Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) Empty
PostSubject: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm

Cold winds and unfinished race of snow kept falling from the cloud infested skies, pure white lands with no signs of it to be stopping anytime soon, such a force to be reckin with. The road to the snow village was taking far much longer than he was thinking, and he was complaining about Konoha being a bit chilling for the past few weeks, he clearly was over his head about, almost to the bone was about to be frozen from this blizzard. "Oh man, I need to figure out where to hide from this storm, I'm almost frozen from this fricken white-out. I hope the place has a roaring fire at least, melt my pain away." As much walking as he did, his supplies was getting cold, almost to ice it seems, only the bread and his Laurent was bringing him warmth to his fingers as his had was place near it so it wouldn't go out. But as he saw the village, he ran so fast to it as he was about to slip on the icy path that was near the gates. And as the paper work was in order, they let Kou inside and he manage to get to the hotel in the village quicker than a dog was chasing a cat in the streets.

And as he was inside, people was watching like they had no other better time to spend it on, like owls in the night watching their prey running for their very lives at stake. Taking a seat next to the fire, he place his bag over the side and try to relax a bit before he could get an order for food and a room for his bones to rest. "*sighs* Some time to warm up, thought I never get her in time." Placing his hands next to the warm flames, his hands started to feel the stinging of bees as one could say, leaving his hand to itch and burn with an uneasy feeling in them. Least he was over at the far end of the corner on the west side of the building, least people wouldn't bug him for a sec.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2012-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:21 pm

A little girl walked into the hotel with hair just as white as the snow on it,wearing a smile on her face, you could tell from far far away that she was in a good and happy mood this lovely day well at least in her mind it was a lovely day.
she looked around and then shook her head making the snow fall of her head before it melted and walked over to west side to the fire and sat down on her knees next to the stranger that looked like he had been freezing and put her hands close to the fire to warm herself and zipped her coat a little down but not enough to reveal the hidden headband around her waist she then put her hands on the floor and looked at the fire with her light blue glowing eyes and then closed them and smiled like there was no tomorrow. " my name is Trina" she said quietly and shy with a little giggle in the end of her words as a slight blush appeared on her face
Back to top Go down
http://aldisunnur.deviantart.com/
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Turning his head towards the long white snow like hair, It look like she had something going on that got her to be happy, he shouldn't ruin her day since his day was somewhat crappy from the cold he was in. 'Hi, Names Kou. Sorry for the small talk. I'm too..oo.. cold for the moment." Saying this his hands began to rub his opposite sides from the cloak he worn to this village, leaving his like frost over them and to melt them was to warm up some how. Taking his cloak and hood off, he had only a black vest on with no inner shirt and only baggy black pant with green grass padded shoes to show off, but it didn't matter when he was wanting to warm up and getting anything cold off would help the process faster. Long brown hair to let down to his shoulders and brown eyes to look at someone when he needed to, his body however wasn't fit for this weather. "Oh man, need to find a heat source to melt this cold off me. Wonder if she knows a better fire place that roars better than this one?" He didn't want to bug her, but only his mind kept the question in thought, only he was really needing to get going with the delivery he was wanting to finish.

"If you don't mind me asking, do you know a better fire is that could warm me up? I'm needing it for my bones to warm up faster,.... Ha.... ahchoo!" Oh crap" He was getting a winter cold again, and he just got out of it a few weeks back, just his luck as he had his hand over his mouth and nose before anything could hit Trina. "Sorry, I'm catching something." To much was going to be hard enough as it is, but still a sneeze is a sneeze, it ain't stopping him from getting his job done as he hopes his work will be good enough for it to be cool for the buyer.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm

the little girl opened her eyes and looked at him pulling a little part of her white hair behind her ear smiling towards him "it's fine I like small talk" she said quickly trying to brake out of her shyness she put her hands on her knees,
"well most often when I get cold ....when ever that happens then I just get some malted chocolate in a cup with a marshmallow and cream on top it always warms me up but I don't get often cold cause I lived here as a child and have always lived where there is allot of snow because It makes me feel like home and like i'm free as a bird" she said nicely standing up "just wait here" she then started walking to a little aria where you can get food and all that yummy stuff.
after a minute or two she came back holding two cups of hot chocolate looking quite yummy and with a plate on her head with two little bowls or ramen on it.
she put the cups down by bending over making sure the bowls wouldn't fall, after making her hands free she took the plate of her head and put it on the floor as well and sat down "there food always works to warm up the body and to be able to survive the cold you have to eat fat and allot of it but not to much cause then you become fat anyways eat up " she smiled towards him like a little angle
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:27 am

