made sure of that. She was quite a scary woman
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:25 pm

Nagiko said " I'm Nagiko and I'm a Grass Village ninja." Nagiko said.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:29 pm

The black figure said nothing. Instead, it started to melt, quickly going from a man, and with a splash, turned into a puddle of inky black ooze. From down the hallway, a sinister laugh could be heard. The door behind the three slammed shut, and locked. They would have no choise except to head into the darkness of the assassin's guild. Let the game's begin.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:34 pm

Amaya say as the door shut closed. She thought this was going to be a suicide mission so it didn’t matter to her. The boy (Rerutta) looked like a simple recruit probably not even knowing what he was guarding. He was probably one that Tsuki brought to the guild. Amaya had the unfortunate event of meeting her but was lucky enough never to be assigned a mission with her. Amaya kept her silence and continued to walk into the darkness past the boy (Rerutta). While she passed him she quickly grabbed his kunai into her hand a sliced it to dust with her charka. This was just for intimidation. She had no time for foolish recruits and genin.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:44 pm

rerruta grabbed amayas arm as she passed by."Tell me you're name" he said with a growl looking at her he was really getting tired of people pushing him off."If you don't tell me i will kill you"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Nagiko followed Amaya and when the boy grabbed Amaya he charged and aimed to punch Rerutta. If this hit the kid might be thrown into the air.
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:04 pm

*turn skipped*
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:11 pm

Is split second speed Amaya got out of the grip and resumed her course. She was going to lose the two fools so that they could fight each other. She got to the end of the hall which was a dead end but Amaya knew better. She did some hand signs which once completed brought her into the second floor. Only Guild members could possibly enter this area so the two fools couldn’t follow. But this was also probably where she would find the one you slammed the door and trapped them inside. No matter she headed to the archives, she needed to know the truth.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:18 pm

as she ripped herself from Rerrutas grip he blocked the others hit and headbutted her feeling through the pain the voice spoke."I can take over and kill him"the voice said."No not again not after last time i said" rerutta said
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:34 pm

Nagiko didn't care what this kid was saying he was going to get with Amaya he aimed a series of punches.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:28 am

(FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT”S HOLY! If I didn’t make this clear when we started this I’ll make it clear now. NO ONE SENTENCE POSTS! If I see this again a random poison dart will hit your character and he’ll be passed out for the remainder of the RP. {Note: turn skips don’t count as posts}. ARE WE CLEAR!?)
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:43 am

Ansatsu was already in the second floor. He crept alo he rafters, watching and waiting for his chance to strike. He spawned an inky clone and it jumped down and landed in front of Amaya. But instead of attacking, it motioned for her to follow it and sprinted towards another hallway before turning into another puddle
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:48 am

That assassin was leading her to the archives. Probably for a trap that was already set for her. But she had to spring it nonetheless. She followed the clone till it stopped and turned into a puddle. She kept an eye out for her surrounds (as she was trained to do). If this was the part where the trap sprung she would be ready for it.
Back to top Go down
alien1361
Genin
alien1361

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 am

Every punch landed on Rerutta but he Didn't feel it."Regular blows will never affect me i am the lone owner of the kekkei genkai blood manipulation. It has herdened as a shield for my body i just learned i had it recently".Rerutta said with a smirk as he attempted to kick his foe.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:22 am

"I may not know my bloodline but I do know my bloodlines jutsu's and here's one." Nagiko said and did a few handsign's and he said "Lightningblade." Nagiko said and a wave of lightning came out of his hands and surrounded his hands in the shape of a sword and Nagiko said smirking "this will hurt it will also paralyz anybody it slices enough so watchout." Nagiko said and charged at the boy and aimed a fast blow to the boy's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)   The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Night (an Rp with Amaya, alien, and light, Xeno)(M)
Page 1 of 1