Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving the village

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Leaving the village Empty
PostSubject: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 8:00 pm

Naruto was in front of the village gates looking ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

Number of posts : 1019
Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 2:51 am

Kou follow Narto and try to stop him before he left and Naruto was still there. "
Hold it! Sorry naruto but I can't let you leave."
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

Number of posts : 511
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:42 am

"Yeah" she said, walking towards them "you cant leave" she said simply
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

Number of posts : 382

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 7:47 am

Shizue ran towards the three. "There right Naruto!" she said "This is your home!"
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:26 pm

Naruto smiled like there was nothing to fear. "Don't worry. I'm just going to leave for some time. I need to train more. And i will return stronger." He said while looking at everybody. "Don't worry. I won't forget you guys." He said before turning around and starting to walk outside of the gates. "Until one day."
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 1:37 am

"HOLD IT!!!!!" Kou yelled out as he jump infront of naruto with both arms open up,headhing in differnt dircetions. Sorry Naruto,but this time. you are not going anywhere. Not until you get that thing check."

ooc: Sorry. I got off of work and I'm heading back.
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:29 am

Naruto looked at Kou with a serious face. "Move along please." He said a calm tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 3:58 pm

KOu said to naruto. "No, I can't since we are worried about you. we are going to get the hokage and have him see the seal."
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 pm

"I don't need anyone at the moment. I just want to be alone and train by myself." He said while going around Kou and not saying another word.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyFri May 01, 2009 5:50 am

"And I'm going to say no since you know damn well something is wrong. As a Shinobi of the konoha village. I can't alow you to leave." Kou said as sh stod there not leting Naruto out of the gate.
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyFri May 01, 2009 6:30 am

Shizue stared at the two, "Naruto Kou's right" she stated "You could hurt yourself or someone if that seal ever breaks and it very might could!" she snapped angry at his stubborness by now.
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyFri May 01, 2009 8:13 am

Naruto looked at Shizue and the at Kou before looking down. "You are all good friends. But i can't stay here like this. I need some time for me. So i can get stronger and bring him back." He said while some tears slowly falled down by his face.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyFri May 01, 2009 7:14 pm

"I know you don't want anything happen here. But I can't simple allow you to go since that thing is pulling a trick." Kou said as his final words come from his mouth.
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptySat May 02, 2009 11:03 am

Naruto just keeped looking down without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:22 am

Whle looking at naruto having his head down. Kou didn't want a fight to start out but if that was needed then so be it. As Kou took in a breath to clear himself. Kou began to speak. "Listen naruto. Don't start the silent treatment with me. I don't want a fight to happen but if you keep this up. I got no choice but to kock you out. Got that?"
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:13 am

Naruto looked at Kou with a diferent look on his face. "I'm not here to fight. I'm just going to leave for a while. Got that?" As he speaked his voice tone changed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yuuki Hyuuga
Genin
Yuuki Hyuuga

Number of posts : 511

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:40 am

Yuuki moved inbetween both Kou and Naruto without thinking properly "Please dont fight eachother" she said hesitantly as she relised what she had done. She looked at Naruto, dropping her arms to her side "all we're asking you is that you go see the hokage to get that seal checked..." she sighed
Back to top Go down
Shizue Asahi
Genin
Shizue Asahi

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyFri May 08, 2009 12:57 am

Shizue folded her arms and sighed "Why are you being so stubborn?" she demanded.
Back to top Go down
KyuubiNaruto
Genin
KyuubiNaruto

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:08 pm

"I'm just going to leave for some. Nothing wrong is going to happen." Naruto looked at both Shizue and Yuuki with a calm look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kou Fang
Genin
Kou Fang

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village EmptySat May 09, 2009 8:34 am

"yeah....I'll belive that when you get that seal check." Kou sarcase Naruto's words around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving the village   Leaving the village Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving the village
Page 1 of 1