Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!

Go down 
+2
Nakashima Kuroda
Darkamaru
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:44 pm

darkamaru looked away."whats with demons and killing babies?still kinda creepy if you ask me..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:25 am

"The sinless and pure they are, the more delicious they will taste." Aiden sucked the blood off his fingers as the bundle of flesh was carried away by a demon. "That's why I'm planning on keeping Naka...she'll get even more innocent as she grows. Hm, that's enough. Lets get back."
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:10 am

((OMIGOD I CANT BELIVE WHEN IM SLEEPING U GUYS KEEP GOIN!!What happened?!))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 5:52 am

(( recap: they went back in time to stop him from making Nedia. The darn ritual was stopped, but something's still stuck in 10-year old Naka, so 18-year old Aiden must get it out ^_^ ah, and Darkamaru's gettin kinda sick from smelling all the blood ))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:30 am

((not the smell.i thought it would be funny if demons eating human meat freaked him out.xD and i wanted to tell aiden why but...oh well!^_^))
darkamaru shrugged and stared at aiden again.wow,aiden was so much...freakier...when he was younger...kinda scary...
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 11:40 am

((O.o))

Ember was astonished at all this.It baffled her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:18 pm

(( ...AIDEN, I LOVE CHUUUUU!! EVEN IF YOU'RE CRAZY x3 ))

In the dungeon, young Naka was still sitting in the circle of chalk, her clothes clean. Teen Aiden put away his mask and walked over to her, the demons carrying the bodies behind him. Her eyes were blindfolded and arms tied. The Adult Aiden had to wait at the far side of the room; he had not eaten yet and the blood was driving him crazy.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:27 pm

darkamaru sighed and swallowed a pill."i hate puking...i keep anti-puke pills on me...at all times."he got bored so he asked teen aiden something."hey wanna know why i puke at demons eating people meat?"
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:30 pm

((?! Because it disgusts you?!?!?!?))

Ember raised her eyebrow and plugged her nose but she could still taste the faint smell of blood on her tounge oh her open mouth.It too,drove her wild for it.She had to plant her feet firmly on the ground to stop herself from attacking the dead bodies.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:31 pm

(( ._. ...you guys don't like blood?))

"Why? Don't tell me you're a vegetarian." He snickered and took out a book with a leather cover. The title had faded away, but the book itself gave off a scary aura.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:38 pm

"no...cus of this."darkamaru then did something really retarded.he tore of a finger from a body."okay so i got kidnapped by demons right and they made everyone join em for a feast.the ones who didn't insult them in any way lived they said.so the feast was all people meat....so i had to do this."he actually crammed the finger in hs mouth and chewed.his face was green as he realized how stupid he was."so i puked but swallowed it...and-"then he puked on the floor and half the finger came out with it"EWWWWWW!!!!WHY THE CRAP DID I ACT IT OUT???"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:51 pm

The two Aidens shook their heads and thought the same thing. 'Human retard.' The younger Aiden then motioned them to be quiet; he was about to start the ritual.

First, he dragged the smallest body; the baby parts. He hanged it over Naka's head, and drops of blood dripped onto her hair and face. She winced, feeling the cold red liquid trail down onto her clothes. Aiden muttered something incoherent, and black chains appeared out of the ground, locking Naka down. She didn't seem to be surprised, since Aiden had always done this to her. He started to poke through the mass of flesh in his hands, and took out the still intact heart. Aiden took a big bite, licked his lips contentedly and shoved the rest down her throat.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:52 pm

"im not retarded...you too are and i just don't think before i act..."he said it staring at the chewed up finger and thinking yeeeeeeea they pinned me right on the money...retard.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 12:58 pm

The teen Aiden chuckled at Darkamaru's words as he bent down, covering Naka's mouth. The meat was still in her mouth, and she didn't want to swallow it. Finally it slid down her throat into her stomach, and Aiden let go. Another set of chains appeared, holding her down until she was leaning forward. Aiden kneeled in front of her and brought his lips to her neck, fangs bared. This caused Naka to give out a muffled yell, and she bit her lip hard. It was painful, even to watch...
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:00 pm

debbiri walked over to older aiden."if you wanna know the truth,me and buta dressed up as demons and gave him chicken and said it was human meat.we even invited random strangers to help.he puked on EVERYTHING!!it was so funny...and he believed it...its fun to prank the gullible people of the world..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:11 pm

"Ahem." Aiden coughed and pointed to Naka, still unconscious. "I agree though, it's nice to trick them...they actually believe you when you say there's a monster under the bed." Aiden laughed, but not evilly this time. He looked down at Naka with a smile, not dark, but happy, proud. Then he looked at teen Aiden, and threw a stone at his head. "Stop molesting her and get back to the ritual. I know you're not really sucking her blood."

The younger Aiden laughed softly against Naka's skin and retracted his fangs. He had fed on her, but just a bit. He liked the way she looked when he bit her. "Fine, fine." He got up, wiping the blood off his smirk. Aiden took out a scroll, and wiped Naka's blood on it. With a poof, a dark, red figure appeared, radiating heat of high degree. "My lord." Aiden bowed, and the figure gestured him to rise. The figure then drifted off to stand in front of Naka, though she did not know it. The red stranger then touched her chest, and when he took away his finger, a white string followed. With its other hand, it did the same with Aiden, but with a black string instead. It tied the two strings together, causing both master and servant to grimace in pain, and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:13 pm

darkamaru was confused."what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Aiden put a finger to his lips, and mouthed, "I'll tell you later." Then he sat down across Naka, making sure not to disrupt the black and white string. Naka started squirming and fidgeting again, and he put a hand on her shoulder to stop her. A few minutes passed, and a white-ish smoke radiated off Naka, and it took form of her.

"...I hate eating raw meat..." it whispered, looking down at its feet. "...I don't like killing..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:30 pm

"what the...?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:35 pm

The same thing happened to Aiden, but black instead of white. "...Naka will become a great asset...I must not let anyone touch her..." Aiden didn't seem the least bit fazed, and narrowed his eyes as black chakra flowed from his heart to hers. Naka winced, biting her lip again.

(( have you ever played Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series? ))
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:42 pm

((whats that...?_?))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:48 pm

(( it's a game. Each person has an other self, the true self, that does not lie about feelings. This Self, can reveal all the secrets about a person.))

The two figures made their way to Naka, and both sunk their hands into her body. Then they pulled.

"Ow! OW!" A mini-Nedia appeared, coming out, dragged by the arms. "WHAT THE HELL?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:50 pm

darkamaru stared at the nedia."can we...smush him?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 1:54 pm

Nedia pouted, his arms still held back. "What did I do?"

Adult Aiden growled, and would have kicked Nedia if Naka weren't in his arms. "Yes, kill him now."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 2:01 pm

darkamaru walkd over and,smiling held nedia by his waist between his index finger and his thumb."any last words,poopy head who put me in a coma-well WILL put me in a coma"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team 13 of the hidden leaf!!   team 13 of the hidden leaf!! - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

team 13 of the hidden leaf!!
Page 35 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next