Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19823
Registration date : 2011-08-11

The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} Empty
PostSubject: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:44 am

A local village has been plagued by a person who calls himself Greed and can incase himself in carbon armor. Some villagers tried to rebel but to not much good. The smart one now pay heavy taxes to him in exchanged for not being completely destroyed or worse, become hideous creature you obey him. They were a little short on this week’s payment but the ‘new’ village elder had a plan. They ransacked a nearby castle (wasn’t easy and they didn’t get much). They stole a slave that was working at the castle. She was a very high quality slave worth millions of ryo. This was sure to please the so called ‘Greed’. The village elder himself went up to the house where Greed lived with the girl in chains. “Now listen, this man is going to be your new owner so treat him like such.” The elder said. Before she could reply the elder knocked on the door waiting for an answer. He was shacking in his shoes with fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Greed yawned, No one was ever brave enough to knock on his door, He smirked. Thinking this should be entertaining. He opened the big wooden door in only his boxers showing off the body he had got from years (Litteraly centurys of trainig) Greed saw the man and girl who was clothed as if she was a slave
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 pm

"I'm sorry my Lord. I came to pay our village's taxes to you." The elder said kneeling. "This woman is a slave that we come across. She is worth millions of ryo. It should pay for several weeks in advance my great lord." He said still very afraid. The woman looked at Greed and then quickly looked down at the ground in shame. She was not worth to look at his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Greed smiled at the girl. "I asked for money, gramps. Not a slave, But itll work. Tell your village. I intend to leave, They are free forever."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:17 pm

"Oh thank you good Lord" He said standing up again and darting as fast as he could. He was going to tell the village the good news. Meanwhile the girl stood there not moving or running away. She was to trained to even consider it. She was thin, had long pink hair, dashing blue eyes, but the most awkward feature was a black curse mark on her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:19 pm

"Oh, Elder by the way" Greed flicked his finers and the elder blew up. Sending his guts and blood splattering the ground. He smirked. He loved killing these villagers. "Girl, In here now. Give me your name and background"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:25 pm

May did what she was told and enter still not looking Greed in the eye. "My name is May, I don't know much about my past since my memories were constantly erased. All I can remember are a few things my last master made me do." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:26 pm

Greed looked at the girl. "Like what?" He wanted to know anything about his slave that he could. "How loyal to me will you be?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:33 pm

"As loyal as you wish me to be." She told him. "Some of the things he made me do was clean and cook but when he was in the mood he would use my mark and abuse me." The last thing she said she said as if it was a completely natural thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:35 pm

Greed directed his attention to her mark, "And what is that thing? I havent seen anything like it, Its obviously a seal of some sort"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:37 pm

"It's a mind control mark. When used properly I will me in complete control of the one who activates it. If you wish I can tell you how." She said in the same voice that this was completely natural thing to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Greed nodded pouring himself some sake, He drink it slow looking at the girl. Greed threw on a shirt and started walking around his large house. He saw the girl not move and smiled. This will be fun
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:42 pm

May stood there waiting for her new Master to order her to do something. It was all she could to really she was afraid of upsetting him, something a slave shouldn't do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:45 pm

"tell me how to active your mark slave" Greed watched the girl silently. He rested his chin on his hand
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:52 pm

She walked over to Greed and knelt down on both her legs. "First you have to touch the mark till it turns red. Then it waits for you to say something. Those words become the keywords. I'll repeat the keywords to you after you say them. From that moment on whenever you say the words with in hearing distance the mark will active and I'll have no choice but to obey your commands. To turn it off just say the keywords again." She gave the instructions while closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:55 pm

Greed nodded, He touched the mark with one finger, When it turned red he smiled "Obey" He watched the girl for her reaction. It was like a god damn answering machine, If she was being serious he could use her
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 3:01 pm

May's eyes closed half way like she was in a trance. "Obey" She repeated. The keyword was saved. Now the mark waited for it's next command.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:14 pm

Greed nodded, "stand." he was about to test her devotion. "obey me slave, stab your hand with a knife." it was sadistic but it would show him how far she would go
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:28 pm

She immediately stood as soon as he said so. But after he said the word "obey" she repeated, “Obey”, and the mark was deactivated. As she said, saying the keyword when the mark was on turns it off while saying it while the mark was off it turned it on. Her eyes went back to normal. She looked down at the floor again even though she was out of the trance. “Would you still like me to stab myself?” She asked not sure she could do it with her own will.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Greed saw his mistake, "obey, stab your hand. Deep enough to draw blood" greed leaned back in his chair to watch thinking of the possibiltys of having a slave. He might have to train get into a shinobi
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:51 am

Her mark re-activated and she was once again in the trance. “Obey” She repeated. She then reached for the closest sharp object, a dull butter knife. He took it with her left hand and thrust it into her right. The blade went all the way through stick out on the other side of her hand. This of course made her bleed a lot. The blood dripped down from her hand and onto the floor. The mark surpassed her need to scream but if Greed deactivated it screaming would almost be insured. May stood there with her bloody hand with the knife sticking through it waiting for the next order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:02 am

Greeds eyes grew wide, standing up he took the knife out of her hand and passed his hand over hers healing the hole she made with chakra. "obey" greed ended the marks power. "so your truly a slave huh?"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:22 am

“Obey” She said back stopping the mark. When she came to she started bursting to tears. The hole was healed but the pain remained. The tears fell mixing with the blood on the floor. “I’m sorry master, I can’t help myself.” She said trying to justify the reasons for her tears. “and yes I am merely a slave, meant to serve her master” She said. What she didn’t know was that she used to be a shinobi but those memories were erased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:09 am

Greed nodded in responce, "Do you know how to fight? have you been trained as a shinobi?" Greed studied the girl watching her. She was obviously lean but was that from cleaning or fighting
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 am

“I know a few defensive techniques but nothing that would be considered to be shinobi level.” She answered him still looking down avoiding eye contact. Lucky for him the techniques were still deep inside her, all he would have to do is use the mark to unearth them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}   The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Slave and the Greedy Master (Nbird and Binx) {M}
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next