"That would explain the not being having a cold as often" Keeping that to himself, it was only minutes that she came back with some food that was looking to be yummy indeed, but he was so cold, it may have gotten to his bones quickly to have him not move for a moment while she was talking. "there food always works to warm up the body and to be able to survive the cold you have to eat fat and allot of it but not to much cause then you become fat anyways eat up " "Man, she seems way nice to be shinobi. Genin maybe, but definitely nicer than the folks that are watching me. Guess I can trust her for her nice personality." As he then began to grab the cup for him to get his voice to warm up a bit, he look around to see the eyes looking at him only, though it's a shinobi village, the just kept whispering like as if he couldn't see them, which wasn't worried about. "Um.... why are they giving me this strange and uneasy feeling like they think i'm a bad guy Trina?"

He had to whisper it to they couldn't hear him saying that, even though it was the proper thing to say, it was like had has this uneasy that something was to happen and he kind of didn't want a fight breaking out, besides, he had to make the delivery and just get going, but with the white-out, it seemed to be impossible for the time being.
For all the trips he made, this place was not a friendly place to be stranded, especial with the eyes to watch your every movement and his package was something he needed to get to a safe place quickly, as he glance at the box he had with him.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Trina got a little closer to him and leaned towards his face and whispered into his ear "they are old" she then moved away again and still talking with a low voice " well I don't really know because I am no mind reader and I don't really know what they are thinking but I guess it has something to do with they know your not from around here just by looking at you and they might be wondering why you seek this place or if you are just going through " she laid down on her stomach and started eating some of the ramen in her bowl closing her eyes feeling the warmth from the fire in front of her wondering for her self the things she had just said as a reason for people staring at him, "I hope I don't sound rude by asking but why are you here anyways ? I mean normally people don't just randomly show up here well at least not repaired ....for it's the land of the snow after all" Trina said hoping to not sound rude for asking and turning her head and opening her eyes and looking at him ,her eyes were shining like a eye of a little puppy that had big eyes with glowing light blue color in them that kinda made people not notice how pale her skin was, still just by looking at her you could tell she was very interested to know more , she loved hearing story's mostly if they were true and for some odd reason right at this moment she felt like she looked cute and also like she might be able to make her first friend
she had never had a friend for that she lived in a place where she was the only kid and also the only female there surrounded my big and strong men and a over protected step dad if she could call him that still she just saw him as a hero, a savior that she cared allot about but still it had been lonely having no other kids to play with but never showing it and always finding the happy side of thinfs was the way she survived life.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:50 pm

He didn't know what to say to be honest in his heart, the words seem to have slip from his tongue, leaving him to have nothing to say except he wanted to keep the thing a secret from everyone since it had to be, but he could let something out so that it wouldn't hurt it. Still, he didn't want anyone to be place in danger since their is rouges out there that could of followed him here in this winter cell of a zone, even if it is neutral area. Taking a beep breath for him to calm himself, he said to her in a quiet tune as he lean over to have her hear it alone. "To be honest. I have a package for someone who wanted one of my works to be their treasure, and he said to meet them here in the snow village, but I thought I was lost with the white-out and basically, I somehow manage with luck be here. I just think it's was worth for nothing, but it happen to be some contact I haven't heard from in months now. nothing bad really, except I don't like people get involved since I like it to be kept out of anyone's ears to be heard since I have to stop someone and exchange for info, I give that person one of my works to get money and information. It's not life threatening I assure you." Keeping his right hand up to make the promise and crossing his heart, he didn't want to say more, and the box right by him was the only thing that could get him some info he needed to track the person down in question that Trina was wanting to know about.

To be honest with himself too, he took out 10 ryo for the girl to be kind enough for the food she brought for them both, least thing he could do for her help. "I'm Grateful for the meal and sorry if I bore you, Trina. I'm more of a travel alone type, and really need this job since I actually happen to be a legendary blacksmith. I don't know if my work has been made here too, but I make weapons for a living, shinobi works, but also anything that needs to be made like gold statues needs to be made into sliver for example. Easy and simple work, even for a fourteen year old person like me, thought it's a lot more harder for others. Please, tell me, what do you do around here? It must be somewhat fun no? About yourself since I told you mine. Seem to be a fair hear no?" Asking her this, he didn't want to force her since she was ten years old it looks like.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:56 pm

