Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!

Go down 
+2
Nakashima Kuroda
Darkamaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:19 am

Ember took the book and started reading it. Naka was curious, but not that much. She sat down, waiting for her to finish reading, while playing with a grey and white rose.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:22 am

Ember was suprised Debbri did nothing as she kept reading,in fact,these were such corny plans...
"Meh.These plans will never work..." She muttered."I could make better..." She whispered to herself so softly no one could hear.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:25 am

Wolfninja13 wrote:
Ember was suprised Debbri did nothing as she kept reading,in fact,these were such corny plans...
"Meh.These plans will never work..." She muttered."I could make better..." She whispered to herself so softly no one could hear.
"what?OH yea thats right i used transfo-nothing oh nothing....um yea the book ISSSSs orochimarus plans..."debbiri grinned really wide.

darkamaru walked up."hmm?hey debbiri i thought you burned all of my-MMMMMMMMMPH!!!"debbiri was still grinning as she covered my mouf...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:29 am

Debbiri-sensei covered Darkamaru's mouth. "Hm? What are you doing, Debbiri-sensei?" The grey and white rose wilted; Aiden's coming.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:30 am

Ember then got a sly smile.
"Oh debbri,I know you like the back of my hand...Dont play like that with me...."
Ember licked her thumb then ran it across the letters,the ink of 'Orochimaru`s plans' faded away and then came the letters of Darkamaru`s paradise books.
"OooOoOOOoOOOoo!!" Ember cooed mockingly.
"Dar-Dar-kun,may I please read this.." She asked in her most sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:31 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Debbiri-sensei covered Darkamaru's mouth. "Hm? What are you doing, Debbiri-sensei?" The grey and white rose wilted; Aiden's coming.
debbiri and darkamaru talked at the same time."nothing!"
"covering my mouth so i can't finish asking her why she's reading make-out paradise:girls edition..."

((xD))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:33 am

((anyone read what i wrote after naka??last page))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am

Wolfninja13 wrote:
((anyone read what i wrote after naka??last page))
((yea i did...AfTeR i PoStEd!1!1!1!1))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:35 am

((alrighty lol cuz darkamaru didnt answerr so i cant really postt XI))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am

"Girls Version? What's that?" Naka tried to take a look at the book. "...I don't get it."

Aiden appeared out of nowhere, behind Naka. "..." He took her away from the book, his face expressionless like Goru. "Are you trying to taint her poor clean mind!? I'm dirty enough for three people!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:38 am

Wolfninja13 wrote:
Ember then got a sly smile.
"Oh debbri,I know you like the back of my hand...Dont play like that with me...."
Ember licked her thumb then ran it across the letters,the ink of 'Orochimaru`s plans' faded away and then came the letters of Darkamaru`s paradise books.
"OooOoOOOoOOOoo!!" Ember cooed mockingly.
"Dar-Dar-kun,may I please read this.." She asked in her most sweet voice.
umm...yes?its not mine...i bought debbiri some of jiraiyas "for girls" books for christmas...she said she burned them for firewood..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:39 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Girls Version? What's that?" Naka tried to take a look at the book. "...I don't get it."

Aiden appeared out of nowhere, behind Naka. "..." He took her away from the book, his face expressionless like Goru. "Are you trying to taint her poor clean mind!? I'm dirty enough for three people!"
debbiri looked at him and slowly turned her head sideways and smiled."yes.you yorself and MY FIST!!!!!"she finished that with punching him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:46 am

Aiden took the punch to his face, and Debbiri's fist came into contact with his demon chakra. He pushed her backwards, an arm around Naka, as usual. The chakra cleared from his face, leaving no trace; his demon blood was active again.

"Danna-sama, are you okay?" Naka started fussing around, trying to find any injury. Aiden smirked coldly at Debbiri.

"Don't think you are her superior, just because you are her sensei..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:48 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Aiden took the punch to his face, and Debbiri's fist came into contact with his demon chakra. He pushed her backwards, an arm around Naka, as usual. The chakra cleared from his face, leaving no trace; his demon blood was active again.

"Danna-sama, are you okay?" Naka started fussing around, trying to find any injury. Aiden smirked coldly at Debbiri.

"Don't think you are her superior, just because you are her sensei..."
debbiri stood up."i don't...and don't think your mine..."debbiris eyes were now green where white should be and with solid black hourglass pupils.she had a black aura surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:49 am

((I dont think your aloud to have a demon,i know i wasnt...))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 am

"P-please don't fight over m-me!" Naka stood between the two. What if Debbiri hurt her Danna?

Aiden chuckled evilly, and the chakra disappeared. He ruffled her hair playfully, and made her move aside. "...I won't...You will forever be my servant..."

(no, he has demon blood. His ancestor was an incubus. This is more to evil demon from hell)
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"P-please don't fight over m-me!" Naka stood between the two. What if Debbiri hurt her Danna?

Aiden chuckled evilly, and the chakra disappeared. He ruffled her hair playfully, and made her move aside. "...I won't...You will forever be my servant..."

(no, he has demon blood. His ancestor was an incubus. This is more to evil demon from hell)
debbiri lost her aura and her eyes shifted back to normal."hmph..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:03 am

Aiden stuck out his tongue at her, just like a kid. "She's MINE." He pulled Naka towards him. "Don't forget that. I am the most important person in her life." Naka nodded, touching her scars. They had all been lessons, and she knew better than to fight back.

( ò_ó jealous bastard! )
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:04 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Aiden stuck out his tongue at her, just like a kid. "She's MINE." He pulled Naka towards him. "Don't forget that. I am the most important person in her life." Naka nodded, touching her scars. They had all been lessons, and she knew better than to fight back.

( ò_ó jealous bastard! )
(lol...)
debbiri looked angry but then smiled and stopped herself."at least i'm not a jealous little brat..."
Back to top Go down
Najika
Genin
Najika

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:07 am

Najika sighed inwardly. Fights always follow me... Verbal OR physical.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:11 am

Aiden huffed, and crossed his arms, chibi mode. He pouted and looked away. "I'm not jealous...I just don't want anyone near my tool. Especially him." He pointed angrily at Buta. "I don't want my Naka getting taken away by that person!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:12 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Aiden huffed, and crossed his arms, chibi mode. He pouted and looked away. "I'm not jealous...I just don't want anyone near my tool. Especially him." He pointed angrily at Buta. "I don't want my Naka getting taken away by that person!"
buta looked at him."whateva..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:16 am

"..." Naka looked between the two. They looked so much alike. "...Danna-sama...Do you actually care about me?"

"Why are you asking such an irrelevant question?"

"...Well..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:18 am

Ember fell out of the tree laughing.She loved this kind of Drama.
She still had the book tightly in her grip.
Then she asked again,looking up at Dark from the ground,
"Dar-dar-kun,may I please read this?" She asked in a sweet and innocent voice,her eyes turning a light purple and they sparkled a bit as she pouted cutely like a kitten waitinf for his answer.
(lol Najika i love ur comment XD)
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 11:22 am

"...Well, Danna?"

"I care that you can fight for me. That's enough. Now come on, let's go." He extended his hand to her, waiting for her to take it. She stood there unmoving. He noticed her hesitancy, and growled angrily. "Don't tell me...there's someone else..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!
Page 8 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 25 ... 42  Next