Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:58 am

Ace made sure his satchel was firmly secured and double-checked that his blade was still there. He had always liked the cool morningings in Kirigakure, the mist that it was known for was still settling and a very subtle cool breeze wafted lazily through the his surroundings.

Well? What are you waiting for...I thought we were leaving!

"Yeah, wait a sec, I don't want to be found out. I've already got enough security on me as it is." He muttered to himself.

Searching through his pack, he finally found what he was looking for. "Ah, there it is. . ." The black cloak fit perfectly, and the hood concealed his identity better than he thought. They'll know who I am in this.

He made his way through the dense crowd that had already began forming near the entrance of the village. It was very strange for the market to begin so early, but than again, Ace had forgotten that during fishing season the market opens at dawn every morning to sell the freshest catches of that day.

His nose wrinkled as he passed some particularly pungent shark on display.

Mhm, that smells good

Ace merely raised an eyebrow at that little remark by the Haachibi.

The gates of the village were approaching fast and he was almost to his freedom. Two guards atop the gates eyed him wearily but quickly lost interest in him as he disppeared into the throng of people.

Several miles up the road he threw the cloak into the bushes and continued his way.

To easy, hehe
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:09 am

Isji was trailling down the road, her doku cloak was open so she had free movement with her hands and body, the long brown hair was loose and hung down loosely around her body, on the cloak in a wavy style accros her light brown skin. Her dark brown eyes were emotionless and hidden by her bangs while she walked down the little sideroad to the bridge that had been build, the Large saber known as the wind knife, wich formor owner was Ao susanno, a former member of the seven swordsmen of the mist, was strapped to her back outside on the cloak, a belt holding it sideways, the handle by her right shoulder, ready to grab if it become nessasary(sp). The sky was lightblue with a few big clouds there and here, the morning sun was shinning from the east, making her saber and headband with the sound symbol on with a cut through, glow.
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:17 am

By the time he got to the great bridge Ace was already feeling slightly uneasy, he had heard stories about Missing Ninja who had been hunted down by the mercenaries of Mist had tortured until death was considered sweet relief. What would his life be like now?

"I know they're not going to just leave this alone Haachibi," he muttered under his breath as he got to the half-way point of the bridge. "I. . .We, haven't been gone long. But they're probably already swarming the village with their top ranked ANBU."

Ace stared into the water, watching his reflection as the river roared beneath him. Some kids on the edge of the river bank laughed as they skipped pebbles across the pool and he was envious of them. I don't even remember a time when I was as happy as them.

Ace, hostile looking Shinobi coming from opposite side of bridge, be careful.

He looked back down the road and sure enough, there she was. . .
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:21 am

Isji calmy walked over with a emotionless look and looked down at the playing children. The children waved happily up to them but when they saw the wind knife on isji`s back, they screamd something about demon and ran away into the misty forest towards the village.
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:28 am

She was close enough so that he could see her headband clearly now. The scratch across the forehead protector meant that she, as well as himself, was a missing-nin.
"Hey! I would stop scaring the children around here, " he chuckled, "the last missing-nin that passed through here was gutted and put on display on a stake."

His hand reached in his pouch for a kunai and he held it up towards his forehead protector. "Allow me to introduce myself," he declared while slowly gouging out a slash on his headband. "The name's Ace."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:31 am

"hmp kid...got tired of being a weapon?..", isj ilet out a little sigh, they were the same heitgh(sp), well he was a few inches taller and she raised her head a little"..isji nagito..", her body displayed she was over 20, well close to, but she locked her eyes wit his and he saw she couldt be a day over 17"..the children ran because of the scars this blade made in the histoy"
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:39 am

Ace blinked in surprise. He was almost sure that he was going to be attacked or maimed or killed or something, I guess he had misjudged her.

"A weapon? Trust me Isji, you don't even know."

He didn't want to come off sounding rude, but than again he wasn't used to having this much contact with another human being who wasn't ordered to keep him under their sights.

You seem to be forgetting that someone is after you.

Ace quickly looked towards the village and was relieved to see that nobody was tailing him. . .at least not yet.

"You're right Haachibi. I better get moving."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:41 am

"..haachibi?..the 8 tailed?...intresting..", isji had gotten a new look in her eyes, intrest"..follow me..trust me..that village isent the only once after you..", she said and begang to walk in a new direction, away from the bridge.
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:46 am

"Huh, wha- oh! Damn it, I said it out-loud!" He exclaimed

You're going to get yourself killed and me along with you.

Ace bowed his head in shame, but began following the mysterious ninja. As long as they were going in any direction away from his old village, he was glad.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 7:50 am

They only alked for 10 minuts befor isji opened the door in a frail, but solid(sp), wodden cabin with dusty windows, a couch, a single bed, a fireplace, bbig round carpet in the middle of the room, a small old time kitchen and a door that probably leads to the bathroom"..sit down"
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 9:52 am

(Sorry for being gone so long. Had to clean the house than we went out to eat Wink )

Ace took a seat on the bed and inspected the small, but relatively cozy, cabin. It wasn't the comfiest of abodes, but it got the job done he supposed. While Isji was talking he took the pack off of his back and pulled a scroll out of the far left pocket of his vest. Doing several handsigns he sealed the back and its contents away until a later time.

