Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back from Traning *any can join*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Back from Traning *any can join* Empty
PostSubject: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Shinn walked back into the village, still in his winter coat, 2 of his puppets in there scrolls on his back, while he carried the 3rd on his back like an Injured person, his head looked from side to side doubting any one would remember him, walking to through the village he grew tired and sat down being careful of the puppet on his back
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:53 pm

Shizue hummed to herself as she headed for the village gates, she was in a hurry. Her brown hair boncing as she ran, she had a pakage of herbs coming today and they always left them with the gaurds, it was getting a ted annoying. As she ran she spotted a boy sitting down, he had puppets stapped to his back and to her her looked quite interesting, "Hi!" Shizue said brightly, stopping for a second to get a better look at him.
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

PostSubject: Re: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:25 pm

Shinn Looked up and waved at the girl, and let a small smile come out. "Hey, how are you?" Shinn rearranged him self and the large puppet on his back, feeling the puppets head lean on his, the puppet's cold emotionless face looked at the girl also. Shinn looked at the puppet and spoke "Don't stare at the girl, it's rude!"
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:51 am

"Eh?" Shizue smiled, "I'm fine thank you" she wondered why he had spoke to his puppet but decided not to dwell on it, "My name Shizue Asahi" She said, she was sure she knew this boys face from somewhere. It was so odd, "Have you been to Kohona before?" she blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

PostSubject: Re: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:49 pm

Shinn looked at Azura, the puppet still laying still on his back. "H'm... yeah me and Azura have been all over" Shinn patted Azura's head and looked at the girl. "My names Shinn Azura, this is my puppet, Azura the 2 horned Devil."

Shinn stood up from the table, he put one hand out to shake the girls hand,his other hand making chakra strings to the puppet so he could also shake her hand.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Shizue laughed slightly, "Its a pleasure to meet you" she said shaking his and the puppets hand. Azura, she hadn't heard that name ever before. He probaby reminded her someone else. He seemed to be nice but she shouldn't be to trusting.
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

PostSubject: Re: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:04 pm

Shinn laughed petting Azura's head as he looked at the girl.
"I know it's strange that I speak to my puppet as if he's alive, but to me he is, we share my chakra and sometimes it feels as if he has a mind of his own, plus were always together, during training, traveling all that good stuff."

Shinn let the Chakra strings disperse as he rubbed his own hair, "it's good to be back home though the a person can only take so much cold weather" Shinn rubbed his coat, then pulled the furry hood up over his head.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 8:59 pm

Shizue smiled, she found that to be sweet. "So where were you before you came here?" she asked plotely. She didn't understand the cold comment, shehad never felt cold in Kohona. She remembered the herbs wndering how long the gaurds would keep them before they got thrown out.
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

PostSubject: Re: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 5:05 pm

"I was off in a secret family location, snowy there, makes training harder, it's brutal on your senses if your from a nice warm village such as ours."

Shinn Stood up feeling the wind blow, letting out a yawn he smiled softly and said "you look like I'm keeping you from doing something you need to do, thats the story of my life!" Shinn began to walk away putting his hand on Azura's back to keep him stable and in place.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:21 am

Shizue looked at Shinns retreating back, "hope to see you again!" she called waving to him. She made her way to the gates to get her herbs.
When she had gone away trainig she had let her medical trainig lax, she remembered what he had had said. Story of my life she looked back discretely, Azura was his clans name she would would have to look into that.
With that thought she sprinted towards the gate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from Traning *any can join*   Back from Traning *any can join* Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from Traning *any can join*
Page 1 of 1