with a smile she nodded at his answer but when it came to the money she didn't take it "i'm sorry but I can't accept this , for I wanted to help you and you didn't really ask me for anything, just take this as a welcome gift to the village" she said sitting back up and turning so she was facing him with her feet crossed " and don't worry you don't bore me I love talking all kinds as long as I don't get into trouble for it that is ...hmm well I used to live here until I was six years-old then guy called Match came to the snow and got to adopt me from the kage after she took me in after finding out me and my brother were living alone after our mother died and after that I have been living in the land of iron with him and his men ...he never let me go on missions cause he wanted me to be save but then one of his men sent me on spying missions with out him knowing, but now I am here again to fine something that might help me with my older brother or sister ..if she isn't dead that is ..." as she said that last thing her voice got lower making her look down "she left us when I was five and she was 9 ..she said she would come back with food and money but she never did come back" a little tear went down her cheek as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 2:26 pm

"Oh man. I so can't stand a sad story. Guess I should of not ask her that question." Regretting to of hold off the question about letting himself wanting to know about a person was one thing he couldn't go living with such knowing about a person, he should stay away from her to keep her safe for a time being, but for a moment, it seems he was with a friend he now newly meet and was good to him. "I'm sorry to hear that Trina, I am sorry. Hope you don't hate me for asking you that. Please don't cry. " Reaching for her face to grip the tear that was falling off her eye with his trigger finger of his left hand, he let it be on his finger to hopefully be frozen so hope could be infused with it. After a moment of silents, his mind went on to speak for him, letting only words that he remembered from what Naruto said to him as he could think it was a bad joke on them all. "To many lives....To many lives are scared by war and chaos that was brought to us to fix. Like we can fix anything in our current rank and ideals. Makes me piss to have to work my but off when no one else is doing it." As the tear turn towards ice, he grab a senbon out, and out of no where shape-shifting the iron needle into silver and to a chain no less with the tear to be trap within the tear shaped pendent. "Here, I think this tear is yours."

Letting the pendent be place in his open hand, he let his head towards the other way, wanting to think about how to get all his life together, only problems was others have ideas of their own and they would like to abuse power too, Kou just wanted something more, but to what end was a different story. Even thought he was thinking the pendent was shining brightly when near the fire as a kindle of hope was held in his hand, even thought the gold shin more, it would be something more to her and he hope she keep it for his sake.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 4:15 pm

she looked at his hand when he took the tear and watched as he turned it into a beautiful necklace. "it's okay there is no space in me for hatred and one tear is not crying" she said with a calm voice and smiled at him still watching.
her eyes widened and she reached for it lightly touching it and then pulling her hand away and just looked at it for a second and then attacked him with a big hug not about to let go anytime soon. by the hug the tear shaped pendant must have fallen out of his hand that is if he didn't close his hand with the sudden hug attack.
she then loosened the hug and then gave him a little soft kiss on the cheek and moved away and sat down again "sorry about that" Trina said awkwardly closing her eyes a little embarrassed, she didn't really know what to do for she thought she would have looked rude if she had just take it out of his hand like nothing so she just staid silent sitting there trying to use her hearing to try and notice if he was stressed ,scared,happy or anything else just by listening to his breathing and movements.
if it was supposed to work then she needed to be completely silent and not move ,the more she heard the more she could tell how he was feeling after that hug.
she slightly moved her hand closer to him making her hand lightly touching him to try and get the feeling of his heartbeat but it wasn't working well for her so she just kept on staying silent.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 11:50 am

Without a warning and not paying attention at hand when he drifted off in his mind, he could fell two arms warping on him like a python squeezing it's prey, except it was warming feeling in him. To be honest with himself, he didn't get to go out as much as he wish he could, but only his work and his personal mission got in the way as usual. But something was added to the twist of all plots, a small kiss to the cheek, never expected that one from someone he didn't know before, even here in the snow village. After he almost drop the neckless he made for Trina, He could see that she was about to do something else as his right hand moved up to see Trina was acting weird as it reminded him of Yuuki. "Dammit! I didn't see this one coming either, as she looks like her......Yuuki." His mind was in-distress, thinking about her as Trina was acting like her, almost like a mirror through his mind and having Trina be used as a mirror. Keeping his face to look like it was nothing, it was somewhat for the first time, hard to control his heartbeat, only he had to try and calm down for a sec and gain his clear mind he was still using. "Okay, it's strange. I must stay focus on my mission." Keeping calm to have a smirk to be seen, he said this with his thoughts. "You didn't have to be that way. It was only to be friendly. I'm sorry to of have you got to be like that all of a sudden." Apologizing for the mishap as he try to cover his feeling up, he still had the neckless, but place it near her hand as he open it up for her, letting keep it to her as he close it up with the pendent and place it in her chest. With a smile, he grab his stuff and started talking to the inn keeper.

