Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) Empty
PostSubject: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:14 am

Wata crouched and got ready to fight his oponent, He smirked and smiled. They had both been at the training site and found each other and agreed to a sparring match. Of course wata's blood. Was already pumping. It had been so long since he got in a fight that this fight would probably be taken more seriously then normal. Wata moved his hand and started to flow the water out of the gourd on his back. Soon water was suspended in animation waiting for wata to move it. Wata on the other hand was waiting for the boy to make the first move
Back to top Go down
Shaunic Inuzuka
Genin
Shaunic Inuzuka

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-03-02

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:34 am

"Yo if your ready im ready." He said. He then ran at him and got a kunai out. He then threw it at him and jumped in a tree. "Okay" He whispeard. "I should observe first to see what he can do. And use the stuff around me to try and win this fight. Wow Shaunic thats a pretty good plan for a dunce as yourself." He then got a Kunai and threw it at him again. While jumping in another tree secretly.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:29 am

(specify names instead of saying him a lot Smile )

Wata moved out of the way of the kunai and watched the tree line for a shadow, he waited until he saw what he was looking for and smirked throwing the water in the air he made a hand sign "water shifting style, water spikes" the water formed into small needles and threw themselves at the boy in the tree hardening themselves right before impact so they were as sharp as senbon, if they hit it would diffinatly hurt
Back to top Go down
Shaunic Inuzuka
Genin
Shaunic Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 10:34 am

Shaunic looked at the sky then looked at Wata. "Aw man this is bad this is bad." Shaunic said. Shaunic then hid behind the tree. He threw about five Kunai at Wata while Shaunic was still behind a tree. He also threw a paper bomb tied to a kunai for the six kunai. "So how can i use my wind to beat water?" Shaunic though trying to make a plan to try to win.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Wata saw the tag and smiled. He activated his kekkei genkai and the kunai went right through him. When the water explodes water went everywhere, Then slowly started going back to the spot he was at. Soon water started reforming wata until the boy stood there perfect as if he'd never been hit
Back to top Go down
Shaunic Inuzuka
Genin
Shaunic Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Shaunic then jumped out of the tree and said "Okay thats weird you being made out of water and all. but im not going to lose that easily." Then he took out one of his two swords and ran twords him. He tried to slash him and even if the opponet dodged a wind slas will cut him. (Sorry i dont post on weekdays)
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:39 pm

Again wata turned to liquid, the wind cutting through the water but only scattering water in doing so, once the water reformed again wars shoved his elbow at the boys gut. Using water that was on the ground to freeze the ground and also make a ice dome around shaunic, if the boy tried to jump up or back he would hit ice and wata would spear him. If not wata was ready jumping down into a lee like kick
Back to top Go down
Shaunic Inuzuka
Genin
Shaunic Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:52 pm

Shaunic quickly did multiple hand sighns and subsituted with a rock by a tree. once he was by the tree he said "Oh my god that was a bad idea i need another line of approach. But i suck at Genjutsu... I dont have theat many jutsu's left... and im awsome at taijutsu but i cant touch him... I know!" he said going into a tree and then throwing kunai knifes. He then jumped secretly to a tree behind wata and threw a paper bomb behind him. "lets hope this plan works or im as dead as roadkill." Shaunic said.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 5:58 pm

Once again the kunai's passed right through wata and the bomb just scattered the water and as it reformed wata forced more water from his gourd into his arm and it shot out like a whip, aiming for the ninja's neck, he sharpened before impact and stopped inches from his throat. Wata's face was dark as he spoke "quit, or my next move ends your life"
Back to top Go down
Shaunic Inuzuka
Genin
Shaunic Inuzuka

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:02 pm

"Hmmmm let me think... on one hand your the one who challenged me to a fight and now you want me to quit or my life will end but on another hand i have a big dream ahead of me... So let me ask this.... HOW THE HECK CAN I EVEN TRY AND BEAT YOU!!!!" Shaunic said kinda annoyed he was about to lose his life. and was keeping his sword close just in case Wata was trying to make a quick move and just end his life because Shaunic asked a qustion.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 6:12 pm

Wata raised his eyebrow "you expect me to tell you how to beat me?" wata's arm retracted and turned back to normal, the excess water returned to his gourd. He started walking away slowly turning once he was on the edge of the forest, he had won the fight by a lot "I'm unbeatable by the likes of you. Your to weak" with that wata vanished using a body flicker jutsu to move quickly

============end=======•••
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)   A sparring match (Uchi, Shan) Empty

Back to top Go down

A sparring match (Uchi, Shan)
Page 1 of 1