Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gathering(anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Gathering(anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:50 am

"You're a missing nin...?" Toshi wiped sweat from her brow and got up, her little basket full. "Oh... Then you'd better not forget that I'll treat you to ramen some day," she said, grinning. Toshi held her pinky finger out to him, indicating he should take it. "Promise?"

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:53 am

"heh...sure one day.." shuji took his pinky and wrapped it around hers "and remember my promise you have to train to protect the ones you care most about"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:02 am

Toshi nodded and smiled. "Well, then I'll train my butt off everyday! I have a lot of people I care about, and now you're one too, Shuji-san! Oh, and thank you for helping me find the mushrooms!" She broke the pinky 'contract', and hugged Shuji loosely.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shuji
Genin
Shuji

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:34 pm

shuji stood there..and then hugged his new friend back "i havent felt this way in awhile thank you toshi, im sorry but i have to go now" and with that shuji started to walk away from toshi into the woods with a faint smirk on his face......
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 12:37 pm

"Okay! Bye bye!" Toshi smiled, and checked the mushrooms in her basket. "Ah, what a great find! Thank you, Shuji-san." She dusted off the grime on her clothes, and headed off to Ichiraku's for a quick bite.

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering(anyone can join)   Gathering(anyone can join) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gathering(anyone can join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2