Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) Empty
PostSubject: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Hana sighed as she sank into the water, only a towel around her. Her black hair was let down which also felt good. Closing her eyes hana heated the water up just alittle more. Her muscles slowly relaxed, Being a shinobi was great but it was hell on ones body. She had almost forgot it was a mixed bath when another person waked in
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

Number of posts : 1562
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:03 pm

Chiba walked in a towel round his wait,mother room was warm and steam slighly rose. He felt naked, he was naked but it felt more out of place. He didn't have the familiar weight of his armour or the sword at his hip and it was the first time he had used the baths. He shrugged as he walked over to the water and then noticed the girl relaxing in the water. Shit, a mixed bath. He slunk into the water carefully As he felt his face go red. He sunk deep soo the water was just below his nose. Why was he here, he couldn't remember.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:13 pm

Hana examined the boy and deicded to break the ice "Don't worry, I can see your tense. I wont hurt you" Hana smiled and extended her hand hertowel slipping down an inch
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:24 pm

"if you say so,three people have already tried today" he murmurs in reply as he Extended his own hand and shocks hers. He might have gripped it a little tight through nervousness and the fact it was his sword hand. He tried too do as she said, relax. There was a silence for a while,meh couldnt stand it.

"I'm kazuma Chiba, you?" he shifted about a bit int the water, trying to get comfy.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:26 pm

"Kurai Hana" She smiled and get out of the water sitting on the edge of the bath her feet in the bath "You own a swrd don't you? I can tell you do the same thing my brother does, you have a strong palm but weak fingers" Hana laughed and battered her eyelashes at the boy fire raaised around her legs right ontop of the water she was cold and the fire kept her warm
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Chiba flinched slighly, going for a sword that wasn't there before he realised it. The flames around Hana legs had startled him. She didn't see,nth at bothered thatber legs were in the flames. He watched her bat her eye lashes, he glanced down here body. She was....nice. He sunk deeper.

"yeah I own a sword, train with it a lot to" he hurled quickly to take his ind off his previous thoughts
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:42 pm

Hana back flipped out of the water her twoel sneaking up her leg as she landed, Hana grabbed her bra and panties turning away from the boy before putting them on. "I wish i coud play with a sword, I can only control fire" Hana made a cute but annoyed face jumpping around as if swinging a sword her boobs bouncing slightly
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:01 pm

Chiba put his head beneath the water when she started to get dressed, to save him from going red. When he emerged a second later,mshe was playfully imitating a sword fight. He watched her breast go up and down. He got out of he bath quickly and carefully putting the around his waist with Hast. He tired it securely.

"anyone can play with a sword. Not everyone can control fire, I most certainly can't" he said as he himself demonstrated a sword manuver, a spinning strike. Thought his towel came slightly loose
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:02 pm

Hana had a funny idea and set the edge of the boys towel on fire then put it out quickly before it could hurt her. the flames caused the towel to fall down which exposed the boys manhood
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:26 pm

"fuck!"Chiba said as the towel edge burst into flames and quickly went out, he covered his 'manhood' as best he could, scrambling for the towel.his face went the colour of a tomato as he put the towel back.

"that...that was...embarissing" was what he managed to say in a little voice.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:29 pm

Hana stared at the boy and laughed "Whyre you trying to cover it up? Its nice" Hana didn't know what she was saying but it came out quickly
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:52 pm

"well.......I dont ...have much ..experience with girls" he said, thought it was a lie. He never had any experience. At this if he could have got redder he would have.

"besides I always thought it small" he added lowly. Stupid Baka what are you saying, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:48 am

Hana giggled and came over to chiba she kissed him lightly "Your a virgin arent you?" She could tell by his face. hana had had much expericence but she wasnt about to rattle on
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:45 am

"ye......yeah" Chiba said dumb founded. He was surprised at being kissed, no girl had ever done that before. He didn't know how long he stood there before he realised it. Your so fucking stupid, he thought to himself
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:48 am

Hana giggled and reached down touching his member, Slowly pulling his hands offf of it she stroked it for him, Using her fire to heat her hands up ever so slighty "Feel good, Kid?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)   Bath time (Ker, Uchi m) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bath time (Ker, Uchi m)
Page 1 of 1