Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:14 pm

Chidori pulled on his pants and pants on and walked into sumi and his room. He saw her under the covers and pulled the blanket off he kissed her good shoulder and pasted his chakra infused hand over her shoulder healing the wound. He pased it down her back and tried to heal her back as well
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

Number of posts : 3483
Registration date : 2010-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Sumi just ignored him for a while but she calmed down. This argument had clearly gotten out of hand for both of them. She sat up and turned to face him, then hugged him and kissed him, still crying. "Welcome home, I love you", she whispered and held him tight. She never wanted to argue with him again and she would try not to make too many changes. If Chidori needed something more stable, she would give it to him. She just wanted him to be nice to her and never hurt her again.

==============
You may be deep, but your grammar sucks.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 pm

Chidori held sumi tightly, he loved her and even if tht fight didn't show it never wanted to hurt her. "I An so sorry for hurting you, I'll never do it again" chidori kissed sumi's shoulder and cuddled her tight "i love you more mu darling. Sorry I missed our anniversary. I'll make it up to you"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:32 pm

"It's fine, I know you work hard for us, I was unfair. I'm sorry...", she replied and held him tight, kissing him again. She stopped crying and kissed him more deeply. Now that the fight was over, she felt how much she had missed him while he had been gone. Yumi was working so much, she was too tired to help Sumi out with her physical needs and now that all was fine, Sumi felt them rushing through herself.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:36 pm

Chidori kissed her back with a passion. He had miossed his wife. in EVERY way. He pulled her so she was sitting on his lap. Both both their pants where on the floor. Moving his hand down chidori rubbed Sumi's clit "Your so wet baby"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:41 pm

Sumi moaned and arched her back, it had been so long since she had been touched. "I want you inside me, now. Take me hard, Chidori, please, I missed you so much", she begged, her body aching to feel him. Her hands ran over his body longingly as she rolled her hips to rub herself against his fingers.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Chidori noddede and twisted their bodies. He was ontop now. Kissing his wife deeply he thrusted his hard dick inside her, Moaning her name chidori kept thrusting hard and deep. He had two weeks of pent up sexual attraction buried inside him.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:56 pm

Sumi moaned when she finally felt him inside her, she moved her hips to meet his thrusts and just let herself get carried away with the pleasure she felt, kissing him deeply while he fucked her. She did not last long and could not hold herself back as she came hard and intense, her hole tensing up around his dick repeatedly.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:00 pm

Chidori growled and couldnt hold back, when he felt sumi cum he thrusted inside herhard one last time and came filling her hole up with his cum "Sumi, Baby. i love you so much"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yumi bent over as she felt jocku's dick penetrate her. He mind was far from her brother or sumi it was focused fully on the dick going in and out of her wet pussy. after two years she needed something new something fresh. Chidori and sumi had awakened and sexual need her her she could never satisfy
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:05 pm

Joku grabbed Yumi by the neck, his other hand on her hips, pulling her on his huge, hard member. They were in the back room of their workplace, half-dressed with only their pants on the ground. He was not emotionally attached to her - but he loved fucking her sweet, tight holes hard. "Whose little slut are you, tell me", he growled at her and rammed his dick inside her, burying himself deep inside her pussy. He was not going to move until she answered him.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:07 pm

Yumi purred, "Your baby, all yours Now fuck me harder then you ever have. I need you master " Yumi groaned and started humping herself against joku, She moaned and tightened and loosened her pussy slowly.
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm

This girl was a fucking goddess and she was driving him insane. Wrapping his hand around her throat he choked her just enough so she felt he was in charge. He used his other hand to hold her in place, pressing her hard against the waist-high shelf she was leaning against and rammed his dick inside her hole. With every thrust his hips hit her ass and she was pushed hard against the shelf. She would get bruises but he did not care. She should wear his marks with pride and she knew that. "Take my fucking dick inside your pussy, it's all you deserve, slut. You know that, right? You know you're my little fucktoy", he growled at her and fucked her harder. He was holding back already, he wanted her to work for his cum inside her hole. He was waiting for her tight pussy to send him over the edge when she was cumming on his dick. "Cum for me you little slut. Cum for me before I hurt you." He could feel she was loving to be treated like that, she clearly knew she deserved it.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Yumi groaned and moaned loudly, she yelled and screamed his name "Im yours im your fucking fuck toy. I want you inside me all the fucking time. she screamed and coughed as she started to cough she also started to cum her pussy sent into overdrive as it pulsated on his dick
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 pm

