Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Zentsu sighed as he walked around the star village he only came to this place to collect info. And it seemed the village was useless He looked up at the sky smiling to himself "Useless as the mizukage" He laughed to himself and walked into a shop to buy some ramen when he senced something was very wrong.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:52 pm

After being assigned on a solo mission by the Mizukage to retrieve a rogue ninja formerly from Kirigakure, Ryouta headed for Hoshigakure. "Pft, why on earth would the target be here of all places...? This place is nothing but a parking lot... Wait, who's that?" he said as he saw a man walk out of the ramen shop. "It's him... The hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Zentsu walked out of the shop fuller at least but still in a useless village he looked at the sky then sniffed adn hissed "Kiri ninjas" he spat out looking around for the hunter he knew was coming. "I didnt think they find me while i was here of all place god damn"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:01 pm

Ryouta pulled out the mission scroll and looked at the target. "Yep. That's him alright. Long black hair, bandaged arm... Wait. This says he dislikes ramen... why was he in the - never mind. That's not important.... He's a rank B... Better stay on my toes." he said, closing in on his target. Ryouta paused and thought to himself "I might wanna do this just in case. Kugutsu no Jutsu!" Then Hakai No Kurōku appeared next to him. After attaching chakra threads to it, he mumbled "Shunshin no Jutsu..." and flashed behind Zentsu, holding a kunai to his neck. "Kurai Zentsu, you are under arrest."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Zentsu Snarled slipping from his attackers grasp Forming the hand signs he cast a darkness genjutsu running into the crowd at the village center He screams "Come near me and all these people die" Smirking he notices the puppet he spits out "Shoulda known theyd send you Ryouta"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:07 pm

"Kurai, now I'm sure that you're as dumb as you look. Do you actually think that's gonna stop me?" he said as he aimed at a villager with his puppet and forced him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:09 pm

Zentsu Realizing what he had just done breathed fire at the puppet forcing it off the villager. "Im not gunna let you hurt anyone. and im not coming back to Kiri." He searched for the puppet master locating him easily, He Sighed as he saw his old team member.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:12 pm

"Come and get me if you're really that stupid." he says, challenging Kurai. "If you really wanna kill yourself that badly, be my guest." After winking at Kurai to annoy him, Hakai No Kurōku prepares his scythe to slice. Royuta, now mumbling to himself, says "Let's hope he charges at me..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Zentsu growled watching the puppet he looked up at the sky at the sun "This is going to be a long day." He mumbles. Zentsu smiled running backwards towards the Exit of the village knowing what Royuta wanted him to do "Come on Ro-Ro i know all your moves gotta come up with something new"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Laughing, he yells "Already on it, Kurai! Hyaku Nīdoru Sōsa-Hō! (Hundred Needle Manipulation Technique)" The puppet then flips it's scythe around to hold it like a gun. "Time for you to die!" he says as his finger twitches, the bottom of the scythe opens and 100 poisoned needles shoot out.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Zentsu Laughed inwardly Creating a hundred kage bunishin's letting them take the needles. Speeding up he turns around shooting a few fireballs at Royuta's head not putting any power behind his attacks "Yeah that was scary, Your puppets are so boring Sasori was so much better at that jutsu" Zentsu yells trying to goad his old friend into atttacking.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:34 pm

"You idiot, Sasori didn't have that jutsu..." he said, thinking to himself "Yea.. I should know..." Suddenly, his fingers twitch and the puppet is in front of him, protecting him from the fire balls. "Shunshin no Jutsu!" he says, appearing behind Zentsu, then yells "Ganban Kyuu! (Rock Plate Coffin)" causing an earth dome to trap him. "Just come quietly, or I'll pump poison into the dome. After all, the Mizukage didn't specify that you needed to be brought back alive."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Smiling he shakes his head inside the dome. "You know this wont trap me Royuta" Zentsu Starts manipulating his fire stlye chakra Into a small ball similar to the rasengan he presses it into the side of the dome Destorying that side. Zentsu smiled through the pain of his burnt hand. "Anything else or can i go now?"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:56 pm

"You're too predictable, Kurai." he says, as he twitches and the puppet reveals itself in front of Kurai and places it's scythe around his neck. "If you move, you die. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:57 pm

"Could you really kill me?" He asked though he stays completely still glaring at the puppet. Zentsu turned his head. "You've changed your eyes they're colder. It doesn't suit you" Zentsu smiled before Turning serious "Kill me, if you don't i will. i wont go back"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:03 pm

"My eyes have been cold for four years now. Nothing has changed." he says, with a sick grin. "Also, I'm tempted to... If you didn't abandon us two years ago, Luna and Heizu sensei might still be alive..." Frustrated, he resists the urge to kill Kurai, because he's wanted alive. "You know how I felt about Luna..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:10 pm

Zentsu sighed his eyes cast to the ground he looked hurt. "I watched them die too. i was coming back to help. i thought you were all dead i didnt know what to do...i just ran." He slipped out from under the scythe knowing Ryouta couldn't kill him. "I know you loved her. But think about it, The mizukage gave us the mission knowing we wouldn't come back. All he wanted was an excuse to start a war." He looked at his team mate in the eyes "Its his fault they're dead. not mine"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:23 pm

"They still would have had a better chance of surviving if both of us were there, mister 'Fire Hidden in the Mist'." he said, now angry. "I needed back up and you weren't there, and because of that, I ended up getting blown away by Heizu sensei and watching my master and the love of my life die. In my opinion, you and the Mizukage are to blame."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:29 pm

"If i had bin there Our sensi would have tried to blow us both away and would have failed and we would both be dead" Zentsu placed his hand on Ryo-san's shoulder "I was trying to help i was coming back when i heard the fighting. I thought i was too late. Luna wouldn't have wanted this she was always breaking up our fights" Zentsu smiled alittle at the memory. Then whispered "Im sorry"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:06 pm

"There was so much I didn't get to say..." His legs felt weak. Suddenly, he dropped only to be caught by Kurai. They exchanged glances and he could see that Kurai was telling the truth. He was just as upset about what happened that day as he was. "Kurai... It's time we show the Mizukage not to mess with us..."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:09 pm

"See your not as stupid as Sensi always said you were" Zentsu smiled and helpped the boy to his feet pulling out a kunai he advances towards his New teammate slicing a cut in his forehead protector. "Luna would be proud we're working together. Sensi...Well he'd shit himself"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:19 pm

"Wow. Now I have two of these scarred headbands... Eh whatever. Shall we leave this village?" he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:22 pm

"Thank the gods i hate this place" Zentsu starts walking towards the land of fire "Come on i have some place to stay." He grins and looks back "Ill race ya!"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:22 pm

"You're not gonna win- oh wait. You're the one who knows the way... crap!" he said as the two busted out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Zentsu pokes the older boy on the forehead, Their sign of brotherly affection and smiles as he leads ryo towards konoha.

End Rp To Be Continued
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)    Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunter Ninja Vr Rogue Ninja (Xulonos and Zentsu)
Page 1 of 1