Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puppetman and follower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Puppetman and follower Empty
PostSubject: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:29 pm

Tora wandered the streets of her village with a peaceful smile on her face, she had just been on a mission and it felt good to be home, she waved at the people she knew and smiled at those she didnt. Tora tilted her head when she saw a crowd was gathered in the center of town, there must be a performance going on, she pushed to the front of the crowed to get a better view
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Irik, the puppet dancer, had entered this village a few days ago. He was here to earn some money the way only he knew how. He was in the middle of the town when he started his puppet show. He two puppets hopped of there usual seat on his shoulders and bowed. He started to move his hands and fingers, ad the puppets reacted by dancing around. They spun and jumped and flipped and soon a crowd gathered around him. He giggled as his puppets danced.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:37 pm

(Can I join too? :3 )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 3:38 pm

(Sure I guess so.)
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:21 pm

(sure ^^)

Toras eyes widened in amazement as she watched the puppets move with a simple flick of the boys fingers, sure she knew there were puppet masters out there but she had never seen them in action. Tora pulled a twenty dollar note from the purse on her hand and watched the show continue, she would hand over the money when the show was over.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:33 pm

Naka smiled as she watched him. Irik had always been a great puppet dancer, and she was so happy he had named a dance after her. "Woo!" she cheered for him as he finished up with his puppets. She was passing the nation for herbal supplies, but it was okay if she waited for a while. She would sneak in a few for her friend.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Irik smiled happily as the people cheered and clapped. As his puppets finished their dance, they returned to their master's side. The three all bowed and the crowd cheered. This made young Irik even happier. He loved to make people happy. He watched as people stuffed the jar next to him full of money. He was never without money while he traveled. He made quiet a bit from his shows. He used what he needed in town for food and a place to stay, held on to some for his next trip. The rest he gave away to the less fortunate.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Tora didn't want to be like everyone else and just put the money in the jar "hey mister" she called even though he was younger then him and quickly strolled over to him "that was quite a performance, how long did it take you to learn that?" she asked and held out the money to him "take it" she offered, Tora could find some more money somehow, she always had no problem with money, and the boy deserved it.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:54 pm

Naka blinked as she watched the two of them talk. She smiled and went over to the jar and put a wad of money in it. She would give him most of her profits from the herb festival that day. She looked around and started to find out if Irik was staying longer there.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 5:58 pm

Irik smiled at the girl as she handed him her money. "Thank you very much." He took the money and bowed his head. "and that dance. That took me about ten seconds to learn." He smiled. He was honest. He made up dances on the spot and never forgot any of them. Even the long ones. His puppets never skip a single step. "Oh yes. This is Marrion and Lusif." The puppets bowed to the girl as well, but then someone caught Iriks eye. A girl putting money in his jar. "Naka" He said excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:09 pm

Tora giggled softly at the puppets bowing and reached out a hand to touch them, but stopped when he said someones name, she turned and saw a rather young girl putting money into the jar "I take it you know her" she said pleasantly and smiled at the girl, she didn't recognize her from the village.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm

"Ah!" Naka blinked as she was caught, seen. She blushed and let go of the money, letting it drop into the jar of tips. She laughed nervously and waved. "Hey there guys..." she said, and came over, blushing. "Nice show... I've never seen that dance before. So did you like it too?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:54 am

"Yep," He nodded excitedly. "Its a new one. Dance 28: The traveler." He smiled wide. Irik was a kid, who was always smiling. No matter what, that childish smile was permanatly plastered on his face. It took quiet a bit to remove it. "I hope the both of you enjoyed the show." He bowed to the both of them. "Oh yeah Naka. Did you bring any new herbs."
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 1:58 am

"the show was fantastic, wish I had a talent like that" Tora admitted honestly, all she knew was how to handle a sword, well she was part of the assassins guild to but that wasn't important, she was still the same at heart, she just had to go on assassination missions at times, at the mention of herbs Tora perked up "herbs?" she asked suddenly interested in the girl
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:06 am