"So," he said, placing the scroll back in the pocket. " What is your story? I mean, why are you traveling to strange villages with a massive sword on your back?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:02 am

Isji let out a sigh, and sat down on the couch"..sit down..i explain..", isji took of the saber from her back and firmly placed it against the wall
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:10 am

"Alright, I can barely wait. This has got to be good."

Ace leans forward and eagerly awaits the story, almost as if he was nudging her on saying 'go ahead, I'm waiting.'

In his anxiety he had already forgot about the ordeal of leaving his village that day, how would life pan out for the newly escaped Mist Ninja? Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:32 am

Isji let out a sigh"one upon a time..a girl`s travels went for about 3 months befor she collasped in a misty forest in the area near the village hidden in the mist, with her short hair, flat chest and worn out cloth she looked like a boy, in fact identicall to one. It could had been fate, or just pure luck, but a man named Ao Susanoo, found her lying in the snow, because of his surpringsingly good heart, he saved her from the cold wind and went back to the cave. Ao was one of the 7 swordsmen of the mist, they had gathered in a cave nearby to shelter for the night. When ao came back with a young "boy", in his arms, it got suggested to kill the little one, but luckly for the girl, the member named Kisame, could feel the chakra and bloodline in the young body, so it got agreed for kisame to take her under the wing.

It begang a new chapter in the girl`ss life, not only she had a teacher to train her, but she feelt well, needed again, sure the members would baily talk to her, but oddly enough, they found relif in the young "boy", and spend hours talking to her. The times were good for her, she grew and became stronger, devolping fast in the arts of controlling her chakra and when she combined her bloodline with a sword, it seemend like she had been born with it in her hands. When she was 12, something odd begang to happend, the man that had saved her back then and had become like a father to her, begang to withdrew more and more from the group, at last the 6 swordsmen agreed to kill Ao and end the group. Ao left the girl with his blade known as "the wind knife". The girl followed kisame for a good half year(were kisame learnd his beloved student was a girl) befor she woke up one day, alone in the cave, with a "goodbye", crawed inside the cave wall. Feeling lonely and heartbroken again, the girl cut her "bonds", with her heard, and had since then been travling as a missing nin, seeking to destroy the sannin who took her family, and the man that had broken her heart...".

Isji took a long breath and looked at him"..and she still does today"
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:38 am

"Oh. . .so you were this girl? And, if I understand correctly you're on a path to revenge. A path that no good can come of."

Ace got up as he said this and began stretching.

"I don't suppose you want to hear why I left do you? I'm sure you'll be bored."

Last edited by Samuraijin on Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:45 am

"hmp..i already know ace..", she said in a emotionelss tone as she took the cloak off"oyu can get osomethign to eat from my bag"
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:47 am

Stopped streching and stared suspiciously at the girl.

"And you know this how- wait nevermind."

He walks past the bag and gets within 4 inches of her face, "I want to know how I can trust you. How do I know that you're not just stringing me along like all the others?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:52 am

Isji didnt even move but he saw her eyes turn deep green, showing 1 diamond in her eyes"..because im you only hope not to get caught by akatsuki or you village"
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 am

"Akatsuki? What the hell is- just explain this to me. Why would Akatsuki want to capture me?

Ace moved away, this time grabbing and apple out of her backpack that she had and silently thanking her for the much needed nutrition.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySat Dec 26, 2009 6:49 pm

Isji simply hmped"if you knew, trust me you woulodt be calm..besides, i dont know the details"
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:34 am

"It's alright. I'm sorry for questioning you like this."

Ace wandered over by the door and looked outside. It's going to rain soon, I'd be best if we slipped out of the village before than to evade the all encompassing arms of the Kirigakure ANBU.

"Hey, uh, Isji? We should get moving soon . . ."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:40 am

Isji hmped"..there are 2 waiting for us outside, it wouldt be a wise choice..they arent ANBU friom the mist"
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:41 am

Ace froze at that last remark. He hoped that he wouldn't have to encounter any resistance, but it seemed to be inevitable.

"Two...Akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:47 am

"..hai, a female and male...siblings", she said while looking out of the window, her hands on the blade`s handle.
Back to top Go down
Samuraijin
Genin
Samuraijin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) EmptySun Dec 27, 2009 4:54 am

His fears were now confirmed. From what Isji had told him, an S-rank Missing-Nin, she was even fearful of the powerful Akatsuki group. And also according to the information he had attained from her, they were after his Bijuu.

He reached for another scroll in his second to last pocket of his vest. After preforming a simple handsign, a poof of smoke revealed a small gourd of water that he slung around his shoulder.

"This should allow me to gauge their power-somewhat," he explained to her, preforming several more handsigns.

Mizu Bunshin No Jutsu!

The water in the gourd began draining out of the top and forming into an exact replica of Ace.

"Now," he whispered to his clone, "do your best. I know what you're capable of."

And with that he sent the clone his dangerous suicide mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)   Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving Everything Behind... (Open to Whoever wants to Join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next