Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gathering(anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Gathering(anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:43 pm

before shuji ventured out with isji and ryou he wanted to go explore the konoha forest well before the encounter. "maybe i can pick up some herbs and make some more supplies with the resources around here" and with that shuji started walking into the woods
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Toshi had a basket in hand as she was on her knees, harvesting plants. "Ah, where is it? I need that mushroom!" She heard a sound behind her and looked around. "Who's there?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:55 pm

shuji came out from behind a bush and saw the girl near a pile of plants he wanted to ignore her but she looked like she needed help with somthing "...hello?...Are you looking for somthing?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 2:58 pm

Toshi grinned and nodded. "I need to find a mushroom. It's not really common, but I'm sure there's a bunch of it here somewhere."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:02 pm

shuji just stood there silent for awhile "...i guess i could help you if you could tell me were i could find the nearest resturant is" it was a awkward question but shuji hasent had anything to eat for atleast 2 days and he couldnt bear it much longer
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:05 pm

"Um, that would be Ichiraku, not very far from here. If you help me find the mushrooms, I'll treat you as much as you want," she offered. "The ramen there is delicious!"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:09 pm

"ramen eh?..i guess thats good enough to help you, by the way im shuji", shuji raised out his hand he never really told anyone his real name unless he trusted them and this girl even though he just met her it seemed as though shuji knew her for ages
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:14 pm

Toshi wiped her hand on her pants and shook Shuji's, smiling. "I'm Satoshi Kuroda, but you can call me Toshi." She loved making friends, and perhaps she'd make another one that day.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:19 pm

"ok then first things first, do you have any idea where you can find these mushrooms?" shuji also saw the oppertunity to explore the woods of konoha so he grabbed his konoha map and waited for toshis answer
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:22 pm

"They're scattered around this area, around one mile in radius," she said simply. Toshi picked out the leaves from her hair, got on her knees and searched again. "They're green with dark blue spots, and are parasites, so they're usually near trees."

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:27 pm

shuji took some ink out dipped his finger in it and circled the one mile they were in "ok well i guess it would be easier if I did this" shuji made a hand sign "metal clone jutsu" smoke exploded near shuji and 3 more metalic shujis were standing there he showed them the map and the circled spot"find the mushroom near the tree"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:37 pm

"Whoa, that's a cool jutsu!" Toshi said in amazement. "Did you make it yourself?" She kept on seaching near the trees, regardless of the fact that her pants' knees were getting stained green by the grass.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:41 pm

"this jutsu is a jutsu my clan developed, you may not know it but my brother kou lives in this village. are you a ninja too?" shuji got on his knees near a tree and started searching
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:46 pm

"Oh, yes, I'm a Genin. But I'm from Kusagakure. I'm just visiting. What clan are you from?" Toshi chatted with Shuji as they searched for the mushroom. It was better than just some boring silence.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:50 pm

"im from the fang clan theres only two of us left, but i feel that kou has become stronger than me and he plans to get rid of me. so...do you have any friends from this village" shuji picked up a mushroom but it was the wrong one so he threw it behind him
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:54 pm

"I'm happy, I do! And they're really great. Konoha has lots of nice people." Toshi pulled away some weeds at the base of the tree and moved them out of the way. "And don't worry, if your brother tries to kill you, I'll be there to protect you!" she said. She looked so determined, it was funny.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

shuji smirked "i dont think you would want to protect me..." just then a clone came back with the mushroom and handed it to him "is it this one youre looking for?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:03 pm

Toshi took the mushroom with another smile and thank you. She took a senbon from her pouch and pricked it. Blueish liquid dripped out, and she put it in her basket. "Where did you find it? Was there any more?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:06 pm

as the clone disepeared shuji gained all the knowledge it had he marked a little circle withen the big circle he had before "there seems to be a patch of 7-10 this way,follow me" shuji started to walk in the direction to where the mushrooms are
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyWed Nov 18, 2009 4:11 pm

Toshi picked up her basket and followed Shuji, humming. "Do you have any good Konoha friends?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:07 am

shuji kept silent for awhile "no" he kept looking at the map pinpointing to where the mushrooms were "im not really good at making friends"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:21 am

"No?" Toshi picked up her pace so that she was walking alongside him. "But...you're a nice person, Shuji-san," she said, grinning. "Why can't you make friends?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:28 am

shuji kept walking "some people dont think im so nice, Ive faced a hard life so far and i just think it will be harder in the near future, promise me this toshi..when i leave here you have to train to protect your village..i made a foolish mistake in the past and it just ate at me until now, so just please will you train hard to protect the ones you truely care about" with that they aproched the patch full of the mushrooms they needed
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:37 am

Toshi nodded to him, and pat his shoulder. Then she got down, kneeled by the base of the tree, and plucked the mushrooms out and into her basket. As she harvested, she spoke. "Then will you promise me, Shuji-san, that you will smiled each and every day, and enjoy life to the fullest?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:43 am

shuji smirked "i guess i have been pretty down lately but because of whats going to happen soon its going to be hard to make that promise, its hard to be happy all the time when your constantly running from anbu. but i guess thats basic life for a criminal like me" shuji turned around "I should be going soon"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering(anyone can join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next