Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 am

It had been two years ago that Sumi had first met Chidori. His sister had joined them soon after and she was still with them. For the three of them, Chidori had bought a bigger apartment in Konoha, as the climate was the nicest here. About a year ago, Sumi and Chidori had married. Sumi had kept learning more and more and started to be more independent, which increasingly caused her to fight with Chidori, over little things.

Right now Chidori's sister was out for work, she worked a lot recently. Sumi was busy in the living room, detaching the curtains Chidori had brought from his old home over a year ago. Sumi thought they just did not fit the feeling of the room anymore and just as she started hanging the new ones she had bought, she heard Chidori come home. "Food is in the fridge", she shouted, too busy to go and greet him now. Stepping down from the chair she looked at the new curtains and smiled. They were so pretty and fitting, Chidori could barely miss the old ones.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:33 am

Chidori sighed, Once again another mission that ended in him getting covered in blood. He closed his eyes and he heard his wife yell. A year ago she would hug and kiss him at the door now it was barely a hello. He walked into the room in which he heard sumi's voice and saw her taking down his cutrains "Spending money on useless shit again?"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 am

"No, making our home a more beautiful place", Sumi pointed out and beamed at him. "Aren't they lovely?", she chimed and came to hug him. As she saw all the blood she stopped though. "Are you hurt? You should see a doctor. If not, try not to get anything dirty, please", she said, worried for both him and the white walls. "How was your mission?", she asked, walking past him to the kitchen to reheat his food. "You should've been home two days ago, remember? But it's fine, it's not like you missed our anniversary or anything..." She kept her tone chatting and unconcerned but that was not how she felt. What she really learned during the past two years, was using her emotions and her voice like anyone else. Like any other woman.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 11:54 am

Chidori sighed and took offhis shirt washing his hands in the sink behind sumi "I know hun, I am sorry. the mission ran over again. Its not like i can stop a shinobi battle and say "Can we put this on pause my wife wants to yell at me some more tonight" Chidori closed his eyes as he washed up. He smelled the food and smiled if sumi was at one thing it was cooking
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:22 pm

Sumi kept preparing his food and growled quietly. "Yell at you? I'm not yelling at you. I just think you should... get some of your priorities fixed. Anyways, while you were gone, I cleaned your room and got rid of these magazines. I really don't know why you had them in the first place. It's a childish habit to keep everything, it makes your room messy." She served Chidori what she had prepared and started cleaning the kitchen.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Chidori growled slightly as he ate. He clenched hius fist when she said she had thrown his stuff away. Chidori snapped and flew up the chair breaking into peices as his chakra swarmed "My prioirtys are to make money for your lazy ass so i go on missions. IM A NINJA YOU MORON THATS WHAT I DO"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Sumi flinched when he suddenly yelled at her and for a moment she seemed her old self, scared and insecure. Then her face changed to a fierce, angry expression. "You could get yourself a normal job like everyone else! What good do I get from your money when you're never home?! Your sister is more company to me than my husband! And when you're here you're only yelling and complaining!", she screamed at him. She was fed up with his childish behaviour. Either he was going to behave like the head of their family, or he was simply not going to keep being it.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 pm

Chidori growled and walked up to sumi, He was fed up with her yelling at him all the time. "I only complain because you yell at me you stupid bitch. You change everything without asking what i want and you act like your the only one who matters" Chidori put his hands on suymi and shoved her into the wall
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 12:59 pm

"Don't you dare call me that!", she screamed and put down what she was holding so she was not tempted to throw it at him. Just a second later he had grabbed her and she felt her back hit the wall hard.

"Let go of me", Sumi growled at him and kicked his shin. He never laid hands on her and she knew he was not going to. He would not dare. "I would not yell at you if you would listen to anything I say without yelling!", she added. "And I change things to make us a home! If you don't care about our family, FINE! But I do!"

