Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:01 pm

Sumi licked her clean again, she was nervous Chidori would find out about it. As Yumi hugged her, Sumi felt the urge to push her away but she did not. "I don't hate you. Just go to bed, you need your rest. And remember what I told you. Tomorrow you will quit him."

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:04 pm

Yumi nodded and kissed sumi softly "I love you with all of my heart" yumi fell back on the bed and started to snore softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chidori came out of thew shower dressed in fresh normal clothes not his shinobi gear. He looked a sumi coming out of yumi's room He looked at her and tilted his head "Is yumi home? I thought i heard her"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 pm

"She's home, but she's already asleep. I talked to her and she said she'll talk to you tomorrow, she's really tired from work. She works so hard, I think she should slow down a little." Sumi put on a worried face. "Now, you go do what you must, I'll wait for you, if you want it. I'll just take a shower first, I'm really tense", Sumi said and smiled at Chidori, squeezing his hand as she walked past him to the bathroom. "Don't be late", she said over her shoulder, giving him a seductive grin before closing the door behind her. She needed to wash her mouth. She still felt sick from that stranger's cum and she was so mad at Yumi she wanted to shout.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Chidori left taking his time to give his report. He didnt wanna get in trouble...again. Once the hokage was satifide he went to the market, Looking for a present for sumi.

Yumi heard the shower and knocked on the door before entering. She whimpered but knocked on the wall to tell sumi she was there
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:22 pm

Sumi was brushing her teeth and rinsing her mouth in the shower. She was crying and when she was done she sat on the shower floor, hugging her knees. Too occupied with her feelings, she did not notice Yumi enter, even after the other girl knocked.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Yumi watched sumi cry and cried herself. She sighed and sat beside sumi and hugged her tightly thinking it was her fault. "I am so so sorry sumi i love you so much and chidori too" Yumi hiccuped and nuzzled into sumi feeling safe
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:27 pm

Sumi hugged the other girl. Partly she cried because of what Yumi had done, but the memories of Chidori hurting her were running up and down like a movie in her mind. Hoping there are no signs of Chidori's assault left, Sumi tries to control herself and stop crying. "Please never do that to me again. I don't... want our family to fall apart."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:31 pm

Yumi hugged sumi tightly. "I wont ever again. i swear to god, and im sorry i made you cry" Yumi snugged into sumi "Can i sleep with you tonight?"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Sumi nodded and hugged Yumi tightly. She was glad Chidori had healed her up so Yumi wouldn't know. "Yeah. Let's just... dry off and... go sleep. Please." Sumi looked very tired and got up, turning off the water.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:41 pm

Yumi nodded and held sumi's hand all the way to bed, they laid together snuggling until yumi fell asleep,

Chidori came home loaded with flowers and choclate when he saw yumi and sumi in the same bed he got excited until he heard a small snore. He smiled and put the flowers and chocaltes away from the monring going back to to bedroom to snuggle with his girls as he fell asleep
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:44 pm

Sumi woke up first in the morning and silently snuck out of bed to get dressed and then prepare breakfast for everyone. She would keep this family working, no matter what. Feeling sick all of a sudden, she rushed to the bathroom. When she came out she was pale and checked the bedroom. Both of them were still asleep and she was glad. She did not want them to see her like this. After checking on her appearance once more, Sumi continued to prepare breakfast and waited for the two of them to get up.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Chidori got up before yumi and smelt breakfast. He went and retrived his flowers and choclates for sumi and snuck up behind her "Surprise, Baby"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Sumi turned around and beamed at him. "Oh! Chidori, they're beautiful!", she exclaimed and approached him, hugging him tightly and kissing him on the mouth before taking both flowers and chocolates out of his hands. "I love you, Chidori", she said, looking him directly in the eye before turning to grab a vase for the flowers.
"Breakfast is ready, do you want to wake up your sister?" She smiled at him thankfully and put the vase on the table.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:54 pm

Chidori nodded smiled "Not near as beautiful as you, i love you so much more" Chidori smiled and went to walk to go wake up yumi, she hugged her brother and tightly, She was glad to see him backalive. but also thought about last night. As both brother and sister walked out both kissed sumi, Yumi looked at the girls eyes tears almost welling up
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:00 pm

