Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent Invasion.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:10 am

Asmodeous hid his face with the long brown locks he hated so. He looked like his younger brother...much to his distaste. He had been given permission from the Kusagakure leader to visit Konoha. His 'reason' was to 'visit' his...servant. Or, by his terms, his food. But after a few days of information collecting, he had found out that his brother and servant had made friends. Loyal friends. He did not want to risk hurting his food in the process should he attack, as he needed her alive.

He walked through the village streets, his cloak up to his chin. Oh, how he hated the sun. In Kusa, there was more shade. Asmodeous looked around as he walked. For his plan to set in motion, he needed a temporary tool. Not one for life, just one he could discard when his goals were met. One as love-less and determined as he. And preferably, one that could get through Aiden's shields and kidnap Naka right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Number of posts : 4121
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:48 am

Miru had bein on a few a-ranked solo missions lately regarding her brother sasuke being seen around the fire border, but it turned out to be dead ends so for now the hokage had odered her to stay in the village and train, so now she was walking to the nearest tranning around, close to the old mermorial stone

Her black eyes looked straigt out with her cold and emotion-less face on, she was wearing a black kimono with a white colored ribbon around her waist to keep it in place, her ninja shoes were on also, the uchiha symbol on her back with the katana and to finish it all were the konoha headband around her neck, shinning in the sunlight. Underneath the kimono was she wearing a tight black shirt without sleeves, fishnet from the start of the sleevs to her wrist`s were black gloves were, on her legs she wore a pair of tight black pants, perfect tranning cloth for her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:55 am

Asmo sniffed the air with his nose. Ah, how sweet, the smell of innocents. He hadn't had one for a long time. His throat burned, and he knew that thirst could not be sated with water. Asmo walked around stealthily, making sure no one, no one at all, could see him. He came across a young woman, in a kimono, near the war memorial. As he inspected the air around her, he was...a bit confused. The two powers, good and bad, were warring in her and neither was dominant yet. He slunk into the shadows, meaning to observe her.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:59 am

Miru stopped for a second as she thought she fell a powerfull chakra close bye, after looking around for around a minut she shaked her head for herself befor walking further

She walked in between some trees and a worn out gate befor comming to a simple tranning ground with some dummys, trees with target to kunai practice, big rocks and a few holes in the ground
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:20 am

Asmo followed behind, not making a sound. He was more like gliding than walking. He followed the girl to what seemed like a training area, and he stood somewhere back. He was hidden flawlessly, but could see the whole area from his point of view.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:24 am

Miru laid the uchiha kimono down under one of the trees along with her bag she had bein carrying, she formed a small handsign and opend her eyes, her black eyes were red from the sharingan now and she took a deep breath"..Lightning style:Chidori wave!" she slammed her hands into the grounds, blue lightning stroke from her hands towards one of the rocks, leaving big and deep cracks in the ground, when it hit the rock it slashed right through and stopped
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:35 am

Asmo's interest was perked when he saw her do the jutsu. But then he was bored. It was just a Chidori. He would have yawned if he could, but that was unlikely. He still watched, but not as enthusiastically. Yes, he was a jerk. And he knew it. He noticed the girl had Sharingan. Man, the people these days...Wasn't the clan eliminated, save Sasuke? How did she survive?
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:43 am

Miru had already noticed the strange chakra but simply formed some handsigs again, she slammed her hand into the ground befor yelling"earth style: binding grounds!"many high spikes of soiled stone sprung up from the earth and destroyed the reamnning rock
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:51 am

Asmo sniffed the air once. Naka and Aiden were gaining more friends, and he definitely didn't need that. He had to get a tool, quick. He released his camouflage jutsu and walked towards the Sharingan girl. The earth just went through him like he was smoke. She couldn't hurt him; he was semi-immortal. "I am here to offer you a deal."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:57 am

Miru stood up again and now that he was closer he could see she couldt be more than 15 or 16..She scanned him for awhile, still having her cold and blanc face on, it took almost 1 minut for her to speak"..what is you offer?..the answer could mean life or death for you.."she said in a cold emotion-less tone
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 am

"I offer a chance to sate bloodlust, and the chance to be stronger. I can't promise power, but I can train you." He crossed his arms, staring coldly. He wasn't blank or emotionless; just plain bored. "In return, you follow my orders as I say."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 am

Miru just frowend at him"tsk..power?..all it ends to is loneliness..at least thats what happend to my brothers.."She crossed her own arms and starred into his eyes, not looking scared or impressed, but more cold and bored
Back to top Go down

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:10 am

''My my, what do we have here?''
Leaves swirled into the air, Sano now standing next to Asmo, hand on his shoulder, looking over at Miru.
''And who may you be?'' He said in a curious tone, directing the question to asmo.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:16 am

Asmo jerked his head a few inches, looking at the new guy. "My name is of no importance. But if you insist, call me Lucifer." 'Brother Lucifer, pardon me for using your name.' "And who are you, I wonder?"
Back to top Go down

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:18 am

Sano smiled, his face gave off the feeling of a child, which usually leaded an enemy to believe he was weak, which brought him laughs when the enemy saw his true power, or even learned of his village status.

His white jouninn vest seemed to gleam in the sun.
''Well now, seeing as your name is of no Importance to me, i don't really think that my name should be of any importance to you, now should it?'' He replied.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:20 am

Miru placed her hand on her hip"..Sano..Why are you here?.."she had heard of this joinnin from the hokage, as the blond kyuubi keeper he was told to be hyper and always happy and earger, her red sharingan was almost burning and he young uchiha female didnt look very pleased
Back to top Go down

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:29 am

Sano smiled, looking over to Miru.
''What, i cant come check on one of my fellow Ninja's once in a while?'' He replied, still keeping an eye on asmo.
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:30 am

Miru didnt smile but simply looked at asmo again and asked, as if Sano never even arrived
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:33 am

Asmo raised an eyebrow. He wanted to say it was rude to stare, but then, he'd be a hypocrite. "I'm not doing anything wrong here..."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 am

Miru crossed her arms yet again"if you not doing anything wrong..then tell me what thoose "orderes" is about..and i may consider it.."normal she wouldt give in without thinking, but lately the missions were she always failed to find any clues to finding itachi or sasuke always ended blind, making her think the village didnt want her to find them again
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:41 am

"You held me capture my food and my brother." Asmo made it sound simple and easy. But obviously, it was not. He spoke to Sano. "You can join too, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:45 am

Miru raised a eyebrow"hmm..you food?.."she made a little cold smile"..i guess the files were right..i should had known that you asmo would be comming around here soon.."she never turned of her sharingan and keept looking at them
Back to top Go down

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:27 am

''Eh, your food and your brother?'' Sano leaned back, but didn't fall, behind him was nothing but air.

''Sure, i am a little bored..''
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:38 am

"Good. My food is a 12 year old girl, black hair, probably has a monkey with her. My brother's a demon with a mechanical eye. But for now, just catch the girl."
Back to top Go down
Miru-Uchiha
Genin
Miru-Uchiha

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:40 am

Miru watched the two males for some moments befor simply turning her back on them and putting on her kimono"hmp..fine..lets meet again tonight here..ill have this "girl" here at midnight.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Invasion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Invasion.   Silent Invasion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Silent Invasion.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next