Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-11-02

Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* Empty
PostSubject: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:42 am

Shinn set down Azura on a stump and stood a few feet back streching, he looked up at the puppet and smiled. "Hold on bud we'll get you moving in a few" Shinn began to walk back a few feet till he was near 10 feet away, wiggling his fingers he formed chakra strings to his puppet, the moment they connected to the puppet Azura began to move, the puppet being made to look exactly like a human began to move as such, the puppet was so well made that the only thing to give it away was the cold skin and the sound of it's joints every now and then, the 2 horns and 3 eyes, other then that the skin and movements looked life like.

"It feels good to be back in the Warm weather huh Azura?" The puppet nodded it's head as it hopped to its feet, walking away from the stump it was just sitting on the puppet reached into it's cloak and pulled out a small blade and began to take aim at the small stump.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:02 am

Naroki, a gennin from the rock village, walks into the training area with his scroll attached to his back and ready to train. He sees some one in the middle of the field training with his puppet near a small stump.
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:28 am

* The young gennin Rock Lee was slowly walking threw Konohas training arena,admiring the beautiful weather and the sun that burned his soft skin.Rock Lee jumped on to a branch and he sat there quietly meditating.A few months has passed since the last time Rock Lee had some peace and quiet.But it didnt last long..Rock Lee somehow felt a strange aura around this place so he got up to check it out.Rock Lee jumped from the tree branches and he looked ahead of him..He saw a boy that wasnt familiar to him,and on a stump right next to the boy there was a puppet.Rock Lee slowly walked towards the boy,and when he approached him,Rock Lee spoke:"Hey,nice puppet you got there!" Rock Lee said with a smile on his face "Are you from around here? Because i havent seen you before."
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 am

Shinn looked at the boy who just walked up to him and let off a short sigh as he rubbed his head with his free hand, The puppet began to walk up beside Shinn and stood beside him watching the boy.

"Names Shinn Azura, this is my puppet Azura and we are from here, our family just takes us to a colder or hotter climate to make our training rougher, now were just back from the cold part, in a month or so we will head to the village of the sand to train in the desert."
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:42 am

*Rock Lee was fascinated by Shinns puppet,but he didnt like hes attitude..But Lee was sure that he was a strong boy:"So you think thats rough training? Rock Lee sighed "You wanna see how we do it here in Konoha?" Rock Lee than stood into his famous fighting stance and he yelled:"Try your luck and the best taijutsu master in Konohaa!!!" Rock Lee just had this desire to test his powers against this boy,and he had good feeling that this was going to be a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:46 am

Shinn looked at the boy and let out a sigh and shook his head no, as his hand controlling the puppet pointed out towards the tree the puppet began to walk back to the stump, as the puppet walked it began to prepare it's secret workings for training.

"I know who you are, and I know how you like to fight, but really, I dont want to test my skills against you, the fight is more for you, glory hogs like your self dont diverse to get half the fame you own."

Shinn laughed to him self as he pulled out a small cigarette and began to light it while his puppet began to fix it's limbs from the damage caused by the snow.
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:54 am

*Rock Lee couldnt believe what just Shinn said to him.Rock Lee started to burn he was so mad and disappointed that he made that kind of impression for Shinn:"You idiot!I worked my whole life to be what i am now,and i trained hard and fought many times so i could say for sure that im am the master of taijutsu!And..you will fight against me because you are an arrogant little bastard!" Rock Lee was never mad like this in his whole life..Something just thicked in his brain and the lights went off.. Rock Lee jumped into the air and disappeared in a puff smoke.Rock Lee than suddenly appeared next to Shinn and in one move of hes finger he broke Shinns cigar.Than he jumped backwards and again,he stood into his fighting stance:"Now,will you fight?" Rock Lee said that with a grind on his face
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:59 am

Miru was watching the 3 same-age shinobi`s, She hadent spoken to rock lee befor, but many told he was a exsact copy of his sensei, burning for power and a exsept in taijutsu, now gai, was someone she had meet 3-4 four times when he came running out of the room, racing whoever had agreed. Miru was dressed in the commen ANBU west, along with the black cat mask, her katana was resting next to her on the big branch.
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:05 am

Shinn let the one puff of smoke he had inhaled and let it out before looking at the boy. "your even more pitiful then I first thought... seems like everything I just said was right, go get your power else where, I dont have time to feed your ego."

Shinn did a back flip landing near his puppet rubbing it's furry head, before laughing again.

"My puppet has more common sense then you, your just a power hungry boy."
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 12:42 pm

*Rock Lee felt like a ticking bomb.He was just a few second from exploding,but he was able to control himself.Rock Lee bended and he picked up a little rock from the ground:"You say i have a big ego,while you think you have more common sense than everyone here..the silent ninja eh? I guys like you... " Rock Lee then threw the little rock into the air and he jumped towards Shinn.He waited a few second before aiming a kick to hes puppets head
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:06 pm

A pale hand grabbed out of nowere, turned the "youthfull", lee`s foot and had him land on the ground again, the leavs swirled around Miru for a few seconds befor the Masked Uchiha turned towards Lee"..if you wish a fight..fight me....you accept my challenge?", Miru sminked under the masked, his answer was already known to her..
Back to top Go down
Nikk
Genin
Nikk

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 8:31 pm

"Fine, you want to fight me, I'll fight, I wont let the girl fight in my place" Shinn pulled out a scroll on his back, opend it and summoned Kada*the shield puppet* The puppet landed on the ground, each of shinns hand controlling a puppet he looked up at lee and let out a short yawn. "your boring me already boy"
Back to top Go down
kiki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:11 am

*Rock Lee was fascinated by the girls speed,he had no idea how she ended up throwing him on the ground.Rock Lee slowly got up and he took off his dirty chunin west off.Rock Lee looked and the puppet,and then at the girl.Rock Lee streched for a few seconds and stood into his fighting stance:"So who is going first?" Rock Lee pointed his finger at Shinn and whispered with a smile on hes face:"How about you puppet boy?"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:31 am

Miru looked down and let out a sigh"..making a lady wait?..alright then..but be a gentelman and promise me a fight", miru put on her mask again and moved out of the way and sat down with her back against one of the trees, she could gain a advange against the taijutsu user bye watching his moves, ninjutsu and genjutsu was something she was good in, but taijutsu had never bein her thing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 3:19 am

While things were going on between the two Genin, a young female ninja not far away from the training arena was looking at a map that was she was holding in her hand. Narsha Kudo, looked at her map and looked at her surrounding finding it funny. She was suppose to be at Konoha to find a place to stay for the time being till the Chunin exam starts. However, she had been moving circles and circles yet there was no Konoha like what her map had indicated. Suddenly she heard some shoutings which she quickly run towards that direction.

Narsha Kudo: Oh look! There's few Konoha ninjas, I could ask them to tell me where is Konoha or maybe they will bring me there.

As Narsha proceed to ask, she find that the two younger ninja was about to engage in a fight. Narsha pounted alittle as she knew that when ninjas engage in fights its like talking to a block of wood. However Narsha turned around and saw a female ninja that was sitting down with her back against one of the trees looking upon the other two ninjas. Narsha brighten up as she find at least find a ninja that looked more mature and might be able to help her, as Narsha quickly walks toward that female ninja.

Narsha Kudo: Excuse me Miss are you a Konoha ninja? I'm a Genin from Yukigakure the Snow Village. I'm actually here for the Chunin Exams however, I am not able to find my way to Konoha. Can you help me please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*   Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join* Empty

Back to top Go down

Shinn and Azura *Any/all can join*
Page 1 of 1