"I like to have a room for the night." "Fine, just don't make that kind of excitement, don't want no trouble around here stranger." "Fair enough, and here some tip for the food." "Aye, Room key is there for you in room 17, have a good night's rest." After that was done, he grab his stuff and before he went upstairs for the night, he look to Trina and said to her. "Hey Trina, thanks for the food. Sorry about the trouble, and please, if you need me, I'll be in my room. Stay safe." Leaving Trina by the fire, his mind had to wander as he waved her bye before actually going upstairs to his room, and Old bed, a small fire place, and some lights for the room to see. "Not much of a room, guess I better wait for him. He should be here tomorrow maybe. Hope they didn't get this far." Worried and tired, he place the box under his bed, cloak and some cloths near the fire and only wearing a pair of boxers and bandages around his torso and left shoulder was injured from a previous fight he was in. Lighting the fire in his room, he stay near it as he sat down on the floor with his cloths near the side and a blanket under him and a pillow near his head, he look up to the ceiling, wondering what's happening back at hope, hopefully nothing bad happens to it, missing it seems to be like a distant memory to him, such a sad way to leave on business.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Trina watched his every move until he was gone with out saying anything not even bye, after he was gone she looked down at her empty bowl and cup and then looked at the fire holding around the pendant like if it was to bring luck, she just sat there staring at the fire like a zombie not sure what to do, a person that worked there walked over to her and knelled down putting her hand on the little girls shoulder "are you okay little one?" the women asked , "I think so" Trina answered hesitating a little, "where are your parents ?" "both dead and my hero is in another village so I am alone" " "oh I didn't know ..do you then want to get a room ?" "nah I am good that is not needed I would rather want to be outside""but missy then you'll get sick" "nope I ones lived outside for a week didn't even get a cold after it" the women then nodded and walked away as Trina stood up and zipped up her coat and walked outside and walked around the village until she found her old house that had no doors or anything anymore just some furniture that was ruined and old she walked inside it and into a little room deep in side it was dark for there were no lights she found her old bed that she had own when she was six and next to it her sisters it was much bigger for her own bed was to tiny so she went and laid down in her sisters old bed that was call covered in dirty and stuff for that ...after all no one had been there for almost 6 years now, she laid there holding around the pendant trying not to get it dirty and closed her eyes "I hope I meet him again one day" she said to her self smiling
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:10 am

Meanwhile, Kou looking up towards the ceiling was somewhat boring as to watch a fire glowing like a nightlight in a kid's house. "*sighs* It doesn't seem to be coming at this hour. Hope Trina is okay alone." Kou's mind could not actually wrap around the similarity that Yuuki and Trina had, Such a fate could even exist was one to a billion in a life time. To be left near a fire and his package under the bed without being sighted, he grab a blanket and covered over, wishing Soul was here with him, but it wouldn't be that easy around other villages. While his eyes began to close, he drifted off to dream land, seeing Konoha, friends he met, places he been with all it's wonders, except to have a nightmare causing him to toss and turn to his side. Darkness crept over his mind, seeping out every ounce of life and happiness around his dream, and everyone vanishing in to thin air, only his older evil brother who made him into a monster, swarming in blood and dragging him into damnation, no light to save him, only Darkness blinded and as that happen, he woke up from a dream he never wanted to see again in his lifetime. "DAMN YOOOUUUU SHUJIIIII!!!!! ......What?!" Having senbon thrown at the door, he was scared and confused so much, enemy and friend was not counted at that point. Lucky for him, it didn't seem anyone was here to hear the action he did. "Oh man, I need to breather." Sweat coming on his head, a tear from his right eye, running down his cheek, and only sorrow and fear of what might happen, he didn't have long to stay.

Grabbing only what he needed, it didn't seem that anyone was here to find him yet. "Dammit. Looks like my contact didn't come yet. Better get here before I leave." In any case, he had his cloak on to shield him from the snow as he was about to look around town for a bit with snow falling down to the ground still, only to be gentle today. "Hmm.... Seems no one have followed me this far, still need to be careful. Don't want to attract any unwanted mishaps." Looking around to see only shows open partway to shield them from the snow, mostly fires near the doorways for them to warm themselves from the cold harsh winds that may come at any moment, even thought his hood was off, it wasn't that cold, not warm for the moment, just wanting to check around town, he saw a old house so worn and torn from the harsh environment, needs to be repaired badly or a new house was in order. He look around and saw someone over at the end, so asking who this house was something he wanted to know. "Excuse me? Who's house is this?" "Hmm?..... Oh... That's that kid's house. Trina I think, poor kid can't get a decent house with we watching out for ourselves." "Trina Lives here? Damn, wonder if she is here? Thanks, mate." Waving to the nice old man, he walk in to see snow and broken wood with only furniture being dusted with snow and frost.

