Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassination (Hane and Amaya)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

Number of posts : 1959
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:39 am

Hane stepped on the girls hand hard, Knowing he broke it "Not an answer"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

Number of posts : 19847
Registration date : 2011-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:46 am

If she was to tell the name of the organization she would surly die. Her hand hurt but she didn’t do anything to change the word.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:48 am

Hane smiled "Remember the genjutsu? I'll do it for real this time" Hane laughed and walked behind the girl stabbing her knee
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

Number of posts : 14432
Registration date : 2011-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:49 am

IC: Nagiko and his loyal cat Lightningstrike were doing late training in the village when he saw hane stepping on a girls hand "Wh- wh- what are you doing to that poor girl." Nagiko said then used a secret hand sign that was only in his families bloodline and he was parentless and syblingless he also had no other freind other than his cat and said "Lightning hands." Nagiko said then his hands grew Lightning from his skin and he ran as fast as he could at Hane and instantly had his hand right on a deathly preassure point thanks to his training he knew where all of the paralyzing and deathly pressure points were "now talk why are you hurting this girl." Nagiko angerly said.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:51 am

(Its a private Rp, Sorry Nbird forgot to put that, You should have asked though)
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 10:54 am

OOC: Sorry new and im bored cause no one will reply to any of my posts so i've been looking for some place to show Nagiko's streangth may I please join i'm completely bored.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:02 am

*It’s up to Greed. I don’t really care*

She still stood perfectly still. On the one hand she could tell him and die or she could get trapped in another genjutsu and be tortured with the a chance of living through it.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:07 am

(Fine, you can join. But no godmodding and Why are you typing IC and OOC? if its in character type like Nbird, If its out of charaters type like this () )

Hane looked up at the boy. "She was trying to kill a person, I stopped her now she won't give me info, Where are you from? and why are you stopping me this is my village"
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:18 am

OOC: Okay but if not could you guys at least use one of both of each of you'lls characters in this post so that I can get used to battling and if I break any rules please tell me cause i'm completely new at this website I mean i'm on another rping site but it's totally different. Because the other rping site you have to do that or else you get in trouble don't worry I play another rping site and never Godmod I hate when people do that thats why I report them.
Nagiko then looked at the boy and said "my family died in the leaf village by the leaf villlage I was wanted there still am so a few years ago when my parents were killed I ran into the forest next to the leaf village and fed on the animals any ways I live here in a tree in the village never really had the ryo to buy my own house and I am a part of this village now I'm Nagiko any ways I was stopping you cause I didn't know all of that okay i'll help you get answers out of her." Nagiko then used his justsu not on Hane but on the assasin and only in a painful pressure piont the justsu cause the assasins body to be shocked for a sec then stoped.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:25 am

Jolts went into Amaya’s body. She tried not to show it but a tear was forming in her eye. She couldn’t under any circumstances tell them who she worked for

(Use the enter key to put a space between your OOC and IC Wink )
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:48 pm

(Okay, We'll tell you if you mess up, Ive been onthis site for a year and a half)

Hane looked at the boy and muttered "I didn't ask for your life's story." Hane was in no mood. He moved the boy back "Look, She can't talk she can only sign and spell things out so don't imoblize her" Hane looked at The assassin "Fine we'll start over. You'r name. now."
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:01 pm

Amaya’s hand was beginning to swell. She had to use her other hand to spell the word. “A-M-A-Y-A”
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 1:02 pm

(Posting order, Me, Nbird. Lightningpaw)
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:08 pm

"And why won't you just tell me or i'll show you a power that my families got and I can also use my Lightning hands again but i'll make sure it dosn't imobilize you." Nagiko said begining his Lightning hands hand sign and waited for the girl to write something.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:35 pm

Hane watche the boy. "You have one chance to tell me who sent you" His eyes showed he would attack her with another genjutsu
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:38 pm

Amaya closed her eyes. She knew that she was going to experience more pain because she would not tell who sent her.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:42 pm

"Very well i'll let you take it this time." Nagiko said to Hane.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:49 pm

Hane smirked and cast both of them into his genjutsu, He made the sky black as night. He got Behind the new kid and pushed him beside The assassin. "I don't trust you." He made the assassin be forced up in his genjutsu as he 'Ripped the new boy's arms off his body as he had the girls in his last genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 2:51 pm

Amaya couldn’t see what was happening as she kept her eye’s shut. She didn’t feel any additional pain yet but she knew it would come soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:06 am

Nagiko started to feel pain and said "why shouldn't you trust me." Nagiko said through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:15 am

Hane glared, He smirked in his own world. His genjutsu's where like worlds Of his own. He controled everything. Hane got close to the boy. Stabbing him with a kunai in the genjutsu he made it so his hand went through the boys body. He pulled away from nagiko, Walking over to Amaya. He pulled her up into a sitting position "Well, your a random ninja, Who stopped me from killing this assassin. Why should i trust you"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 10:19 am

Amaya continued to sit there. This genjutsu of his must have limits. She just needed to figure out what they were. She kept here eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Lightningpaw
Genin
Lightningpaw

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:28 am

"Yah because I didn't know she was an assassin when I figured out she was an assassin I tried helping you." Nagiko yelled through clenched teeth he has never felt so much pain just then in the real world Nagiko's cat aimed to scratch Hane in the eyes.
(hope animals can help fight.)
Back to top Go down
GreedClan
Genin
GreedClan

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:30 am

Hane and closed his eyes the genjutsu subsided, He snarled and kicked the cat turning back to the others "This is to troublesome. Amaya leave this village at once"
Back to top Go down
Nbird13
Master Incubus of Smut
Nbird13

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2011 9:41 am

She took out 2 explosive bolts from her quiver. Throwing one on the rooftop and one toward the building that her target lived. She used the smock cover from the explosions to make her escape.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassination (Hane and Amaya)   Assassination (Hane and Amaya) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassination (Hane and Amaya)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next