Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds Empty
PostSubject: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 9:07 pm

Isji was walking on junichi`s left side throug the strees of the snowy village, same night it had bein a big snow storm so the ground was coverd with pure white snow, the sky was blue and the sun was casting its warm beams down on the frozen land. Shuji had bein staying at the inn since isji`s genjutsu with her stone jutsu still needed to wear off, so she had taken junichi with to get some new warm cloacks
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:18 am

Junichi was hunched over, rubbing his hands together so that sparks spewed from them. His feet were soggy and cold from the blanket of snow they tramped through. "S-so Isj-j-ji, h-how did you g-get-t-t-t to know the s-snow village s-s-so well?" Junichi's teeth chattered noisily as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 5:52 am

Isji looked at junichi, she took her cloack off and placed it over him"i traveld here with kisame alot when i only was 12 years old.."*she looked a moment on him befor looking up in the sky and spoke again"back then my life was quite simpel..train and make my senpai proud..but one night 3 persons came to our cabin, a pretty woman around 20 i belive with blue hair(aka konan), a man with spiky orange hair and metal rings in his face(aka pain) and orochimaru..at that time kisame had deleted my mermory of orochimaru that killed my clan.., i tred to leave with kisame-sama but he just padded my head and i was found 3 days later near death bye some shnobis from the snow.."*she looked down and was silent now
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Junichi pulled Isji's cloak tightly around himself. "Kisame... isn't he one of the seven swordsmen of the mist? How did you end up with him." Junichi said, then realizing his rudeness, added, "Sorry. I don't mean to prod."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:05 pm

Isji"its okay..since we are on same team now you need to know anyways..the Naringan clan had bein friends with the hidden mist village for many years..whe nthe 7 sowrdmen were formed they got promised the strongest child from the heir of the family..my brothers got in tranning but they didnt have the naringan like my mother had..it turned out our bloodline only lies in the females..already when i was 5, even befor my clan was killed i was taugt bye zabuza, kisame and the rest..when my clan was kkilled they were the only family i had left..when i turned 9 the swordsmen broke up and i went with kisame, zabuza already had a student, a young boy named haku i belive..."
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:12 pm

Junichi looked into Isji's eyes. "Your entire clan was destroyed? By whom?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Isji"yes..my parents bye the village hidden in the leavs, my sensai bye orochimaru, and my brothers bye..akatsuki...the rest of my clan was killed bye the sound due to they had become more powerfull than the village itself.."she looked away again to hide the one tear that came out of her eye, she took her arms around herself and was silent
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:16 pm

"I... I'm very sorry." Suddenly Junichi was filled with an uncontrollable hatred. Orochimaru and his followers had hurt so many people, torn so many families apart. His anger grew so great that Isji's cloak ignited, startling Junichi back to his senses. He formed a handsign and the flames quickly died down, leaving large charred holes in the rough fabric. "I apologize for that. I will of course replace it. He just... infuriates me. the things that he does." He looked at Isji and noticed a tear frozen on her cheek. He raised his hand to it and it evaporated. "He killed my family when I was very young, and I was taken in by Kabuto to be trained. Eventually I escaped and vowed to kill Kabuto, whatever the cost, but now I think I'll take my vengeance out on Orochimaru as well. Though, you do have slightly more people to hold a grudge against."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Isji"yes..but its impossibol to get revenge for my brothers without the uchiha girl from konoha..so i still have a long..long way"
*she stopepd and looked at junichi now*
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:28 am

Junichi kept on walking ahead, not noticing that Isji had stopped. After a few seconds, he turned and took a few steps back toward Isji.
Junichi walked right up to her so that he was staring directly down into her beautiful hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:09 pm

Isji lifted her head abit and looked back into his, she then looked down on the snowy ground again and was silent
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 5:09 pm

ooc: sorry I took so long

Junichi looked curiously down at Isji. "It seems that the three of us all seek out revenge. Why is it that people like us attract each other? A great deal of the world has been put through hardships, but only a handful of them become as bloodthirsty as us." He turned and looked away. "I will stop at nothing to accomplish my goal, even if I have to destroy all of the Land of Fire first."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 pm

Isji looked long at him befor taking her arms around him and pressing her firm body against his back and laid her forehad on his shoulder so he could see her pretty and calm face"im with you.."her voicewasent angry, its was hollow and sad like her eyes

occ:np
Back to top Go down
Junichi~Hikaru
Genin
Junichi~Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:04 pm

Junichi tensed as Isji held him. He had been on his own for so long he had never become accustomed to such a relation, and he became instinctively became wary. Junichi tried to calm himself, knowing that there was nothing to fear.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:59 pm

It wasent long befor junichi could fell something warm and soft against his chin, isji removed her lips from his chin and rested her head on his shoulders again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds   Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds Empty

Back to top Go down

Warm Cloacks And Closer Bonds
Page 1 of 1