"Oh! Yes, I found a special cross-breed that I bought from an old friend. She calls it the Chameleon. Watch this." Naka dug a small covered pot out of her bag and pulled out a plant. She removed the lid and showed them a flower, gray in color like the lid she had just removed. But then something happened - it started to change its texture and shade until it blended into its 360 degree surrounding. "I have to keep it from photosynthesizing or else it will transpire faster and lose its water, though."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:11 am

"Oh wow." Irik Stared at the little plant as it changed color and texture. He giggled happily, even as she put hte plant away. "You certainly knew alot about plants. Much more then I do. Oh yes that reminds me." Irik pulled a smal viel out of his bag. "In small doses it cause your muscles to relax. It larger doses...Well you remember right. I mean you sat on it that one time." Irik laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:18 am

Tora looked between the two, they were obviously sharing a private joke of some kind and she figured it would be rude to ask, she decided to change the subject "you wouldn't happen to have any herbs that heal wounds or cuts would you?" Tora pulled up her sleeve to show amfairly deep gash that she had gotten recently, it had stopped bleeding but she had only gotten it yesterday, the weapon the man used had some sort of liquid on it as well and since she got the injury she had been feeling weaker and slightly dizzy, she hadn't tended to it because she thought I would heal of it's own accord but nothing had happened, it still looked as if she had just received it moments ago
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:44 am

"Oh! Anti-clotting agent. Tsk." Naka pouted. Weapons with even a simple anti-clotting substance were quite dangerous. More often than not, you die from extensive bloodloss than you do from getting fatally cut or slashed. Naka pulled out a small pouch, in it green leaves the shape of stars, the size of your palm. "Add water to its surface and rub it on the wound every meal. It should heal up soon. Oh, and you have to get the water in the wound for it to work." She smiled to Tora, then grinned at Irik. Ah, old friends. She took the vial of liquid and gave him a happy smooch on the cheek. "Thanks! I'll remember to think of you when I can't sleep, Irik-chan. Where do you get these, anyway?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:50 am

Irik smiled as she kissed his cheek. "A blue cactus in the Suna desert. Its werid, the plant is blue, but the liquid inside it is bright red." Irik laughed. Just remember to only use three drops or you won't be able to move for a week. I had to mix it with an herb in the konoha forest. A muscle stim, or even a drop of the cactus juice would cause heart failure.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 3:44 am

Tora took the plant greatfully and hugged Naka quickly "thankyou Naka, oh and my names Tora" she added, her curiosity got the best of her and she had to ask "um what are you two talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:05 am

Naka giggled and hugged the stranger back. The stranger named Tora, eh? That was a nice name! She went over to hug Irik too and rubbed her cheek against him. "It's this herb that's like ginseng, it helps relax your muscles, but at only certain doses. Too much will stop your heart. Isn't that right, Irik-chan?" Naka purred as she held him, looking dreamy. He was one of her close, non-perverted friends.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:12 am

"Thats right." Irik hugged Naka back and laughed as she purred. He petted her head half expecting cat ears to pop out of her head. When she let go of the hug, Irik had his puppets hop on to his shoulders. He giggled as the two wooden creations sat on his shoulders. "It makes a great weapon to coat on puppets claws in when we have to fight." Irik smiled. He often had people try to mug him for his money because he likes like just a little kid.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:59 pm

Tora looked him over "you fight, but your so little, a kid shouldn't be fighting" she tsked, Tora knew she sounded worried but it was true, she didnt expect the child to be a fighter, she just thought he was an entertainer "well I only fight when I have too" she annouced and guestured to the katana on her back, she didn't like to fight much but assasination didn't count as a fight did it, i mean they didnt even have a chance to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:24 am

"I don't fight. Period." When was the last time she had been in a hostile brawl? Not a friendly spar? Never. Let's face it, she was short and cute and kiddy, what kind of ninja would try to fight her? She looked so weak it seemed like throwing a punch itself was difficult for her. She twirled around idly, humming to herself as she did. "I'm a lover, not a fighter."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:52 am

"I was raise on violence." Irik giggled. "Mister Tentin forced me to fight." That was the reason he always smiled. If his happiness ever faded, then all the pain he inflicted on others, he would feel it as well. So he always smiled. Was always happy, even if he didn't want to be. "But now, I'm an entertainer."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower Empty

Back to top Go down

Puppetman and follower
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Hoshigakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: