Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a new mission!!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:21 am

darkamaru was walking around the village one day,looking for his brother,sister,and annoying little "adoptee" when suddenly,an ANBU black op jumped in front of him."i have a mission for you.there will be a squad sent out on a mission.it will be comprised of you,buta,debbiri,kintiyu,and miru.you get it?got it?go."i stared at him."yes sir."then i walked into the hokage's office.
Back to top Go down

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:47 pm

*i walk out of a tree*
Um. Hello?
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:52 pm

i,buta,kintiyu,and debbiri left the office and went to find kenshin,who was also in the mission."hey kenshin!!where are you???"
Back to top Go down

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:12 pm

I'm not sure. Is this Konoha?
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:14 pm

umm...yea i think.xD
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:05 pm

Miru was sitting on a tree at the gate and was waiting on the newly made team who was going with he ron the mission, even that it was a simpel b rank mission the hokage said any backup was help, she had her ANBU uniform and black cat mask on*
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:12 pm

buta came in in his anbu suit with his coyote mask tilted to cover his mechanical left eye only.he appeared next to miru."hey,whats up?"

kintiyu ran down the street using her boost jutsu to run faster while she could already outrun most ANBU.she ran to stand under the tree."HERE!"

darkamaru casually strolled over,his eyes showing boredom.

debbiri shunshined in and she stood behind the tree."ready."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:25 pm

Miru took a hand to her head and removed some of her long black hair befor saying"i will be team leader for this mission.."she looked down debbiri for a moment befor jumping down landing on the ground
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:28 pm

buta smiled."actually i was told that i would be leader also.we are both ANBU,so we both qualified as the most powerful."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:31 pm

Miru took off her mask showing her red sharigan eyes now"its the hokages order..dont get in my way on this mission.."*she took her mask on again befor looking in the scroll*
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:42 pm

buta took off his mask revealing a shadowgon right eye and a mechanical left one."the same to you."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:44 pm

Miru didnt answer the older ANBU boy but just read the scroll in silence, after a minut she took it into her kunai ouch and looked at them"lets head out.."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:58 pm

buta walked in the direction of the mission and the rest of the four of darkamaru's group followed.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:10 pm

Miru just put her hands on her hips befor following the team of four, she was silent as normal
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 pm

kintiyu dropped back to walk with you.she had to look up at you because she was so short."you look really really strong.i wish i could eb like you someday."^^
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 2:28 pm

Miru looked abit down on the young girl jumping beside her"why are you even here?..arent you only a genin?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:01 am

MiruUchiha wrote:
Miru looked abit down on the young girl jumping beside her"why are you even here?..arent you only a genin?"
she nodded."but my sensei-darkamaru- wanted me to come along.he got special permissions to bring me with him.and don't underestimate me.i can't use chakra that well but i can use most weapons masterfully and i am completely trained in taijutsu.i even created a low chakra jutsu that boosts my higher-than-average taijutsu skills."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 am

Miru looked down into her face but then looekd forward again"alright kiddo..but try stay out of direct combat"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:59 am

MiruUchiha wrote:
Miru looked down into her face but then looekd forward again"alright kiddo..but try stay out of direct combat"
"aw...but thats where the fun is."
darkamaru looked back and smiled."she didn't say anything about sneak attacks now did she?"
kintiyu brightened up and grinned.she then ran out to the front of the group,her ponytail flapping behind her.
buta turned to debbiri."i think kintiyu''s more like you than anyone else on the planet...crazy."he started laughing while debbiri glared at him and then she started laughing too.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:20 am

Miru were just silent following the group of 4 in front of her, she looked back sometimes to scan the area for enemy chakra but havent found anything so far
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 8:59 am

MiruUchiha wrote:
Miru were just silent following the group of 4 in front of her, she looked back sometimes to scan the area for enemy chakra but havent found anything so far
suddenly buta stopped."enemies ahead.three of them."he had taken off his mask and was adjusting his mech-eye settings."kintiyu,your up."
kintiyu smiled."RIGHT!"she ran silently and quickly to the enemies and there were two screams.buta assumed she'd swung her huge sword and chopped two in half.he then heard her scream and buta,darkamaru and debbiri rushed towards her.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:05 am

miru was fast when she heard the scream, her mask got into her pocket, her sharigan turnd on and her katan drawn, she was the first one to jump into the clearing and looked on what happend
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:15 am

MiruUchiha wrote:
miru was fast when she heard the scream, her mask got into her pocket, her sharigan turnd on and her katan drawn, she was the first one to jump into the clearing and looked on what happend
a ninja bearing the village headband for the stone village had kintiyu by her ponytail with a sword to her throat."make one move and this sword will take her life."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:18 am

MIru took her katanao n her back and formed a handsign, when the ninja looked into her eyes she said, almost a whisper so only he could her"Mangekyo Sharingan.."she sharingan begang spinning putting the enemy ninja into 72 hours of torture
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 9:23 am

MiruUchiha wrote:
MIru took her katanao n her back and formed a handsign, when the ninja looked into her eyes she said, almost a whisper so only he could her"Mangekyo Sharingan.."she sharingan begang spinning putting the enemy ninja into 72 hours of torture
"HA!i'm blind.your little trick won't work on me.i can see with vibrations in the air.did you know activating a kekkai genkai can cause the slightest movement and thus vibrations?"he now held the sword closer to a very mad kintiyu."LET ME GO OR WHEN THEY GET ME FREE IM GONNA CHOKE YOU TO DEATH!!!!!!!"he growled."SHUT UP BRAT!!!!!"
"MAKE ME!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a new mission!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: a new mission!!   a new mission!! Empty

Back to top Go down

a new mission!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next