Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX

Go down 
+2
CaptainNoClothes
Nakashima Kuroda
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX Empty
PostSubject: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:43 am

Soooooooooooooo what do you guys want to be in the Jonin exams? I'm taking a general consensus here.

They'd be more than just the Chuunin's basic Test, Battle, Group stages, but they could implement those too.

So, suggestions, suggestions, peepols.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:08 am

The creation of an evil organisation by the..staff..I was going to say admin, but that would be just you..and I don't know how to refer to everyone else any more..
But yeah..evil organisation, then each applicant needs to devise a creative and coherent way to defeat said organisation, of course using good grammar and other such things.

And an epic drinking contest.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

Number of posts : 2504
Registration date : 2010-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:35 pm

I Like franks idea, Maybe teams of two? so bothhave to work together to defeat the said, Organization. show they can work and Rp Well with others.

And vodka for my team
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2012-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Team work between roleplayers to come over obstacles would be a breath of fresh air instead of being at each other's neck like usual, I admit.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:52 am

I want Kerri as my partner xD we work well, so do xeno and I.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 5:52 am

Pffft

You don't get to choose. That would defeat the point.

Also, I think something got lost in the translation somewhere..I was proposing an imagined drinking game in which Naka has drugged some of the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:21 am

I agree on having random partners for co-operative mission/exams or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

Number of posts : 1562
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:47 am

I would also like to add that the creative way of taking down the evil organisation shouldn't be all battle or fighting. Their should be something else. Possible solving impossible problems my thinking outside the box

Such as the main villian getting away and dropping an indestructible door in the way or somthing like that. How would the team of two get past it.

I vote I work with zac but with no vodka XD
Back to top Go down
Xeno
Chuunin
Xeno

Number of posts : 2181
Registration date : 2011-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:12 pm

i think gor is right on the not all fighting idea. That will end up boring and repetitive if its all just beating faceless npc's with sticks the whole exam
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 3:43 pm

Please vodka?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:04 pm

...wat. I don't want to poison anyone. I WANT TO CREATE AND LOVE AND BAKE AND GLITTER AND

But yeah that can be utilized. They'd be respawning though, since they're gonna have to be used for lots of trials.

So far:

TEAMWORK, MOTHERFUC Teamwork.

Anything else, peepols?
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:14 pm

How about some sort of dungeon? I'm thinking D&D for some reasons, various obstacles of all sorts with some NPCs here and there to spruce things up and some sort of final boss?
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:50 am

Npc's are boring hard to do, they're either insanely easy to wipe through, or the ones playing them make them unbeatable, like ate

Obviously creativity like princess said, brains before brawn sometimes. Going around a brick wall is so much easier then smashing through it. Some sorta test including hard choices. Leave your team mate, die with them.

Bandage your wound and give enemies a chance to catch up, or run stay ahead of them and bleed out. Something where either choice looks like the wrong one
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:53 am

Look up the definition of a DUNGEON then come back to me if you still think it's only about brawns.

I said the dungeon COULD include SOME enemies because, last time I checked, we're all ninjas capable of slaughtering people like it was child's play with an arsenal of jutsus and weapons.

Going over that entirely would be stupid. Might as well cook some cake while we're at it to pass the exam.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 am

I second the cake baking.

Motion passed.
Back to top Go down
Hivemind
Genin
Hivemind

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:57 am

I thought Naka would've been the first to say that. Depressed...
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:00 am

The exam is sorted.

Baking cakes in teams.
Back to top Go down
Kerrigor
Chuunin
Kerrigor

Number of posts : 1562
Registration date : 2012-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:30 am

Don't call me princess -_-
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 5:03 pm

I was actually referring to xeno's post about npc's, agreeing with him. I didn't even know you posted gd so ... Yeah

German chocolate cake! So gunna go buy me some coconuts !
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:16 am

Zaccy. No double posts please.

Spoiler:

Dungeons would be nice. Lots of puzzles.

And riddles. RIDDLES, MOTHERFU

And learning on the go. Like men trying to sew and women trying to fix a car (sexist, I know).

Give people handicaps. You're suddenly temporarily blind or you lose feeling in one leg.

Also kill puppies.
Back to top Go down
Zaccy
Chuunin
Zaccy

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:37 am

-shoots the puppy-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX   Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonin Exams Suggestions PLOX
Page 1 of 1