Sumi smiled at the girl reassuringly, ushering her to her seat. "So, I made you a lovely breakfast, eat up you to, so you get tall and strong", she sad, sounding just like a mom. "Today will be a great day, at least until Yumi has to go to work. Then it will be a... half-great day, but still a good one", Sumi chimed and sat down herself.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:04 pm

Chidori and yumi ;aughed both speaking at the same time "Yes, mother dearest" They laughed and ate like wolves. the two verymuch alike. Chidori got up and kissed his wife then his sister. "I love you both and im glad to be back" Then he looked from oneto the other "Yumi, I have something to admit. yesturday i lost my temper and hurt sumi i healed her and i hope she forgives me. But i dont want secrets between the three of us", Yumi looks from chidori to sumi shocked "I cantr... i cant believe you would hurt your wife"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:28 pm

"It's fine", Sumi said tonelessly to the other girl. It was far from fine but she even forced a smile. "We... talked it over", she said unconsciously rubbed her shoulder. "Let's not talk about this now, will we? We should enjoy the time we have until Yumi has to leave. How about we take a bath together? We didn't do that in a long time", Sumi said and kept her smile on. They had a huge bathtub, big enough for twice as many people.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:22 am

Chidori looked down, He knew he had ruined the mood but he really didnt want to hide anything from these two. He smiled at his wife and kissed her gently "A bath? Hm sounds fun"

Yumi looked up at sumi and saw her smile, She thought maybe they really did make up. She smiled brightly and nodded quickly "Lets go right now" She got up and hugged sumi before running to start the bath

Chidori laughed and shook his head "She really acts like my little sister sometimes," He then looked at sumi and smiled "I love you more then there are stars in the sky"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:35 am

Sumi gently hugged Chidori and pushed the incident from her mind. "I love you more." Things were fine now. It had happened, but it was never going to happen again. "Let's not keep her waiting", Sumi said and dragged Chidori to the bathroom. She turned on the water, it would take quite a while to fill the tub, but that time could be used wisely. Undressing slowly before her husband and her sister, she made a show of it, knowing the other two always liked it. They had time for some quality time before the bath - and then time for another quality time while taking the bath. If anything would keep her family together, it was this, Sumi knew it. It was what they had shared from the first time they had met.
So, as soon as Sumi had undressed, she walked over to Yumi and kissed her deeply on the mouth, starting to undress her as well. She knew Chidori loved this and touched Yumi to arouse her while she was getting rid of the girl's clothes.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:40 am

Chidori groaned as he watched sumi undress, A definate buldge in his pants. Slowly he took off his pants and boxers, Leaving his shirt for one of the girls to take off. He snuck up behind sumi and kissed the back of her neck getting on his knees he spread her ass. Licking her much smaller hole slowly. He locked to see both his girls aroused

(Help me play yumi?)
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:44 am

(I can try :3)

Sumi shivered as she felt his tongue, it was hard to concentrate on Yumi that way. As the other girl was undressed, Yumi massaged Sumi's breasts and kissed her back passionately, sliding a hand between Sumi's legs to rub her and then slide a finger inside her pussy, pushing it to the back a little so Chidori could feel it with his tongue.
Sumi was completely lost in the attention and did not know what to do but moan.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:46 am

Chidori grinned at his sister, sex with these two never got boring to him, But hew was sure yumi felt left out. He reached between sumi's legs and slid a cold finger along his sisters pussy rubbing her clit with its tip. He focused on sumi's asshoole, sliding his toung inside slowly
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:01 pm

Sumi moaned in unison with Yumi. Rubbing herself against her brother's hand, Yumi pushed her finger inside Sumi's pussy more against the backwall, so Chidori could feel it with his tongue. After a while, Yumi pulled out and gestured Sumi to follow her lead. Both girls bent over the edge of the bathtub and spread their legs. "Please, fuck us both", Yumi asked and rubbed Sumi's clit, while Sumi did the same for her.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 pm

Chidori's eyes widened as hee grinned. He was in heaven, That what this was. He had died during his mission and this was his reward. Chidori stood up and rubbed the tip of his dick against both girls sumi first then yumi "Hm, I dont know if you girls deserve it"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:06 pm

Before Yumi had time to feel bad about her affair, Sumi jumped in for both of them. "We have been good girls, master. Please give us your cock", she begged and rubbed Yumi a little harder, causing her to moan deeply in pleasure. Both girls were wet and horny, awaiting Chidori's dick inside their holes.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next