Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for Mission

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Looking for Mission Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Mission   Looking for Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:27 am

Miru slowy entered the hokage office with her mask sitting on her face, it had bein 10 days since her last mission wich was to follow some clues that could lead to the akatsuki hideout but they was all fake and now she was looking for a new mission
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mission   Looking for Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:41 am

The new Hokage of Konoha,that replaced Tsunade,was dong some paperwork when he heard his door open.He looked up and saw Miru Uchiha,Sasukes young cousin that was also a survivor of the Uchiha clan.The Hokage slowly got out of his big wooden chair and approached Miru holding a scroll that he was reading.He first circled around his table and then finally said:"I have a very important mission for you Miru.A few days ago i recieved a information from the shinobis of the sand village,that 2 of the Akatsuki members had a meeting deep in the deserts of their village.Now your mission is to go to the land of rock,into the giant deserts and search for the place where they had a meeting.Is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mission   Looking for Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:44 am

Miru slowy nodded and took of her mask, and with her black eyes she looked at the hokage and took the scroll in her hand"as you command hokage-sama.."he could see in her black eyes that she had more on her mind and after af few minuts in silence she finaly spoke"was..my brother itachi-kun one of them?.."
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mission   Looking for Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:47 am

*The Hokage turned around and looked back at Miru,with sadness.Miru had a scary,cold look in his face,like he doesn't want to hear that Itachi is in the Akatsuki:"I'm afraid he is Miru,and i think he was the one that arranged that secret meeting in the deserts of the village hidden in the sand..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mission   Looking for Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:50 am

mirus eyes went cold and lifeless again as always and she took on the mask again"will i get a squad to assist me or im going alone?"
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mission   Looking for Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:56 am

" Go alone,this mission is to dangerous for the others,especially for Sasuke,but i have a feeling that he will find you..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mission   Looking for Mission EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:58 am

Miru nodded short and took the scroll down in her pocket,she layd her hand on the uchi symbol on her right shoulder and she took her hand up in front of her chest and took a last look at him"thanks Hokage-sama.."afetr thoose words she disappeard in a smoke could
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Mission   Looking for Mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Mission
Page 1 of 1