Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!

Go down 
+2
Nakashima Kuroda
Darkamaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:42 pm

debbiri was confused now."who was it then?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:15 am

"...well...How can I say this... That's me but not me..." Even to himself, that sounded crazy.

Naka walked around, trying to find an exit. She didn't know about the Aiden look-alike, and had only heard his voice.

(( +_+ drama~ ))
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 3:28 am

((LOL IM SO SORRY NAKA!!))

"....." Ember took a deep breath then sat in front of the fairy.
"Hi." She whispered to the fairy.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:03 am

the fairy laughed."well what's your name,i need to know to play my game."

debbiri nodded."perhaps its something from naka's subconscious mind-a crueler more animalisticly natured version of you..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:23 am

Aiden shook his head. "That's me, but not truly me. That's my mutated mind implanted in her body. After the fire incident, I tried an experiment...I wanted to see if she was able to mutate into a demon...So I guess that thing is my fault. Again." He sighed and closed his eyes, anger radiating off him. "You could say, that's Naka's second husband. If you're mad she's got me, then you're gonna be furious with him. That bastard." Aiden growled and glared at Naka, but imagining the thing's face.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 9:55 am

debbiri frowned at what he said."i can imagine he is terrible..."
If you're mad she's got me, then you're gonna be furious with him.
debbiri looked at aiden."we aren't mad she's got you.at first we didn't really like you,i'll admit it.but we don't hate you.i mean,you showed that at the very least,you want naka to live so you can use her.but you've also shown care and compassion for her sometimes.and i mean you can't be all bad..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:06 am

Aiden laughed dryly at Debbiri's comment. "Hah...I'm actually starting to like the kid...But seriously, I hate him. He's a manifestation and he's dragging her innocent body to hell...He'll only protect her because he's living inside her. A demon leech."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:14 am

debbiri looked back at the moniter that buta had set up to show the genjutsu.buta sighed."well then i guess we have to kill the leech..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:21 am

"And you think Naka will let you? C'mon, you actually saved me because of her. And he looks just like me! Grr...Using my appearance like that..." Aiden scratched the wall, creating five long gashes in its cement.

Naka was still walking around, talking to the Voice. 'So, you okay?' "Yes, thank you." 'No cuts, bruises?' "Nope." 'You know you gotta forget your family, right?' "..." 'They're dead!' "..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:31 am

the next room naka walked in was a void.she was floating on air with the other aiden...

buta looked at aiden."we know your at least a bit human...that thing isn't.it's also hurting naka and she only likes it in the least because she thinks its you.but luckily for us,i'm a genious((small ego?NOT!)) so i made a genjutsu transmitter.me you and darkamaru will g in to the genjutsu,kill the leech and then leave,with naka thinking it was the room's trick."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:39 am

Aiden smiled evilly and cracked his knuckles. "That thing...that stupid, lewd leech...He'll pay for tresspassing my property..." Aiden was ready, blinded by bloodlust and rage. "He's always damn with her...When she eats, sleeps, showers..."

"Eh? Why am I floating?" Naka was in the void, sitting cross-legged in mid air. 'Well, obviously this is zero gravity' "Okay...Hey, what can I call you?" 'Hm?' "Your name, what is it?" '...Nedia.' "Nice to meet you! I'm Naka." 'I know.' Naka smiled, and continued talking with Nedia. Now, why did that name sound strange?
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:43 am

buta pulled a lever on a huge machine as darkamaru walked in.everyone was now in buta's "lab" as he called it.darkamaru and buta stepped in and motioned to adien t get on.soon the three of them exploded into blasts of energy and flowed into the unconscious body of naka.((najika,naka and ember were all knocked out by debbiri's genjutsu...))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 10:52 am

"What should we do now, Nedia?" 'I don't know. Let's just rest.' "Okay." Naka was dozing off in her mind, and Nedia appeared in a haze of shadows behind her. He picked her up, letting her head resting on his shoulder. She slept on, breathing slowly.