He slammed inside her wet cunt a few times more, spraying his seed inside her. He choked her more when she was cumming, so she actually could not breathe, resulting her to cough. When his orgasm had worn off, he left her pussy and let go of her, cleaning himself off. "Don't you move", he warned her and got out his phone to take pictures of her pussy, with his cum running out of it. Then he took a picture of her in whole, and a close up of her face. "Be here tomorrow after work. I want you to wear this inside your pussy all day. All fucking day. Got that?", he commanded and handed her a ball, close to the size of his dick but a little smaller, with a string attached to it. He shook it and a little weight inside it shifted, causing the ball to vibrate. "Don't you dare disobeying me", he said, before kissing her hard on the mouth, tongue-fucking her mouth before getting dressed and leaving.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Yumi forced the ball deep in her pussy and moaned loudly as she was already sensitive. Moaning she laid there limp. Almost a hour had passed before she moved to get dressed. She had to go home now. It would just be sumi so she could easily sneak in
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:51 pm

After her and Chidori were done, they had just lain there fore a long time. After a while, Sumi got up, dragging Chidori out of bed. "You have to hand in your report, Chidori. I don't want you to get into trouble. Also, you need to check up with the medics." By now she knew how things worked for Shinobi. "I'll be here when you come home, I'll wait for Yumi to come home, then I'll cook you a midnight snack and then we all go to bed. And tomorrow we'll have a little more fun while your sister is at work. Ok?" She grinned at him and kissed him deeply before releasing him. "You should shower before you leave", she advised him and giggled.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:04 pm

Chidori sighed and whined playfully "I dont wanna thats alot of work" None the less he got up and nakedly walked to the shower, as he was collecting a towel he heard the door open and saw yumi walking in
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 pm

Sumi rushed to the door to greet Yumi, hoping that she was in a better mood than usually. "Hey~ how was work? You look so tired, can I get you anything? Are you hungry? You want a tea? Or a coffee?" Sumi took her coat and closed the door behind her. "Your brother's finally home", she announced while fussing over Yumi like an over-bearing mother.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:18 pm

Chidori took a shower rinsing the blood and sweat off of him. Yumi on the other hand moved slowly the ball in her pussy vibrated every time she moved.
She lost in on the way to her room moaning the cumming juice and joku's cum running down her leg
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Sumi was wondering why the other girl was ignoring her. She followed her and as she heard Yumi moan, she was concerned. "Yumi? Are you alright? Are you in pain? Shall I... shall I get help?", she asked, not sure what was going on. She was keeping her voice down so she did not alarm Chidori yet.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:36 pm

Yumi pulled of her pants and panties, she yanked the ball out of herself she knew she'd messed up and would get introuble tomorrow but she w as so horny, "sumi I'm so sorry I've been seeing another guy. Please please I'm begging you don't tell Chidori. God I'm begging dear"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Sumi's eyes went wide. She pushed Yumi further into her room and closed the door behind the two of them. "You what?!", she hissed at Yumi, slapping her across the face. She was furious. But then again, she could understand. Yumi must have felt left out after Chidori and Sumi had married. "For the love of god, don't let Chidori know. He will kill you." Sumi was pale. "You... you must stop this. You can't see him again. Promise. Tell him you will not be seeing him anymore."

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Yumi looked at sumi and for the first time ever lied "I will I swear, but please eat his cum out of me. Sumi I'm so horny he made me wear that vibrating ball. I need your toung inside me." Yumi already started humping her own hand "we'll say it's a welcome home present and let him fuck is both"
Back to top Go down
God of MissCheese
Genin
God of MissCheese

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Sumi did not feel like it at all, she was still mad at Yumi and the thought of eating that stranger's cum made her sick to the stomach. But after what had happened today, she really did not want another fight. She had thought it impossible for Chidori to hurt her and she thought the same of Yumi, but she had been wrong once, so why not a second time?
Sumi forced herself down on her knees and started licking Yumi, getting the guy's cum out of her. Although it did not taste bad, Sumi felt sick and tried not to gag so Yumi would not notice. She tried her best to get all of it out of the girl and then to get Yumi off, however, Sumi herself was not aroused. She wanted to be in her room, not be touched or talked to. She wanted to be alone.

==============

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:57 pm

Yumi moaned and twisted under sumi's toung she held the girls held and squeeled as she came. Shifting down she hugged Sumi tight and cried "I'll never cheat again, Im sorry im so sorry don't hate me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)   Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marriage and other problems (Uchi and Shiro, Very Mature)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next