Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:22 pm

Toshi stood by the sword, her eyes wide. "What metal was it made from?" She gently touched the handle, then just barely brushed her fingertips on the metal blade. It was hard and cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:24 pm

"My Family has passed it down for years, my great great great grandfather made it with his father, the properties of it remains a secret in our family so no other blades can be made like it."

Zane lent on the side of the building watching Toshi examine the sword.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:30 pm

"Oh, so it's a family heirloom! Ah, I wish I could get one too...But I need to be the best of the best, and I know I'm weak." Toshi grinned, and laughed to herself. Then she went back to observing the sword. She lightly pressed her finger against the edge, and pulled it back. "Ow! It's sharp." She laughed and held up her cut finger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Zane reached into his pack putting some of his bandages around her finger then putting the roll of bandage back into his pack. "It's very sharp, I keep it as sharp as possible to make sure when it hits my enemy it keeps on going through."

Zane laughed softly as he tied the bandage on her finger so it'll stay on.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:40 pm

"Oh! So you're one of the clean-hit types," Toshi said. "I prefer knocking out my enemy and hurting them as less as possible... I don't like seeing people in pain..." After her finger was properly bandaged, she smiled and held it up to Zane. "Kiss my booboo!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:45 pm

"my family is trained to fight, were weapons for our village, trained to fight to the end no matter what, even if we must take our own lives" Zane unbuckled the upper portion of his armor putting it on the bench, The scars of self inflicted wounds all over his body could be seen, covering his whole chest, arms, and some even on his face.

"My bloodline is known as a Deathline in the sand, cause I have to injure my self to to use my blood line, and when i use my bloodline it begins a process of destroying my organs, I've used it many times, but i never used much of it so I'm in ok shape, my mother used it to save me, tis why i have to bring her medicine to try and rebuild her organs, or at least repair them so she's not in so much pain."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:52 pm

"Oh... Self sacrifice, huh...." Toshi muttered. She unknowingly touched her right arm, where there were many faint bitemarks and scars. "You have a very good Okaa-sama! I hope I can meet her." She smiled to him, then looked at his scars, and her smile faltered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Zane put his heavy lookin metal armor and put it on toshi. "I am a warrior this is the only armor i need (so he looks like his dp now) Keep this, the armor has been hit many times and never once cracked, it is said to have the Ikeda family watch over it. If your going to visit me in the sand, you'll need that to protect you from the sand storms. It's also my way of saying thank you, to you and your Miru for being a friend and giving me the medicine i will need to save my mother, I'd give you guys money, but i have to spend all the money i make on medicine."

Zane buttoned up the shirt he was wearing, and then began to rap his arms up all the way to his shoulders, then placing his scarf back over the lower end of his face.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:01 pm

Toshi blinked with confusion, then felt the armor. "Eh, but what about you, Zane-kun? I have an armor already, it's okay!" she said. "What if you get attacked and hurt without the armor?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:04 pm

Zane shurgs softly, "I never really liked it, it just slows me down, plus it makes it hard for me to use my blood line, in the middle of a battle I have to take it off and then start the process it's quicker with out it, but the reason i gave it to you is, you want to come to the sand village, that armor will reflect the sand, my skin is used to it so i have no need for it. "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Toshi smiled, and nodded. "Then take this. I don't want you getting hurt." She handed him a pouch filled with powder. "In battle, cover your body with it. It is fine, solidified acid, and will melt most matter. It won't burn what it first touches, because that is regarded as its host."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:01 am

Zane slid the pouch into his pack and smiled. "i'll hold onto this just in case i need it one day. Zane lifted the heavy sword out of the ground and placed it back onto his back making sure that it didn't cover up cover up the scrolls on his back.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:05 am

Toshi looked down at the armor, then back up at Zane. "Who made it for you?" she asked, smiling. "It feels a bit heavy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:10 am

"My grandfather made it before he died, It's said to have his soul in it, it was the last thing he ever made for any one in the sand village."

Zane patted the girls head again before he began to speak again.
"your quite the Curious type arn't you"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:20 am

"Ah! Now I really feel like you should keep it, huh..." Toshi nodded and smiled at the question. "I don't know much about the world, so I try to learn as much as possible..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:22 am

Zane smiled and looked at the girl. "No... thats more reason for you to protect it and keep it safe."

Zane shifted the weight of the sword as he smiled and rubbed his own head. "I go to all the villages, missions of keeping the sand's secret's secrets. "
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:36 am

"Oh kay, I will. Your job sounds exciting, Zane-kun! But is that why you have all the scars?" Toshi lightly touched a scar on his face with her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:38 am

"My family's bloodline has a curse, we must inflict damage on our selves to start the curse, the curse damages our organs ,but makes our jutsus and attacks stronger and allowing us to do things we couldn't do if didn't do the curse."

Zane leaned back on the sword that was now touching the ground while on his back, he smiled a bit as he spoke again. "I'm used to pain now, the feeling is natural to me these days."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:42 am

"Aww....but...don't hurt yourself too hard, okay? Just because you don't mind, doesn't mean others won't get sad by it." Toshi smiled up to him, and held up her bandaged finger. "You haven't kissed my booboo yet! How is it supposed to get better if you don't?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:43 am

Zane tilted his head and looked at her thumb. "I dont think kissing will heal it...thats what the bandage is for." Zane began to itch his head confused by the girls request.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:49 am

"Aww, but when I get a booboo, a friend of mine always kisses it to help it get better. It doesn't do anything physically, but it makes me feel happy I have a friend." Toshi smiled again, still holding up her finger. "You are my friend, aren't you, Zane-kun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:51 am

"I....dont....know... I've never really had a friend" Zane Itched his head still confused by the girl. "I've always been raised to fight...never really taught how to make friends"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:56 am

"Well, I was raised to be nice and spread happiness! Now, kiss my booboo, or it won't get any better." She poked him with her bandaged finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*   Visiting the Leaf *any free to join* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting the Leaf *any free to join*
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2