Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Puppetman and follower

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

Number of posts : 271
Registration date : 2011-09-03

Puppetman and follower - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 10:09 am

That was horrible, how could that man raise this child to fight, to kill. She exhaled in relief when he said that now he was an entertainer "well I like You entertaining not fighting, kids should be kids, not ruthless fighters" she explained petting one of the puppets on the head, she hoped she wouldn't have to see him fight, and she prayed that she would never meet Ryith Tentin, he sounded like an evil creep, gaining pleasure from others pain and mysery.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 pm

"Oooh, I've seen Irikun fight before, it was really messy." Irikun = Irik-kun. Naka was referring to the time he was still with Ryith, and was ordered to kill Xeno and Fujie. They didn't realise Naka was there taking pictures and using her crystall ball to spy on them. "It was all bloody and gory and-" Her stomach made a loud GRUUU sound.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:04 am

Irik was about to explain that he didn't fight like that anymore, but couldn't help but laugh at Naka's stomach. "I think we all better move this conversation to a place where Naka can eat." He giggled. "Mr. Tora. Do you know a good place to eat here." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 2:39 pm

"just Tora please" she said with a smile, she hated it when people were so formal with her, she just wanted to be treated normally "and yes, what do you guys eat, ramen and dumplings sound okay, Mabey with some tea?" she led them through the village to a local store she had worked at previously, it was like a little cafe, she ushered them inside.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 3:16 pm

"Yaaaay food... Hi Mr. Cook!" Naka waved at the chef happily before bouncing over to one of the free booths. She was in the mood for something big and filling... So, steamboat! She smiled and waited for the other two to come, she wanted to sit next to Irikun again. The last time they met, she was almost passing out from extreme heat.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:39 pm

Irik sat in a chair. His puppets both pushed seats over on the opposite side if the table nad began to mirrior Irik's moves perfectly. Yes, he was a natural puppetmaster. Even masters such as Sasori of the red sand would be forced to agree. "This reminds me of the cafe from home." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 pm

Tora giggled as the puppets took seats beside the boy "I used to work here when I was short on cash" just at that moment a man about 19 years old walked over, he was quite handsome, he had wavy black hair and pure golden eyes, he was slightly tanned and was slightly muscular.
"may I take your orde..." when his gaze fell on Tora he grinned and quickly scooped her up in a hug that lifted her off the ground "hey Mokushi, long time no see" she laughed and hugged him back as she was set down "me and my friends would like to order" she said cheerily and he quickly nodded "hey guys, this is Mokushi Raki, he's like my best friend in the world"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:21 pm

"Hello Mr Mokushi," Naka greeted happily, before stating her order. It was a small cafe, and what do you eat in small cafes? Cake. So she ordered a cheesecake and cold chocolate. After that, she leaned against the window and looked out dreamily. It was okay if the adults went off to have their conversation, she was busy watching a puppy chase its tail outside.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 4:03 am

Irik smiled at the waiter. "Nothing for me. I'll steal for Naka's plate." He giggled and watched her watch the puppy outside. He leaned against her, hugging her from behind. "What'cha watching." He laughed, resting his chin on her shoulder. He giggled as he watched the puppy outside.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 2:37 pm

"just the usual for me please" she said and watched Irik and Naka with a smile, they were so cute together, she giggled and nodded at Mokushi who winked at her "cheesecake, cold chocolate, lemon sponge and a glass of blue heaven milkshake" Tora laughed "you know me so well" she replied as her left to get there orders.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:45 pm

"OH WAIT! If you have any spare bones, please pack them in a doggy bag for me!" Naka called out to Mokushi as he went off. As he nodded, she smiled with relief. What was trash to some people was actually food for others. Seeing Irikun so close to her, Naka laughed and squirmed playfully. "How long have you and Mokushi known each other, Tora-chan? And Irikun, you're going to have to feed me if you keep hugging me like this."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:10 pm

"Oh sorry." Irik laughed and sat back down in his own seat. He giggled at her request for bones. Clearly going to be given to the stray outside. Then he saw something that took the smile off his face. Someone kicked the stray outside. Irik sprung from his seat. "Don't start eating without me." He called and stromed out with his puppets beside him. Something that angered him more then anything:Those who pick on the weak just for laughs. He ran at the man who was laughing at the stray and tackled him. "Bastard." He yelled nad punch the man iin hte jaw.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:21 pm

