Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Lazarus Ninja

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Keiji Akimichi had been a corpse for three days. His father walked slowly towards the pyre on which the fallen nin lay, a single tear rolled down his cheek. The Old Ninja froze clutching his heart, dropping the torch in the process, Keiji's corpse sat up and jumped off the pyre.

His purple eyes locked on the man " Be not afraid father, I am serving a higher power now" Keiji said wrapping shadows around the old nin. He grew more afraid " W-What are you doing " he said trying in vain to break free. " someone must die today to keep the balance of souls " he said quickly striking the old mans heart with the gentle fist.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Ushio carried little baby Isamu around in a snuggly. The two had camped out in Iwa since the day Kaji had left the Gen. The older girl just hoped he had not changed on the inside too much. She wanted their child to know how good a man Kaji really was.

Her gut instinct told her to go to the hospital, and so she did. Isamu looked around in wonder with her mouth open, going 'Ooooo!'

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Keiji was walking through the village, Kaji had accepted the new name. The Nara felt he should honor his distant relative since he had taken the corpse. It was then he spotted Ushio, he walked past her

(whos the display pic ?)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:22 pm

(Bi-polar Ushio)

Ushio looked around eagerly, then she felt it: the daunting, egoistic aura that was her ex-lover's signature. She turned around, grinning, and saw the man pass by her. Isamu let out a whimper of fear and tried to make herself look small.

"Kaji-kun?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:08 am

( no who is it really, like mine is Ryu )

He stopped " Sharp as ever Ushio chan " Keiji said turning around slowly. He walked towards the girls noticing Isamu looked afraid of him. He frowned " hey sweetheart "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:14 am

His non-smiling facial expression made her squeak and start to cry.

"Uh oh...sweetie, Isamu-chan, this is Papa, don't be scared!" Ushio cooed. "Err Kaji, try smiling."

Isamu's cries turned to bawls as she clung to her mama.

( Asuka Kazama T6 )

==============
Spoiler:

Last edited by Nakashima Kuroda on Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:18 am

" Isamu want to go flying again ? " he asked with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 12:33 am

"Bigger smile, hone- err, Kaji."

The baby calmed down and looked at him with scared eyes. With a gentle nudge from Ushio, she whimpered softly and held out her little arms to him, wanting to be held. "Papa."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:36 pm

" Ushio Chan while we are in Iwa call Keiji if you dont feel comfortable calling me Honey " he said smiling. Keiji took Isamu in his arms " hey Sweetie " he said kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Ushio was wary of his sweet nature. She smiled and pat Isamu encouragingly. The baby giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Gooo...."

"Where are you staying?" Ushio asked.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 5:51 pm

" I live in a nice empty compound west of the village " Keiji said grinning as Isamu became more affectionate " today I became the Last Akimichi Iwa has " he said chuckling " Onoki sama has given me a nickname most fitting "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:58 pm

Isamu giggled and pat her papa's cheek with her wittle hand. She cooed and laughed and just became a normal, bouncing baby.

"...what did you do to the body's father?" Ushio asked quietly, sensing something was wrong.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:17 pm

Keiji looked at her strangely, how did she know something had happened to the father. " I laid it to rest" he said seriously before he went back to making amusing faces for his daughter. The Iwa nin started walking " follow me "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Isamu laughed and clapped, just enjoying his presence. When he was done, she snuggled against him and sucked on her thumb.

Ushio nodded and silently followed him...deep inside, she felt a stab. Kaji had always been a vicious person, but she kind of hoped he had matured morally a little since he left her.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Keiji led them to the empty Akimichi compound. " Welcome to the home of Iwa's Lazarus Ninja " he said handing a now sleeping isamu back to Ushio " I will make you some dinner " he said walking to the main house
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 pm

"Lazarus... You mean..." She couldn't finish her sentence as he walked off to the main house. Isamu gurgled and snored lightly in her mama's arms.

"Keiji...?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:36 pm

He looked back at her " Are you coming " he called from the door
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:01 pm

"Umm, coming!" She followed him, holding Isamu. "Keiji, d...do you mean we have to live here?" she asked.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:14 pm

He frowned " well not if you dont want too but this is where I must live, last thing I need is to be is Hunted ". he led her to the kitchen " Sure they could never catch me but then I would be diverting there attention from the more shady characters" he mused gathering what he would need to make Dango. " Can she eat solids yet ? " he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:20 pm

"Oh...okay." She sat at the table and pulled up her shirt. "No, not yet. I think she's going to start teething soon, though," she said. Isamu woke up and immediately latched onto her mama's boob. "I guess I'm gonna be the provider of the family and you'll be the housewife."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 11:35 pm

He raised an eyebrow " what makes you say that " he said rolling up the dumplings. he started to cook them, he walked over to the table and sat down " have you improved in the kitchen ?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:14 am

"Of course I have," she huffed. "I learned to make new dishes, too, and I got my ramen better." She puffed up her cheeks and looked at the table. Isamu let go of her boob and giggled at her mama's face.

Ushio relaxed her face and sighed. "You should spend more time with your daughter. I should be responsible. I know you won't treat me how you used to, but don't let that interfere with family matters."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:49 am

Keiji shook his head " our daughter " he said simply. " I believe Onoki sama wishes we to remain inside the villiage for awhile, so I can spend my time with isamu then ." his purple eyes watched the girl with a smile. He examined ushio " you look different, new hair cut ?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 am

"New life," she said, shrugging. "No one liked me the way I was, so...yeah." She put the baby on the table, keeping a close eye on her so as she didn't fall.

Isamu looked at her Papa and giggled before crawling over to him. "Goo..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 pm

He was not sure what to say to that, he had liked Ushio well enough but the fact she had matured was a plus. He noticed isamu crawling towards him, he held his arms out to recieve the child. " hey Izzy " he said lifting her up in the air . " you like your mama don't you " he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Lazarus Ninja  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lazarus Ninja    The Lazarus Ninja  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lazarus Ninja
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next