Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More and More Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

More and More Training Empty
PostSubject: More and More Training   More and More Training EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:39 am

Mako walked up to a big pond in the village. "Time to practice some chakra control" he said walking to the edge of the pond. He focuses his chakra and takes a step and he makes it. Mako continues but after a couple steps he falls in. "This gonna be harder then I thought. It would be so much easier if someone could help me" he said climbing out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: More and More Training   More and More Training EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:36 am

Junsei walked down the pond, trying to cool her head before she trained. She saw a boy climb out of the pond and a smile stretched across her face.

"Oi Onii-san! Do you need some help or want to train?" Junsei called while waving her arm.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: More and More Training   More and More Training EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Naka had heard a voice while walking around with Seiyuuki. The monkey hissed, which meant a presence near them was male. "...Ook!"

Monkey speak: "I sense a guy...and Junsei-san!"

"Oi! Junsei-san! Maybe the two of them are training?" She walked toward the place where she heard the voice. Turning a corner, she saw Junsei waving at a boy climbing out of the water. "Is he practicing Walking on Water? I wanna join too! Junsei-san~!" She runs to Junsei, and glomps her, using her little-sister mode. "Let's all train walking on water, hm?" She smiled at the boy who was getting out of the pond. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: More and More Training   More and More Training EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:03 am

Junsei's eyes widened as she was glomped. She was always the one doing the glomping, not the other way around.

" Konnichiwa Naka-chan. I think he is, though it doesn't look like he's very good at it," She giggled, " Of course you can join, if Onii-san don't mind us going him." Junsei said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and More Training   More and More Training EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 4:37 am

Mako turned to see 2 people running to him waving. He raised his hand and waved back. When they got here he asked "May I help you?" with a confused face. Kurinsan barked and started wagging his tail happily towards the monkey.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: More and More Training   More and More Training EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:04 am

" Yeah Onii-san, IWe were wondering if we could train with you... Nice dog." Junsei said, her attention caught by the dog's bark.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: More and More Training   More and More Training EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:42 am

Seiyuuki sniffed the dog, walking around it. After he was done, he sensed no harm with it and sat on its back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and More Training   More and More Training EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 4:01 am

"Yeah sure you can train with me. I'm kinda having some issues with this technique" he said looking at the monkey sniffing Kurinsan. Kurinsan barked as the monkey sat on him and started shaking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More and More Training   More and More Training EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:56 am

Mako took the monkey off of his head and took a deep breath and started channeling his chakra into his feet. He closed his eyes and took a couple steps into the pond and opened his eyes. "yeah! I'm doing it" he said jumping in the air. When he landed the second time his left foot sunk in a little bit. "Uh oh" he said falling into the water again. As he was falling Kurinsan started to bark and jumped back onto land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More and More Training   More and More Training Empty

Back to top Go down

More and More Training
Page 1 of 1