Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)

Go down 
+3
Junsei Urame
Miru-Uchiha
Nakashima Kuroda
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:25 pm

"Come join us!" Though there were already 5 people, it wasn't enough to fully introduce Naoki. "Meet our new Leaf Nin - Naoki!"
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:11 am

Miru watched as the blond clones was jumping around in the water, for a moment she smiled, only a brief moment befor getting to her feet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:39 am

Naoki continued to smile towards people as usually even if it wasn't what he wanted to express at the moment, he waved towards people to invite them towards everyone.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:50 am

Miru watched the new nin, naiko wave to everyone, for a moment she stopped but then walked over to him and looked at him, she bit her lip for a moment befor she umbled a sorry for befor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:21 am

What?

Naiko put more of a serious face when Miru walked over towards him and looked at him. This kinda made him a bit nervous although he didn't show much of it.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:24 am

Miru took a hand in her long black hair and took it behind her back"i said..sorry..for befor"it seemed like the uchiha girl had trouble showing emotion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:27 am

Sorry? I don't really get what your talking about

Naiko didn't understand the concept of apologies, he never really socialized with anybody in his entire life. So he didn't really know what most stuff meant or whats appropriate to do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:33 am

Miru looked at him abit #same problem as sai has i guess..# she just looked at Naiko now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:35 am

Whats with the constant staring? Something on my face?

Naiko then slightly moved his right hand towards his face to dust of whatever he thought might be on his face.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:38 am

Miru`s face was stil lblank but then said"to say sorry means you beg for forgviness for someone you done something unpleasent to.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:42 am

Is that so?

Naiko then smiled once more, he was actual happy. He learned something that he had never learned before.

Well you don't need to "Sorry" me

Naiko said it in a phrase that wasn't correct, but then again he's pretty new to socializing so of course he wouldn't really know how to speak clearly.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:44 am

Miru placed her pale hand on her slim hip and looked at the ocean now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:49 am

Naiko looked towards the ocean as well as Miru had done, he continued to look but he didn't get the point of looking at the ocean. There really isn't anything to it, all it gave him were the images of Leeches, Piranhas and other animals that are dangerous near the water.

Whats the point in looking at this amounth of water?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 am

Miru looked at him now and said with a calm and cold tone"brings mermories back to me.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:51 am

Yea me too... Are they about Leeches by chance? Or maybe eels?

Naiko was kinda terrified of the water because of the fact that whenever he went into the water it was mostly filled with dangerous animals that live in the water.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:54 am

"If you two like watching the ocean so much, why don't you come in? It's safe, don't worry. Right now I'm the most dangerous creature in here." Aiden splashed some water near Naiko's feet, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 1:57 am

I'd rather not, I can't really umm... Swim.

Naiko said that as he remembered what he would've usually done when he would get thrown into water, he would've jumped straight out.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:08 am

"Then you should learn." Aiden dove in, and re-emerged near Naiko. "That will make your life much easier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:14 am

My life was never easy, don't really have the need for a easier life.

Naiko said as he smiled, it's true that his life had never been easy. He fought at a arena as a slave for years against thousands of opponenets and that he is one of the 40 that managed to escape thanks to the Kages that disbanded the barbaric arena that was filled with nothing but death.

Besides I can do this

Naoki then concentrated chakra unto his feet and then stepped unto the water as if it was solid ground. He had learned this back at the arena as well. If you at least don't know how to use your chakra well enough you would've died there easily and quickly.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:18 am

"Ah, the walking on water technique. I see." Aiden grinned, and started to splash Naiko. "But loosen up, would you? Learn to have feelings!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:22 am

I have feelings!

Naiko had a little angry face with his eyes a bit mad looking and his mouth opened as if he was about to yell some more.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:25 am

"You certainly have anger down...What about sadness, humour, joy, and most importantly, love?" Aiden's grin widened when he heard the kid's tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:27 am

Miru just shock her head of how glad this leaf nin was, she looked at Aiden now"how can you always be so..happy?.."*she havent moved from her spot and still keept 3 meters away from the water
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:28 am

I have those!

Naiko kept on getting a bit angry towards Aiden, just who the hell was he. He can experience feelings not much about Love seeing he can still not forget about Haste.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:40 am

"I'm just gonna warn you kid - love can mean destruction. It can ruin lives and disrupt souls. Being over-emotional is bad, but being under-emotional...you might forget the reason of your existence. And I'm not always happy. Sometimes I'm moody." Aiden got out of the water and wiped his face with a towel. He smiled again, able to fake happiness. "A smile can be a mask. You just have to learn how to make sure it's not obvious."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)   Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Introducing: Naiko! (open to all Leaf nin)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next