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:02 pm

Chidori finally snapped. he growled and made hand signs "Chidori" His hand errupted in lightning style chakra "Fuck you" He moved fast, to fast. his hand went through the wall grazing sumi's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:07 pm

Sumi's eyes went wide as he actually attacked her. As he grazed her shoulder, she yelped and backed away from him, staring at him in shock. Tears welled up in her eyes, she would never have expected him to hurt her, especially not with something so dangerous. Clutching her shoulder, she ignored the pain, she was hurt emotionally more than physically.
"Get out", she said, begging rather than demanding.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:08 pm

Chidori stopped the chakra to his hand and glared at his wife "No, this is my house and its time you started acting like it. you are my wife. Not someone who will demand me around like im your slave. " Chidori grabbed sumi by her hand and threw her on the couch
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:14 pm

Sumi fought hard to hold the tears back, she did not want to cry in front of him, he would not show him how much he hurt her. As he kept pushing her around, throwing her to the couch, she glared at him, still holding her shoulder. "Leave me alone", she demanded, trying to get off the couch and simply walk to her room.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Chidori threw her back down on the couch. He pinned her down and smashed his lips to her, Chidroi forced his toung in her mouth and groped her breasts hard. "You will do what i say."
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:20 pm

Sumi was surprised by his actions, the upset. How could he even think of something like this now?! She was far from in the mood and tried to push him off her, turning her head away so he would not kiss her anymore. "Stop this, you're being ridiculous", she snarled, wincing as he grabbed her breasts. It hurt her and she wanted him off her. After what he had just done, it was most likely she would deny him sex for a week at least. There was no chance she was going to let him have it now.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:22 pm

Chidori growled and lit his hand up with chakra again. He had the chidori back in his hand the sparks lightning up both of their faces. Something in chidori's eyes had changed it was dark and angry "Do want i say, Or i wont spare you next time"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:29 pm

Sumi froze, her face pale and afraid. She whimpered softly, her hands dropping down besides her body, no longer trying to get Chidori off her. "Please don't hurt me", she whispered, afraid of his mood. "Please, I'll do what you say."

(sorry short)

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:32 pm

Chidori nodded and made it disapear. You are mine rememeber that." Chidori growled and sat up. "Undress me and start sucking on my dick. now!" Chidori glared at his wife "And if you think about hurting me. I'll kill you"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:34 pm

Sumi could not hold her tears back any longer, they ran down her face while she got up to do as she was told, undressing Chidori before kneeling before him to suck him. It was hard to breathe while she was still crying but she tried her best to please him, hoping this was all he wanted. She had never felt so bad about being close to him, but right now, the fear she felt for him was greater than any attraction.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:37 pm

Chidori sighed. It hurt him to see his wife crying. but he ws tired of her and needed to put her in her place, if things went well he would never hurt her again. Chidori grabbed her hair and forced his dick in her mouth
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 pm

Sumi gagged as he was going too deep, her hands pushing against his hips. She could not breathe as her tears had blocked her nose. Running her tongue along his dick as well as she could she tried to get him out of her mouth for a moment to breathe. Why was he doing this to her? Was this the way arguments were going to go from now? Sumi knew she could not defend against him, she was by far too weak to stand up against him. She hoped so much his sister would walk in on them and end this, but Sumi knew she was at work until late at night.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:50 pm

Chidori let his hand off her head and moaned softly. He let sumi do what she wanted and let her breath. He didnt want to kill her. Chidori petted sumi softly trying to add a little gentleness to what he was doing
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:57 pm

As he was petting her head like nothing out of the ordinary had happened, Sumi felt furious. She felt like biting him, but she did not dare to. Instead, as she kept sucking him, she dug her nails into his hips harshly, glaring up at him. How could he act like nothing was wrong? He had threatened to kill her! He had attacked her and was forcing her to do this, and now all was fine?

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:05 pm

Chidori felt her nails and threw her off. Chidori glared down at the girl. His eyes slowly started to soften. he relized that what he did went way past the lines. his shoulders slumped slightly and sighed. He looked down at his wife. tear stains on her cheek and anger in his eyes. He couldnt even utter a sorry
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:09 pm

Sumi landed hard on her ass and for a second she feared he was even more angry with her now. When she saw the look on his face, she did not say anything. She simply got up and ran out of the room, not wanting to be around him any longer. She headed straight for her room and hid herself below the covers, crying. Her shoulder hurt, and so did her back from hitting the wall. How had things gotten so bad?

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Roleplay :: Konohagakure :: Roleplay Area-
Jump to: