Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19823
Registration date : 2011-08-11

Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:59 am

Sara waited at the end of the village exit of the hidden rain. This was one of her first missions she got a one of the hidden rain and she didn’t want to disappoint them. She was not to go on this mission alone and if in the event her partner died she was ordered to abandon the mission and return safely. It was delivering mail so the danger level was pretty low. Her mark that made her obey was partly covered up by her brand new hidden rain headband. The rain that was falling made her pink hair all wet as she waited to find out who her teammate would be.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

Number of posts : 1562
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:15 am

Chiba dragged his waterproof cloak out of his pack and slung it on. He was going to the meeting place where he'd meet his knew teammate. This was the first time he'd been put with someone in ages, the higher ups had been juggling him around. Not deciding where to put him. He was depressed that it was only a mail delivery. But he wondered what his teammate would be like as he went to the meeting place.

He spotted a girl at the designated meeting place. She had pink hair and blue eyes. She was quite cute too. He pushed that thought to the back of his head.

"I'm kazuma Chiba, I guess your my partner" he said
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:19 am

She smiled and nodded at her new teammate. “I’m Sara. They couldn’t think of what mission they should send me on so they put me here.” She told him. She had a backpack full of mail that looked like it would take at least 3 days to deliver. The only problem was she didn’t know half of the places on the envelopes.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:40 am

"well then lets be off, well get to know each other along the way" he said as he walked in what he thought was the right direction. Fortinatly it was the right direction. His pack contained all the food and supplies they'd need. He rested his hand on the hilt of his katanna as they walked his other hand doing a slight march.

"So your new to the rain then" he asked
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 am

Sara nodded. “They recently accepted me” She told him. The further they got away from the village the less it rained. A few miles up ahead was their first drop off point.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:52 am

"I could tell, your headbands brand new and I havnt seen you before. Where'd you come form" he asked nicely, they would reach the first drop off point increadibly soon. He sighed
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 am

“Nowhere really, I would go from place to place.” She told him. She didn’t want to tell him she was sound as he didn’t know how he would respond.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:10 am

"huh cool.I guess wandering around could be fun, it's what I generally do when I'm of missions like these. It's not really important so I explore or I get lost" he murmered the last part, slightly ashamed. But it was the truth you idiot, you always get lost he thought to himself. And got I to things that doesn't involve you.

Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:47 am

He said the ‘getting lost’ part too softly for Sara to hear. It didn’t take long before the dropped off their first package of mail at the town squire. The people would have to sort the mail themselves. Now Sara and Chiba had all the other villages to go to. While they continued to travel stealthy pursuers follow them in silence.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:53 am

The first zone was dropped of like countless others with effort nor incident. He sighed as they walked, the root wasnt familiar to him thought he had a general idea of where to go. It was when thatbtheybwere walking on the road next to a forest at he piped up. He turned on his heel suddenly to go into the forest.

"wanna take a short cut, I think this could get us there faster. But I've never been in it before some wouldnt know" he wanted to wander and explore
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:56 am

She thought about it then nodded. “Sure a short cut would be nice.” She said. Sara didn’t really like going outside of the village and travel like she used to. Now that she found a home she didn’t want to go too far from it. The enemy overheard this conversation and planed on an ambush up a head.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:12 am

Chiba wandered throught the forest just at random, he might have gone in curled but he didn't notice. He also didn't notice any wrong or even think that they were being followed. He sighed he usury liked the silence but that was when he was alone. He didn't like awkward silence.

"so why did you join rain the..."he didn't get to finished as he stepped on somthing followed by a slightl hiss. He looked down "shit" he exclaimed without thinking as he jumped back as far and fast as possible. There was a boom as the tag explosive trap went off. He had let them right into an ambush
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:17 am

Sara was too far away to be effected by the explosion but she was startled when it went off. She watched as her partner jumped backward not noticing the person behind her. They grabbed her and held her down. They didn’t want to waste any time. Their target was Sara. As two man worked to keep Sara down, the other 5 surrounded them in a defensive position to make sure Chiba didn’t interfere.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:32 am

Chibe would when head over heels literally as he was flung throught the air. He landed with a thud, he groaned as he hit the floor. He could already feel that nothing was broken, just he would be increadibly bruised. He got up and swayed a bit at first, his lower body was scorched. He drew his sword and took In the situation. Sara was being held down by two men another five We're set in a defensive position around her. They weren't friendly so he wasn't even gona bother giving then a warning. He forced chakra into his blade and created a huge blast of wind, knocking his opponents off guard as he leaped forward. His blade flashed out at one man.

"you picked the wrong person to ambush, bastards!" he shouted
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:44 am

The enemy had just enough time to active her curse mark and whisper some commands to her. Her eyes started glowing red. She rushed over to Chibe trying to throw herself into his attack so he would hurt the enemy.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:49 am

Shit, Chiba thought as he adjusted the strike sonia would miss, just barely. Sword passed millimetres from saras head, cutting off a small strand of hair. He jumped back. What,mwhat was going on, he didn't understand.

"Sara? What the fuck are you doing?" he question, he dropped into a defensive sword stance just incise.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:56 am

One of the men laughed and it seemed like he was the leader. “You want to know why she joined the rain? To keep away from people like us. She is a slave that ran away. She is 100% obedient to her masters.” He then laughed again. “You better not follow us if you don’t want her to die. Sara come with us and if he follows stab yourself with this.” He said throwing a kunai to her and then started walking off.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:06 am

Fuck, Chiba thought. He was about to take a step to follow but he stopped himself. What the guy said couldn't be true but then again Sara was now following his orders so there might be truth. Either way he didn't want to her get hurt so he let then go. Once they were out of sigh he created a clone and at the same time suppressed his chakra. He then sent the clone in the opposite direction. He himself then began to shadow Sara as best he could, he mantained quite a distance so he would be hard to notice. He would follow and wait until his chance to strike came.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:14 am

They continued to move till the sunset and they made camp. The men all wanted to have a little ‘fun’ before they had to turn her in for her bounty. They forced her to get naked and forced her to have sex. The kunai was too far away from her at this point so stabbing herself was out of the question now.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:33 am

When Chiba reatched the outskirts of their camp in the solom darkness, it was already underway.The men were raping Sara and there was no other way to look at it. For a split second chiba watched, then he crushed the part that wanted to watch. He crushed itand destroyed the thought in anger as fury took over. He jumped and created a blast of wind below that propelled him into the air. He sheathed his blade in its cutting edge. He came from above, like an avenging angel. On his first swing Before he touched the ground, he killed one. He cut the man in half from left shoulder to right hip. The man he killed had been the one currently 'doing' Sara. Blood went everywhere and Chibe turned the decapitate a second man. He was in a rage, a fury, a killing frenzy.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:37 am

With the master died Sara returned to her old self and her eyes reverted back to normal. She passed out and fell to a deep sleep not knowing what was happening around her. Blood was on her naked body as Chiba continued to slaughter them. "Please don't hurt me" One of the men said to Chiba as he was about to be killed.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:51 am

"don't hurt you? " Chiba sneered raising his eyebrow"now now you went to far for me to do nothing" Chiba said as he flicked his wrist and used his sword to cut the mans foot off. He feel to the floor blood spurting out of his foot. Chiba had atleast calmed down a bit but he couldn't let this man live.

"do you believe in being in the dark, supernatural horrors. Monsters?" Chiba asked, a smile appearing on his face as the man nodded vigorously. ""Why believe in that when men like yourself are responsible for all the monsters" china said as he drew a kunai and cut the mans genitals off. Chiba then let him bleed to death. He walked over to Sara trying to avoid looking at her naked body directly, she was sleeping. He found a cloak with no blood on it no threw it over her. He waited and calmed down further letting rage slip away.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 7:56 am

When Sara awake her head hurt like crazy. She looked around not recognizing anything. “Where am I?” She said out loud. She didn’t know what she was wearing if anything at all, where she was, or who she was with. What she did know was that the mark had active recently.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:06 am

"your in a camp somewhere, well I don't know." Chiba said as he looked away, she had gotten up.oviously not knowing she was naked as the cloak slipped off. She looked confused too. He sighed, so it was a mind controls thing? Did she know what'd shed done he wondered.

"do.. Do you rember what happened" he said still looking the other way
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 8:12 am

It didn’t take long before she realized she was naked. She reached for the closet piece of cloth to cover herself up. “I…I remember those men holding me down. After that it’s a blank. I hope I didn’t hurt you or anything.” She said worried she might have done something to Chiba.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)   Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ninja Mail (Nbird and Gor)(May get M)
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next