Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* Empty
PostSubject: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:06 am

Zane Walked into the village, making sure to not cause any trouble, he didn't want to start any fights like last time, he was on his last strike with the village, and if he blew that he wouldn't' be able to get his mothers medicine.
Zane went to flower shop and picked up the order of life vein he needed, then headed to the next store. "I wander....should i get some ramen while i'm here"

Zane shifted his back so the large sword's weight wouldn't hold in one place, his ribs still taped up from the last time he used the Ikeda Bloodline. As he approached the next stand he began to look it up and down looking for the veins nectar.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:13 am

Miru was walking down the streets, unlike normal the young uchiha female wasent wearing her ANBU uniform, insteed she was wearing a long kimino in black with a blood red ribbon around her waist, a big uchiha fan was placed on the back of the kimino while smaller fans was placed on the shoulders of the kimino. Her raven black hair hung loosely around her head and hugged her back down to the waist, some simpel white socks in some open sandals ended it all, a white back of herbs and kunai`s was in her hand

The Pepole in konoha had gotten used to the uchiha now and then went out on the streets, but a good amount looked after the last uchiha in the village.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 am

Zane pulled out a small pouch of chakra laced sand and morphed it into a shield to guard the items he had just bought. "Can't let these get destroyed...." his eyes went back up to the stand as he began to search for the veins nectar, as he looked the stand keeper let out a soft voice as she looked at him. "We just ran out...sorry its no big deal we will get them back in a week."

Zane's eyes began to water a bit as his anger rose.... "It's no Big deal to YOU!.... some of us have loved ones who's lives depend on you keeping it in stock...not letting it run dry... I NEED THE VEIN NECTAR!"

The Shop keeper let out a sigh and waved for the guards to come.

Zane noticed the action and began to apologize. "I'm sorry...please no, you can't do this...if i get kicked out again my mother will die, please!" Zane Felt the guards crab him by the arms as he began to fight there grips.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:21 am

As Miru had left the mansion, and her guardian had fallen deep into meditation, Toshi sneaked out. It was so refreshing to be out and smell fresh air for a change. She had been running low on ingredients for her experiments, and wanted to stock up. It was the perfect time. She walked up to a booth, with a person already checking out the items on sale. Immediately, she noticed his Sunagakure headband. "Um... Hello!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:24 am

"Do not harm the boy..As captain of ANBU squad`s 4,7 and 18, i command you to let him go..", came the emotionless voice from the pale skinned girl, her black eyes eyed the boy who probably wasent much older or younger of her own age and then looked at the stand keeper, zane noticed many herbs in the stranger`s back, and one of them looked like vein

As toshi spoke to the unknown Suna shinobi miru let out a small sigh"..Toshi i told you to stay at the mansion"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:31 am

Zane feel to the ground, one of the guards had hit his injured ribs where he made the sacrifice to use his family's blood line. In a cold voice he began to speak. "thanks.... I'm on my last chance here....let my anger get the best of me... and if I can't come here then my mothers last chance at life fades away, though, it seems it already has since this shop keeper didn't keep stock of what I need."

Zane stood up to his full 5`9 stance he looked at the girl still unsure why she had the guards let him go. he put the sand orb in his bag and rubbed his head.

"I'm Zane of the Sand, fastest Temper of the village, and the resident 'maniac' as they call me...just because of my blood line."
Zane reached out to shake the girls hand,the majority of his body was rapped up with bandages, many of them covering scars and other types of wounds he had to inflict on him self to activate his deathline.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:34 am

Miru looked at his injured hands, the young uchiha didnt take his hand in greetings but took out some roots and Leaf`s from the Vein plant"..i grow them myself..i have more at home...", she said in the emotionless voice, some moments passed bye befor she spoke again"..you can come along if you wish.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:38 am

Zane looked at it and bowed his head softly, "you saved my mother with this" Zane reached into his pack and pulled out the sand orb, opening the top of it he slide the last ingredient in and resealed it. Looking at the girl he itched his head and let out a sigh. "I'm not really good with these but....thanks again, not really good with talking to people...or meeting people... wish i could not to fun being an outcast in a desert."

