Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!

Go down 
+2
Nakashima Kuroda
Darkamaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:27 am

((.....You see,shes a girl....and saying 'kun' would mean shes a boy.....kinda mocking her,....wouldnt it??))

Ember shrugged and sat down aswell.
She knew Darkamaru too,but she didnt use his nickname much,his nickname she would call him would be Dark-kun.She didnt use his full name,it was just too plain long of her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:33 am

"Yeah, the newest. Man, the scenes are getting...kinda slow. I can think up more ways than this." Aiden sighed and continued reading.

"But Danna-sama, you only read that, but never do. Why don't you write your...ways down and give them to Jiraiya?"

"...He might get a mega-nosebleed." Aiden chuckled and flipped a page. "Anyway, they're only possible if the submissive one doesn't mind some pain."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:36 am

Ember had a plain expression as they rambled on about the book.
"May I read a few pages?" She asked Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:37 am

"Go ahead. I'm getting bored with it anyway." He passed her the book, leaving it open at a specific page.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:41 am

"Hm," She was curious at what page he left it on.
She read a few sentences,
"Oh,this is corny.Real life is better than this." She scoffed then handed the book back to Aiden.
"Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:43 am

"Toldja its boring. It's out of ideas. But all real people got to do is be creative. Right, Na-chan?" Aiden smiled at Naka, showing a sharp, pointy fang.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:45 am

Ember smiled at Aiden and Naka,they were fun to be with.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:49 am

Naka blinked, confused, but smiled back at Aiden, nonetheless. Her master was undoubtedly pervy, but she didn't mind.

"...this is why I plan on having at least fifty kids." Aiden skimmed through the book, trying to find an interesting part.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:50 am

Ember gagged.
"Are you insane?!" She basicly screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:57 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Yeah, the newest. Man, the scenes are getting...kinda slow. I can think up more ways than this." Aiden sighed and continued reading.

"But Danna-sama, you only read that, but never do. Why don't you write your...ways down and give them to Jiraiya?"

"...He might get a mega-nosebleed." Aiden chuckled and flipped a page. "Anyway, they're only possible if the submissive one doesn't mind some pain."
darkamaru grinned."i write MY own."kintiyu looked up."the mean those crappy books you write.i read one...AND IT SUCKED!!!!xD"debbiri spit out her coffee laughing at that while darkamaru glared at kintiyu."you obviously don't appreciate FINE writing.hmph..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 11:59 am

Ember laughed too.
"Dar-Dar-kun dont worry too much about it.Im sure you can write a children`s book." She teased and mocked then started laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:04 pm

Wolfninja13 wrote:
Ember laughed too.
"Dar-Dar-kun dont worry too much about it.Im sure you can write a children`s book." She teased and mocked then started laughing again.
darkamaru stuck his tongue out at her."for your info mine DID make jiraiya mega nosebleed.they took him to the hospital from blood loss.i even had photo's in mine!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:05 pm

She stopped laughing then looked to me seriously.
"Dont lie to me,Dar-Dar-kun."
She loved calling him that.It was her favorite nickname for him.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:07 pm

Wolfninja13 wrote:
She stopped laughing then looked to me seriously.
"Dont lie to me,Dar-Dar-kun."
She loved calling him that.It was her favorite nickname for him.
"IM NOT LYING!!!!!!!!"he started crying as buta walked in reading a book titled "the expierience of the hot springs-Darkamaru Darkadow"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:09 pm

"Darkamaru, you need lots of experience to make a good book. Try getting a partner" -glance at Naka- "or just have dirty thoughts all the time about that partner. My preference is the second option." Aiden smirked again. Dark and his 'daughter' were both as hyper as Seiyuuki.
Back to top Go down
Najika
Genin
Najika

Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:15 pm

"H-HOLD ON!!" Najika ran full-speed towards the group. Panting heavily, she spoke between gasps. "I'm...here...sorry...I'm...late..."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:16 pm

Ember frowned at dark then crawled over and hugged him.
"Shh shh....I belive you...." She whispered to him,petting his hair gently.Then rocking him side to side.This was to calm him down,it usaly calmed her wolf down when he was a pup,so she thought this might calm him down.
She then looked over to Najika,then smiled smally.
"More company." She said then let go of Dark,knowing he was probably okay by now.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Aiden sighed disappointedly and gave up on the book. "Here - put it with the others later." He tossed the Icha Icha cover to Naka, who caught it and nodded.

He noticed Najika coming, and pulled Naka down, making her sit with him, his arm around her shoulder.

"Hi, Najika-chan!" Naka waved at Najika.
Back to top Go down
Najika
Genin
Najika

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:23 pm

"Hey..." Najika, on the ground, was still panting.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:27 pm

"You get tired easily."
Ember pointed out,with a teasing grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:28 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Darkamaru, you need lots of experience to make a good book. Try getting a partner" -glance at Naka- "or just have dirty thoughts all the time about that partner. My preference is the second option." Aiden smirked again. Dark and his 'daughter' were both as hyper as Seiyuuki.
buta looked up and quickly put on his fox mask to cover his nosebleed."um actually he made a perverted phgoto album and has the one words in it as the title,his name and he captioned every picture as "hot girls"..."

debbiri sighed and then stood up and smiled."my dad gave me and my team this test so i pass it on to you three."she held up three dead rabbits and me and buta grinned at each other almost laughing.debbiri looked at the team."go into the woods over there and come out on the other side with the rabbit.simple right?not.it took speedy over there-she points at kintiyu- 3 days to reach the end at her fastest.so for you all i estimate it will take you 5 days.and the twist-this is my clan's land and we have a reputable amount of coyotes."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:31 pm

Ember smiled at the challenge.
"Good luck."
She told the others,then dissapointed she probably couldnt tag along.
Back to top Go down
Najika
Genin
Najika

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:32 pm

"..." Great. Just what Najika needed.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

Wolfninja13 wrote:
Ember smiled at the challenge.
"Good luck."
She told the others,then dissapointed she probably couldnt tag along.
"of you can!!!i have a fourth one.^^"me and buta fell off our chairs and looked at debbiri like she was insane."who keeps EXTRA dead rabbits?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:38 pm

Ember blinked suprised.
"A extra dead rabbit keeper?Oh well,Id be pleased to come along with this...dead rabbit mission." Ember smiled a 'sweet as candy' smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!
Page 2 of 42Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 42  Next