While looking around, he saw her in a bed shivering and cold it seemed, all alone to be left alone by herself, reminded of him when he was starting out his life. He grab his cloak off him and place it on her while he manage to place something in-front of the windows and the door that was letting the cold be in, and as he done with that part, he left a fire going on in the middle of the room to warm it up, hopefully it would warm up the room a bit for them to feel at ease. Using some old wood that had broken off and a flint rocks he had in his pocket, he sat down near it so the fire kept going. "Hope she's alright, Maybe I'll wait her while I read, seem to be good for the moment." Grabbing a paradise book out that was vol. 12, it seemed to be the right time for him to get some reading done, waiting what time she get's up and maybe try to warm herself up as well, least thing to do since it looks like she may need it and didn't know what time she would be getting up, Laying around it so that it stay away from the wind blowing.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 10:39 am

the warmth from the fire wormed up her back making her turn around and become half awake and half asleep.she started opening her eyes ad blinking as she woke up more when finally she sat up with her eyes closed and stretch yawning in the way and then opened her eyes seeing him not believing he was there and she was still dreaming or just imagining him there she looked at her hand and pinched herself in the hand and rubbed it afterwards cause it hurt, realizing he was there for real she backed away up to the wall behind her and put her hands around her knees "w-what are you doing here ?" she asked a bit confused yet creep-ed out who knows how long he has been there and maybe he had been watching her sleep what is more creepy then that ? she wondered in her head. looking to the side a little she noticed the cloak she guessed that he owned it for it hadn't been there when she came and for how and were it laid on the bed she could tell it had been on her when she was sleeping.

turning her eyes back at him with out moving her head, like when she looked at the cloak,
looking at him with a sweet look in her eyes and smiling a little behind her knees.
letting go of her knees she did the move that is a sign of shyness , she stroked a little part of her hair from her face and behind her ear blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:28 pm

And as Kou could hear her talking to her as he turn his head towards her with his left eye to look like no impress or something, he sigh and got up from his spot, placing his book back into his pocket. "I'll be honest, I was only here for about umm... 10-15 minutes maybe? You woke up quick, so I didn't really wanted to bug ya while you're asleep." Saying this while he was looking as if it was nothing, his body was well warmed up and the area he made to keep the heat in, was about to come off, and that was not allowed while he was here. "Anyway, I was looking around town to see this old place....." While he place the board wood back in place so the wind wouldn't come through, and coming back to talk to her once more and with the light of the fire, this place was needing some work to it, badly. "Seeing it, it was somewhat sad to see it in this conduction, so I ask around and that nice old fellow told me that you were living here, so I thought I try and to see if you were home and you were. Shivering like crazy, and I thought you may need to be warm up, so Fire's here and you got a nice warm area for the moment. So yeah.... Sorry to scare ya if I did." Saying his finish explaining, he look at his book again and see it got some dust on it, his Favorited book getting dusty was not good for the book to be in, and wiping it was hard to do with the unwanted dust all around, but it was second objective for a moment.

"Looks like you could use a new house. Badly, least get some new improvements around here at least." Saying this, it looks like it was needing too much of repairs to be livable again. "Listen, I think you need a new house, and if you want, I can help ya. My contact didn't make it here yet, so, it looks like I'm stuck here for a bit. So, how about it?"[/i] Asking her this, he was offering to spend quiet alot of money for her to have a house at least, maybe something he could do to help her have a decent house at least, until the sister or brother or hero was to come home with money. Awaiting his answer, he grab his cloak and place it back on trina to keep her warm. [i]"Keep it, I have another in my pack in case one got too wet." Saying this he grab the other one out to keep himself from having hypothermia, hopefully, it would help her keep warm to.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 3:07 am