Zane pulled his pack off putting it on the bench as he sat down a bit worn out. His eyes moved up to the other girl and he smiled reaching out to shake her hand. "well hello to you to...sorry i didn't say it sooner... was about to be ejected from the village."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:54 am

Miru picked up naka with her free arm and looked at Zane"..whats you name?", her emotionless voice came, the young uchiha didnt sound bored or intrested, you couldt even tell if she was happy or angry"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 7:58 am

"Zane looked at the girl, like I said, My names Zane of the Sand, fastest temper in the village, and the resident maniac just cause of of my deathline"
Zane stood up fixing his large sword so the weight would shift sides, his light blue eyes watching the people around him, still kinda weary of the guards near him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:02 am

MIru formed a small handsign and looked towards the guards, sudenly the guards looks scared, as if something had happend with the pale skinned girl`s eyes. Miru turned her eyes to zane and for a moment he noticed her black eyes being red but when he blinked they were black"..My name is Miru uchiha.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:06 am

"aww... I've heard of your clan, not much, just whispers, the sand village doesn't really care much about the leafs clans,except for you know, the keeping an eye on them, just like your village does to ours."

Zane rubbed his head softly and smiled watching the girl. "I think this is the most I've talked to another being, my family is some what outcast-ed in the sand village because our bloodline is so...different from others. I think it just scares people there that were willing to give what matters most to fight for our honor, family, friends and village."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 am

"Zane-kun, do you have a big family?" Toshi asked timidly. She smiled to him from Miru's back, and remembered someone else she knew with a bad temper. "Or is it just you and your Okaa-sama?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:55 am

Shizue stared at the girl, Toshi she thought it was and that ANBU girl. And a boy she didn't know, "Hiy" she said pleasently, noticing the herbs the boy had some of the leaves Vein plant. "oh" she siad, coming uncomfortably close to him "Interesting, Vein plant, mostly medical purposes, its really rare. So what do you need it for?" she asked runnig her mouth as usual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:44 pm

"Zane patted toshi's head, It's just me and my mother now a days...and no idea how long she has left" Zane moved his head to Shizue and smiled."yes they are for medical use, it's to see if it can counter act the use of my bloodline, not to heal us 100% but enough to give our life meaning again, instead of our organs destroying them selves."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:51 pm

Toshi smiled happily when he pat her head. "Zane-kun, you should come to the Uchiha mansion sometime, and play with me! I get bored there since everyone's too busy," Toshi said. Maybe she'd get another friend that day.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:55 pm

Zane took the sword off his back and slammed it into a tree and sat down on the blade. "I'm not really allowed much further then the shops, I'm not from your village so, going to your house could show me secrets of your village, and you would be in trouble." Zane rubbed his head softly and let out a sigh.

"or else i would, i don't have many friends in my village"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:00 pm

"Aww..." Toshi sighed with disappointment. "Maybe I can visit you in Suna sometimes, and we can play somewhere open!" she suggested. "I just want to play and make friends with you, so I'm sorry if I'm a bother, Zane-kun."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Zane let out a small laugh and patted the girls head again. "I live in the desert, it's nothing like here, not much to do, besides train, and dig a hole in the sand." Zane cracks his backs as he relaxed in the nice weather.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:05 pm

"Then we'd have to be creative! We can build sandcastles, and have mud-ball fights..." Toshi purred as she felt her head being pat again. "And maybe play hide and seek, or tag!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Zane laughed softly and stood up looking at the girl. "I've...never played that, I've just been raised to train and fight, It's the ninja way". Zane reached into his pack and pulled out some Sand Village Jerky and took a large bite of it as he let out a sigh. With his free hand he began to re-rap the bandages on his arms.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:16 pm

Toshi looked shocked. "You've never played tag? That's- that's horrible! I'll teach you how, as soon as I visit you and your Okaa-sama in Suna!" She got off Miru, walked over to Zane, and hugged him tight. "Oh, and welcome to Konoha!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:28 pm

Zane let out a small laugh and looked down at the girl and thought to him self, "never really had any one who wanted to be near me..."
Zane pulled his large sword out of the tree and put it back onto his back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 9:31 pm

"That's a really big sword!" Toshi chirped, watching the sunlight reflect off the metal with awe. "Isn't it heavy? Um...may I touch it?" she asked, blushing lightly and laughing nervously. "If you don't mind, that is..."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 pm

Zane pushed the blade into the ground, the 150 pound sword standing straight up in the ground. "sure you can touch it." Zane Smiled crossing his arms watching the girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next