Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A mission request

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A mission request Empty
PostSubject: A mission request   A mission request EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 9:57 am

OOC: If you want to join Laut in whatever Mission he gets, please post.

It had been some time since Laut had a mission. Ever seen that event in the mountains, Laut had been rather inactive in the village, just meditating day after day. But now, Laut found himself being dragged through the halls of the Hokage's building by his brother Kabur.

Laut just complained as he was being pulled, "Why are you doing this?"

Kabur just replied as he neared the door of the Hokage's office, "Because, you need to get back out there. I know our bloodline makes it hard, but you have to snap out of it one way or another."

Laut pouted and said, "You say that as if I were depressed."

Kabur glared at him and responded, "That's because you are. So get in there and request a mission."

They both entered the Hokage's office, although Kabur stayed behind. Laut sighed a bit and entered cheerfully, hiding the fact his brother stated.

Laut faced the Hokage and said, "Excuse me, Hokage-sama, I haven't been on a mission in some time and I have to get back in action. Is there any mission I could take?
Back to top Go down

A mission request
Page 1 of 1