"oh thank you then" she said smiling "but yeah I woke up from the heat I have always lived in a cold place and when I was little I often slept outside cause else I was in the way when they were cleaning but I don't really leave her anymore I don't even live in this village at all now ...I just came to visit and try to find away to find my siblings and I have a feeling that Match nor his man have noticed I am gone for I am so tiny"after calling her self tiny she looked down for not liking her size even if she used to be quite tall for her age then she hadn't grown much for sometime so she was now a little smaller then most girls her age.
removing the frown on her face by smiling " I live now in the land or Iron and have for long ...and I don't want this house to be done anything with it's like one big memory even if it doesn't look good or anything that is cause of the kids that like to play and ruin stuff but yet i'll always love this house and care for it so I don't need a new one but thank you for the offer but I don't like people to do so much for me ...you have already done enough for me" she got up on her feet and went over to him giving him a warm little hug and a light kiss on the cheek

she looked at him as she sat down next to him and leaning up to him and making her head lay on his shoulder "may I ask are you always like this or do you enjoy playing and having fun as you enjoy life" she didn't really mean anything with that
she was just wondering if he wanted to have some fun with her for she loved to play games and have fun in the snow, and all she knew about what he does is work work work,
and she felt like having fun after her rest, she wasn't sure what time it was but she didn't really care she just wanted to have fun it was nothing new for her not knowing what time it is by being inside nor what day it is, she never knew that , off all the things she had seen,heard and leaned ...a clock was not one of them. all she could know is when it was day and when night and only by being outside that was the easiest for the light is there. no one had tried to teach her how the time goes as in how a clock or a watch works, everyone just assumed she knew that.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 9:54 am

The fire roaring a bit, it seem to be warming up quiet well, she did the same thing she did last night, though a hug and a kiss, she did have a quiet a very, very similar acting, and thinking to Yuuki's. With Trina's head to lay on his shoulder, he was actually thinking about his past, the enemies, and friends and everything he try to make out of it, only it was hard to picture a peaceful land to be living in. And as Trina ask him about how he led his life, he kind of look at his watch in his right side pocket, seeing the time he has and maybe a story could pass the time for a bit since his contact wasn't here yet. "Well... I've been here for 10-15 minutes now, but since I got time, I guess I can answer that you. Let's see...." Thinking of what to say, he wanted to make sure nothing leak out, nothing dangerous about himself was needed since he wasn't going hurt anyone, except his brother of course. "I do enjoy to play when I was a kid, but i'm now 14 years old and I'm actually was alone in the world, but I have a business to do and friends to help me out when I need it or help them when they need it. Really, I've had too much hardship to think about fun, just like now, I've got to get this person who I am to meet and they or whoever it is isn't here yet. So, I actually have hardships all around, take ya pick is when I have work at my shop, or even shinobi missions, even things that I'm trying to get done, I just want everything to stop to be honest, I can't have a time to play since I've got work to do." As he said them words, he could look back to see himself as a kid to play by himself, people passing by with kids and he could feel his hatred for what happen to him, so much as gone by and forgotten, what was the point in trying to live among people who abandon people for them to go out and be foolish or even to hurt others, making his blood boil inside.

But to remove him from it, his hand slam down to cause him back to reality, hoping the noise didn't startle her, maybe even not notice what he was seeing about it, with the wind to seem to coming down, slowly but surely enough, the fire was like coming alive in Kou's eyes, he had to resist his anger and don't let himself be controlled, as that wasn't hard enough. "Sorry, I'm not myself, anyway, I'm sorry can you turn around for a sec?" Asking Trina this, he had to get his vest off since he need to reapply the bandages with his Tattoo of black flames on them, he didn't want her to see it to be honest. He was surprised that she didn't see part of the tattoo that had the word justice on his left arm, must of thought it was part of his clothing, lucky him. And after awhile, he reapply new straps of cloth to his wounds, hoping they stay on this time, the ice may have melted into the cloth and cause them to slip off, showing scars that would make the kid puck, he didn't want that to happen really, especial when the scars was when he was a baby.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 10:40 pm

"silly boy you are just 14? you are still a kid well a teenager and there is always time to enjoy life always ...why life if you can't enjoy the things you do then why do them at all you should do something you enjoy doing not something that brings you down" she said with a little giggle in between words moving her head away right before he slam-ed his hand down she rubbed her her forehead realizing she was sweating so she zipped her coat down and made it so she was sitting on it with the fur on the inside of the coat making it more comfy and worm for her and for she took of her coat it reveled her snow white dress with a light pink line right under the breast aria that she had been wearing all this time but, the dress would be super showy if she had big boobs but she had none for she is just 10 years old but she still had that pendant around her neck " huh" sound came right before she said " oh okay but why? " after she said that she turned around right away cause she could tell she had to as soon as she would and by turning around after asking then he could answer when he was doing what ever or after he was done just when he felt like answering if he was going to that is she took around the pendant with her hands holding it close like she cared about it allot or was making a wish but for some reason it made her feel save and not need to worry when she did that

(( I made Trina in sims and uploaded her on thesims3.com ..this is her http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=6908779 if you click on the pic you get it in a little window and can look at her clothes if you want to ^-^ ))
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Wrapping the last bandage to his scared and bruised body from the last fight he had, they would have to hold until he would be back at Konoha, going back to the hospital was going to be a pain in the butt when he got back for check-ups, and that wouldn't be a pretty sight. Placing his black vest back on for him to wear since the cold wasn't really getting in now, he turn around to say something, but when he saw her in a white dress with the pink line around the chest, she definitely had the whole looks of Yuuki down pat, except Yuuki is a red-head, black dressed and a Hyuuga no less. Shaking his head to get the memory off of his vision for a time, he sigh to himself as he had to be calm since he didn't want anything to go wrong, least them things be smooth from here on out, but the contact hasn't shown yet, leaving him to stay here until the contact arrived. Coming back to sit down near her, he didn't want to be rude aout the house or nothing, but it seemed to be holding something over her, and what she said that it was her own home, she was actually living in the land of Iron, where he came from, or what the clues said about it. Maybe she was part of a clan of his, but that wouldn't be it, it happen before she was born, so that would mean that she wasn't there at all, least that was a relief on his shoulders to not bare. Looking to see that she was looking at the pendent he made, he kept thinking about the sword he had with him as a baby, big old and rusted sword with a small basket next to it, it seemed to be like too much of a painful and yet a smooth memory, wish he was still a baby really, wouldn't have to worry about anything.

"Anyway, Sorry if I had no Idea about you not wanting to leave this place, I didn't know that you had such memories here." Apologizing about it, his mind wanted to just do what was meaning to do, but he wanted to just let go and be free for a second, clear himself from all things, and hopefully, just be himself."If you want though, I could fix this place up, I got time and the stuff to do that, just need to know since, I'm kind of bored here, unless you know what there is to do around here?" Asking Trina this, his mind needed a break, to give it some happy though, leaving all the evil pass behind him and maybe this could help him have a friend in the process since it seem like Trina is a lonely girl here in the village.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 am

as he sat down next to her she leaned to him and smiled "it's okay but I just believe that memories should be like they were and not get messed with but thank you for the offer " she smiled lightly getting few little flash backs into her head they were so clear it made her feel like it was reality but then they ended it was only memories.
she let out a little sigh when she realized that and looked at him " oh ermm well the only thing I would want to be done with this place is maybe putting a door and fixing the windows and cleaning all the things but that doesn't sound like any fun at all but I know of something fun we can do ...there is a little lake right outside the village. the lake is far from being cold it's warm it's a very nice place and probably the only one that doesn't have snow everywhere..for the warmth from the water has melted the snow so there is no snow there just a warm lake ..it's fun playing in it but I guess you think it's too childish" her voice started getting lower and lower the closer it came to the end of that sentence .
she had always loved that place she used to go there all the time with her older brother. she enjoyed it all the time and wanted to show him how much fun it is and share that place with him.
it wasn't really a lake it was like a puddle an a big one and it was hidden in a cave it was her secret place that she loved allot it was warm there under all the snow on top of the cave no one else knew about this beautiful place other then her and her brother but she guessed he had forgotten about it by now " but if you want we can also just stay here and talk it's always fun to talk" she said just in case he found the other idea to childish. she sat up straight not leaning against him anymore and looked at him with a little smile on her face and eyes full of happiness.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:52 pm

"Thought so, Guess I can't help her in that way, but a warm water in a cave? That sounds like a hot spring, guess I can go, I think I need to rest my wounds and hot springs are a good source to heal up." Thinking about that, his side began to hurt, and almost forgotten the bandages he actually wrap himself in, keeping the other scars and new ones he was inflicted on by them rogues he face some time ago. But, things need to be hidden, though it looks like she wants to go badly when he needs to stay here, but maybe it be alright, he had time. "Well, I guess we can go. I actually need to be here, but well.... I guess we can go to this cave you wanted to go. Grab what you need, I'll be waiting outside, I'm going to check something." And as he said that, he lift himself up to get ready for the winds to be hard on them both, but it should be warmer when he got the cloak on him with his hood place in. "I'll um.... Meet you out in the gate instead, I need to check something back at the inn." Saying this, he place the stuff that was blocking the cold out of the way, leaving a cold wind to blow out the fire, he block most of it from getting it to her, even though it would come back, he went towards the inn for a second, and hoping to get the word out to the inn keeper, he went upstairs to check on the package that was hidden was still their and as he ran back down, he then told the inn to watch if anyone was looking for him and he be back soon, leaving him to be free for him to be with Trina. Heading outside, he saw the gate and ran towards it even though he was tired out from all the running, leaving him to feel weak for the moment, but where was Trina?
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 5:52 am