Tora scrambled up from her seat when she saw what was happening outside "stay here Naka" she smiled and playfully winked at her and rushed outside to join Irik. "how dare you hurt the puppy!" she growled at the man who had just collapsed on the ground from the force of the blow, she picked up the whimpering puppy and cradled it softly in her arms and let Irik take care of the man who was picking himself up off the ground "you little brat, I can do what I want" he growled that the boy had caught him unprepared and leapt backwards next to Tora and yanked the puppy out fo her arms by the scruff of his neck, Toras face showed pure fury as he then proceeded to punch it repededly in the stomach "how dare you!" she kneed him in the crotch with all the might she could muster and as he fell to the ground once again she quickly scooped up the puppy and kicked the man in the gut "how do you like it huh?" she wasn't a very violent person at heart but this guy made her sick.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:58 pm

"AH BUT BUT" Naka wasn't one to follow that kind of order when a poor little puppy was being hurt. She hated that the man was abusing the weak, but it was the weak that mattered, not the abuser, right? Naka zoomed out of her seat and out the door, but the man was already taken care of by Tora and Irik. She saw the poor little puppy and frowned - she hoped he didn't get any fractures or anything. But then she ran over to Irik and pried him off the bleeding man. "Irikun, please just let him be...he's not worth it."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Irik got off the man....only to smash his fist into the mans temple as he tried to get up. "Monsters like you don't deserve the care of somelike Naka." He hissed. The man was out cold. Irik shook his hand, that last shot hurt his hand. "Is the puppy ok." Irik asked and turned around. He was angry, more then usual. He faught without his puppets. He never did that unless the person hurt him heart.
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Tora looked over sadly at the man, she was mad he hurt the puppy but sad he was injured now, she didn't like anybody to be hurt even if she did hurt him in a momentary surge of anger, she turned her attention to the puppy and softly felt Its ribcage, the puppy in turn whimpered and tried to scramble away "it's ribcage is broken" she said and gently stroked the puppy "we have to help it" she cried out suddenly and looked up at Naka and Irik with tears in her eyes, she couldn't stand to see the puppy in pain.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:57 pm

"If so, there is a chance one of the ribs snapped off. That could cause a puncture in the lung and he could be filling up with blood with each breath." Naka took the puppy from Tora, her touch and movements so light and caring it was like he was a fragile cobweb. She took him in her arms and his body started to glow a mint green. Through this light, he made little squealing and whimpering noises, but they died down. He was healed and ready to move (though it was sore to do so) after a few moments. Naka, however, was not. She was out of chakra to begin with, and to do such a jutsu was already strenuous, even on a small puppy.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:48 am

Irik watched as Naka healed the puppet in awe. He couldn't do anything like that. His powers were to fight and cause pain, or to entertain and make people forget their pain for a few moment. But she had the power to take pain away all together. "Thats amazing Naka." He said, smiling happily once again. "Your powers are so amazing compared to mine."
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Genin
Dark Angel

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 5:05 pm

Tora couldn't help but nod in agreement, she couldn't heal, but she could cause gengetsu's to make people sleep and also she knew how to knock people out in many ways, but she couldn't heal, all she could do was make them forget the pain for a couple hours until they awoke. "Your very talented Naka chan, as well as you Irik kun, wish I had a special ability" she smiled cheerfully, it was true, she did want a special ability but it wouldn't help her to just mourn over it.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 23, 2011 10:07 pm

"Healing's all I can do, actually." Naka looked at them tiredly as she handed the happy puppy over to Tora. "I can't fight, I can't cook, all I do is heal. I don't mind, though." She grinned at them with as much energy she could muster and went over to the bleeding man. He was a jerk, but she didn't care. Naka was angry when she was angry, but she always had a sting in her heart watching people get hurt. She healed him as much as she could and propped his bloody body against the wall of the store.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puppetman and follower   Puppetman and follower - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Puppetman and follower
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Smaller Shinobi Nations :: Hoshigakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: