Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2010-11-15

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:07 am

"Kurai, you're a blood bank, so there's no way in hell you're getting any of mine." he said as he stuck out his tongue at Kurai.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 am

Ember smirked and rolled her eyes. They were too busy ranting about eachother they didnt notice the food arrived. She took a bite out of a dumpling.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:12 am

"Aww" Looking at Ember Zentsu remember what happened last tiem he tasted hre blood he shivers. Then Watched his friends eat
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

"Oh, the food's here." he said, looking down at a steaming bowl of chicken ramen. "Time to eat!"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:14 am

Ember sat back after a while, to wait for her stomach to expand a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:15 am

Looking for his Raw steak finding it Zentsu eats fast and happily.

Last edited by UchihaClan on Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:16 am

"I was gonna take a bite of that." She murmered softly,but shrugged it off.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:17 am

"Hey, Kurai's buying, right?" he said. After a reassuring nod from Kurai, he said "Waiter! Another bowl please!" with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:19 am

Smiling Zenstu looked appoligetic "Sorry i smelt the blood and mmm" Waving to Ryo telling him to order whatever he wants
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:20 am

"Ryo if you want anything just take anything from my plate." She smiled at him sweetly,then looked back at Zentsu seriously hissing under her breath."Your not the only one with a demon with a lust for blood."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:22 am

Looking happy even tho she had just hissed at him He extends his arm under the table "Drink then"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:24 am

"Thanks for slobering all over it." She grumbled,wiping the drool on the side of the veil with her sleeve then drinking the rest quickly as if she was taking a shot of sake then slid the veil into her pouch again.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:25 am

"It's okay, Ember. I'm good with just having ramen. My throat has been so dry lately." he said, rubbing his throat like it would actually do something.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 am

Snickering at Ryo "Aww does the poor baby have a cold?" He pokes embers stomach trying to catch her attention of his arm under the table he hisses softly in her ear "Drink all you need from me i have blood to spare"
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:29 am

"Why don't you go out in the sun and sparkle you vampire." he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 am

Ember smirked and pushed away what he had to offer."Oh and if you wanted me to take blood from your veins,it was a nice try. But Im not gonna be having my lips on your skin unless your life depends on it." She laughed and then took a sip of iced water. She pointed a thumb at Zentsu then told Ryo,"Hes always at it.Just a constant little bug."
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:31 am

Flipping his friend off he growled throwing a roll at the boys face "Go screw your puppet" Then pouted at Ember "That was alittle mean dont you think"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:32 am

Ember shrugged."Humor is humor." She smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 9:34 am

Finishing his raw steak Zentsu looked truely happy for the first time in months.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Ember smiled softly and took another sip of her iced water, then leaned back in the booth and realaxed.
Back to top Go down
Xulonos
Genin
Xulonos

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:57 pm

Ryouta stopped and reached in his pocket to get Luna and Heizu's scrolls. After lying them on the table, he looked up at Ember and Kurai. "Hey guys, mind following me to the clothing store? I've got something I need to do." he said as he spun the scrolls on the table.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 2:59 pm

"Sure no problem. I need a new jacket aways" Shrugging adn leaving a tip on the tabel Zentsu got up waiting for the other two streching.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Ember narrowed her eyes and muttered,"What, you gotta burn this jacket since my skin has touched it?" She hissed.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Rolling his eyes Zentsu poked her forehead "No i need one that can withstand my fire i figour ill have to get it speicaly made though" Zentsu mused aloud. "Beside i want you to keep that one, Something to remember me by if anything happens ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Ember rolled her eyes and took the jacket off her, raising it to place it on his head."Oops.Sorry. I gave you my cooties didnt I?" She growled, then stormed ahead of the boys to the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)   End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

End Of a mission. Start of a friendship. (X, Zentsu, Ember)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next