"hmm okay" she said nodding to his words after he left she stood up and put her coat back on and zipped it all the way up and put her Hood up wondering where he was up to if he was really going to meet her there or just ran off somewhere. she looked out the door way to see where he ran to and then went back inside and got a little light brown bag that only had a book in it a heavy big book that her brother had given her when she was young at her 4 year old birthday for she had be able to read a little since age 2 she slowly was able to read more and more with the help from her brother and she had read the book so often she could read it out loud with out the book and with out any misstates.
when the book was in the bag she put the bag on her shoulder and made a little wind ball and put it around her head so her face would keep warm, she then got out and walked to the gate wondering if he was already there or if he wouldn't be there.
she started to walk a little faster and when she came there she sat down behind a tree for a little shelter and waited until she could see him and stood up and walked up to him and poked his shoulder from behind looking up at him making the wind bubble disappear before he would turn around
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 1:04 pm

Looking around to find Trina, he didn't notice her being right behind her, tapping on his left shoulder, having to turn his head just a bit to see her right behind him. "Oh, I didn't see you there, sorry about that. Now then, shall we be on our way?" Asking her this, he was going to have to follow Trina on this trail, not even knowing much of the snow lands, he had luck to hold him on as he try to make it towards the snow village and he didn't want to be lost again, even in a blizzard. He really needed a guide, mostly so he wouldn't get lost in the wonderland again, least to be frozen in this area, hoping to maybe even try to have a map made while he was with Trina. Grabbing out a paper and making it so he could find any traces of any places that could be hidden from him that he may not know, even if he didn't notice some of them, least a map could show him how to get through the snow lands. letting her lead the way, he was going to watch everything that was around the two of them, and he was kind of happy that he get to do this since, he really wanting to find out about the land of snow, maybe something he couldn't even think that would be possible, or even something that could be useful for him to either rest or even a waiting point for him to follow with anyone who was needing to find him out here. Waiting for her to lead them onto the cave that she claims to have a hot-spring in it, it was something that might be worth going to rest his own bones still.
Back to top Go down
Oredis Uchiha
Genin
Oredis Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:01 pm

Trina smiled lightly and nodded and started walking past the gate but she made sure she didn't walk to fast like she was used to do most of the time.
and she did it so she was sure he wouldn't lose her, that would just be mean if she would run off.
she kept on a speed that he could be able to fallow her on. stopping a little to look around to make sure no one was around she then took his hand and lead him closer trough the deep snow. " oh and when we go inside the cave we might not be able to get out for some time, I can feel the wind is picking up and it will get worse soon but we'll be fine inside " as she said that she pulled him a little closer and out of the deep snow then let go of his hand and started to touching the snow wall in front of them until a little part fell down making a hole in the snow wall ,big enough to crawl inside.
looking lightly inside she then put her hands inside and pulled herself inside she then fell down when she got to the other side of the snow wall . standing up as fast as she could with out falling again " come one it's much warmer in here "
she then took few steps away so she wouldn't be in the way when he would come in, she sat down at the other wall it was like a little hallway there but if you would walk more inside there was a big place full with warm water.
she just sat there until he came inside
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 1:50 pm

"Thanks." Saying this to Trina for the hand out of the deep snow, like quick sand, the snow could make him sink into the white blanket of snow that could of taken him down for a person who wasn't native in this land. and as they made it to the place she was talking about, it look like she was swallowed inside the small cave that was covered up, nice trick for them to hide in, maybe she should of learn that trick in the academy, must of skip that class he thought to himself as he could hear her calling him inside to have him come. "Looks like this might be a tight squeeze for me Trina. Give me a sec, I might be able to get in easy." Using the metal that was with him, he place some over the top edge of the cave and made a shield like roof for him to get in for a moment, and let a metal spider to go in and try to open in as he change in into a metal, yet round plate that was thin to bend maybe with his weight. "Okay, here goes nothing, hope I don't get stuck." Thinking this, he slide, crawled, and try to slide down in a bit more, and barely manage to get through and grab the metal he used to come back to his pocket, having him free from the tight hole he had to get through. "Okay, sorry about that, I didn't want to get stuck accidentally. But, you say is true, there must be a hot spring in here, it's getting like the forge in my house when I work too hard." Saying this, he let his hand to help her up if she needed it, and was waiting for her to lead the way since he never been here before, it be best for her to lead and hope he don't get lost.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)   Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cold world meets warm light( Private Kou,Oredis)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next