Aiden appeared fifteen feet away, and you could almost see the hell-ish aura he was emitting. At first, he was d@mn pissed, glaring right at Nedia's face, but his gaze lowered, and he saw Naka, sleeping peacefully. The anger disappeared from his face to be replaced with sadness and pain. "Wha...ah...Naka.." He let out a big breath and looked serious again, though no one could miss the lingering pain in his frown.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:27 am

(What the fairy said rhymed lolz)

Ember nodded.
"Ember." She replied simply with a quick nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:34 am

darkamaru was glaring at nedia too but,like aiden,saw naka and reconsidered.then he remembered that naka thought it was like aiden so he went back to his glaring.buta glared at it too,his mechanical eye glowing blood red and cold steel grey...he knew that his friend was in trouble and that the leech was causing it...so he would kill it...

the fairy smiled and flew over to ember."ember is a real good name,now you get to play my game!first you have to rhyme like me,the game is based on poetry."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:41 am

"Aw, don't look at me like that," Nedia said, smirking and holding Naka close. "And what about you, Aiden? Or should I say, Brother? Thanks for creating me, by the way. It's been so fun watching Naka change from a kid to a...woman."

"Don't talk about her that way, you leech. Now give her back." Aiden practically growled the words, but faultered at the end, seeing Naka's face. "..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 11:57 am

darkamaru held his left arm out and he jerked it up to dislocate it it.then two scythe blades extended from his arm,one on each side."aiden,you aren't the only experimenter..."he ran at nedia and using his special human hurricane ability to launch himself through the wind and grab a sleeping naka in his left arm.he placed her gently on the ground and buta made a sand shield around her.it hardened to stone but had breath holes.darkamaru then ran at nedia again and swung his spiked arm at him in an attempt to slice through his chest...
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:42 pm

(Ow!! And im very bad at rhyming...-_-*)

Ember bit her lip.How am I gonna rhyme every sentence?! She woundered..She took a deep breath....
"And may I ask,what is my great task?" She released her deep breath in releif.But then stopped herself from being relived just in case.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:45 pm

she giggled."all you must do,is rhyme sentences too,rhyme each word i say,if i may,and if you cannot,then you might just rot,in a very bad place,or a cramped and tight space."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:53 pm

(OMG HOW IN THE WORLD CAN I DO THIS?!)

Ember gulped.Sh!t!!
"So,I just gotta keep this rhyming a flow?" (so and flow)
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:59 pm

"quite so,the rhyming will go ever slow and on to the show!your turn is first,since second is worse.so just say a word,and please be assured,i will rhyme it in time,when you win i will let you go oh so kind."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Nedia was immediately slashed by the cut, but he just smiled. He used his fingers to trail white chakra over the wound, sealing it up.

"Impossible...He doesn't have the Kekkei Genkai. How is he doing that?" Aiden whispered. He looked at the stone dome protecting Naka and realized it. "You leech...You're feeding off her life force!?"

"Well, she doesn't mind." He indicated toward Naka.

(( just find a word that rhymes with the first, and soon enough you'll avoid the worst =D ))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:04 pm

((xD you can help us!i suck at rhyming too...))
darkamaru grinned.he loved fighting strong opponents.he relocated his arm and the blades folded back in.then he used two huge shadowgon pierce attacks against him.he was only stalling...he knew aiden could do better than him...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:13 pm

Aide was stuck between keeping Naka alive and killing the creature he hated. He could do only one at a time, but which?

"...Buta, use healing jutsu on Naka and don't stop." Without her, he didn't have any weapons. Aiden summoned multiple demons and sent them all to Nedia. They didn't kill him, but taunted him.

"Is that all you got?" Nedia sent a spike of white chakra at each demon, and they dispersed. When they disappeared, the shadowy smoke they were made of turned into kunai and shot him. Nedia just smiled, and pulled out the kunai, healing the wound with Naka's life.

(( there is a word that doesn't rhyme, so hurry up and don't waste time >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 1:50 pm

((orange can rhyme,it just takes time.and skill like Seuss,hows Schmorange juice?))
buta immediately did it and kept it up...

darkamaru then began a barrage of powerful attacks.he summoned a tremendous coyote and then the dragons of time and space.finally he summoned the dragon of eternity,a rainbow colored dragon that outsized the coyote and held a balance the size of the moon."justsu of infinite strengths:judgement day summoning!coyote summoning!space and time summoning!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!
Page 27 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 34 ... 42  Next