Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invasion of Amegakure (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Invasion of Amegakure (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Tenshirama pulled his hood down farther covering his headband, he slipped a piece of paper into the man's hand he had just walked by. The infiltration of Amegakure is so far successful. Tenshi thought to himself. The message had said, "Preemptive strike recommended. Military forces prepared to start war on the Leaf and Mist villages, alliance with Akatsuki and smaller nations."

Ten seconds later Tenshirama channeled a small bit of chakra and the paper burned away. He wiped his nose and turned the corner. The restaurant was a few meters away, Tenshi quickly entered and took a seat in the corner. The "Poulet Frit" was a spy tavern setup by the Mist ninja, a waiter walked up to him and asked, "the usual." Tenshi nodded.

He was summoned under the complex, standing up he walked to the screen that the ninja were observing, view points from around the city. "Your Sensei has taken your recommendation the attack will commence soon," Shee sighed, "we're summoning a small number of our elite to attack today. As soon as the attack starts they're going to storm our safe spots and will be on look out for suspicious personnel. Meaning you'll be caught fast." Tenshirama had already left.

One hour (two posts) till the attack starts...

((One rule, no one liners please xD))
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:27 pm

Vacation was nice. It had been so long since Akai had actually taken some time off from wandering and or hunting to just kick back and relax. Although Amegakure wasn't his first choice in vacaction spots being as he disliked water, it was one of few villages where his reception was still warm. Konoha of course welcomed him due to his relationships with two of their jinchuriki, Rein Zwei and Ember Sparks. The two girls floated to the forefront of his mind. Ember knew he was taking this vacation and even said she might join him later. Rein... how was she doing? The red haired chunin hadn't seen her in a while, but rumors had reached his ears that she had finally settled down and found someone to love within the walls of Konoha. That was good. He just hoped that whoever this guy was, he would treat Rein right. No... not him. HER. Akai mentally corrected himself. Akai was basically the only male aside from her father that she trusted. Sighing, Akai voiced his thoughts out loud.

"Rein... I hope you're well."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:34 pm

ooc of course not! and woh, he's a genin?

bic
Zsatiri gave an exasperated grunt."UGH! Where'd he run off to again!?" She asked turning to Rein. Not there for ten minutes, and her ENTIRE team had run off. "I'll give them five minutes to come back or i'm gonna tear their heads off babe."

Kikisu was siting in an inn dining room, eating slowly. Sasori sat down next to her. "Soooooo, do we know anything yet, Sasori-domo?" she asked toying at his cloke affectionately.

"No, not yet." Sasori replied as he patted his lap. He knew exactly what Kikisu wanted, and smiled as she hopped on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:13 pm

A rather loud voice echoed through the basin where Akai was currently situated, disrupting his thoughts. "Damn it." He cursed, leaping to his feet to see who was being so loud and why. He stopped short when he recognized the red hair of his young jinchuriki friend, Rein. A grin plastered on his face, he rushed to her and embraced her lifting her off the ground as he did so. "Rein! It's great to see you again!"

Rein laughed at her friend's actions. She hadn't even sensed him until he had grabbed her. The genin's heart felt so light now seeing him again. "Nii-san. It's wonderful to see you again!" She squealed in delight.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Zsatiri smiled, but felt a little wierd. "Babe, are you gonna introduce us?" she asked, looking at the ground.

Kikisu rested her head on Sasori's shoulder. "Domo, if I was in love, would I be forbiden from seeing him?"

"If you're talking about that d*mn jinchuuriki Kazuya, then yes. If not, then its up to your sensai to decide if you could have a pet." Sasori hd been completely disgusted with her when he had found out that she had fallen in love with jinchuuriki.

"Yes Sasori-nii-domo." Kikisu replied somberly.
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:43 am

"Babe?" Akai queried, raising an eyebrow at Rein.

Rein nodded and skipped over to Zsatiri's side, wrapping an arm around her waist possesively. "Akai-neesan, this is Zsatiri, my girlfriend and the woman who holds my heart." She chirped happily.

Lowering the eyebrow, Akai gave a formal bow to Zsatiri. "I am glad Rein has found someone with whom she can be happy." He said.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 8:53 am

Zsatiri gave Akai a bow, but not as low. "Nice ta meetcha." She leaned down and kissed her lover's forehead. "Mine." The elder girl said playfully as she normally did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 11:58 am

The Rain jounin jumped from roof to roof, he landed on a building over looking the bay. He stopped for a second... an explosion knocked him off the building. The invasion had begun.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 12:50 pm

ooc plz clarify for me because i'm being a little slow. Who is attacking who?

bic
Kikisu heard a large explosion and jumped off of Sasori-nii-domo's lap. "What was that?"

Zsatiri heard the explosion before the other two. "Oh no..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:35 pm

((Mist and Konoha invading Rain Village, ninja investigated and learned that they're preparing for war and allied themselves with multiple countries and criminal organizations.))

Tenshirama had killed two chuunin rank ninja within the first three minutes of the fight. He'd discarded his cloak during the battle, Tenshi sat down on a bench and coughed out blood. The first attack took him while he was trying to warm his hands, his throat was punched and luckily nothing more.

He closed his eyes, Aokajigan! He opened them again and saw present and future, he turned around his hands summoning chakra, Blue Fire Release: Young Dragon Missile, he let the fire build in his mouth and he released the dragons. The ninja was hit right before he landed, Tenshi threw four kunai that pinned the ninja to the wall. He walked to the man as the smoke cleared, he cut the Rain ninja's throat and turned around as the blood poured from his neck. Tenshirama started moving towards where most of the battle was taking place.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Kikisu saw her friend Zetzu get pinned to a wall and his throat slit. "ARGHA!" she yelled as she jumped onto Tenshi's back. She held a kunai against his throat. "WHY!?" she screamed fiercely, "ZETZU-NII-KUN WASN'T HURTING ANYONE! WHY!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:58 pm

Feeling the cold iron against his throat did not panic Tenshirama his Aokajigan was still activated, "in war, people die. Being on the enemies side it was my duty to end his life. As it was his to end mine."

He paused for a moment, debating to tell her what the future had held for him or so the seers had said, "if he was to live he would have prolonged this war and would end many more lives, his death was for the greater good... of both sides."
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Cursing loudly, Akai barely had time to draw a kunai to defend himself against a konoha ninja that had appeared from nowhere aiming at Rein. Grunting with effort, he turned to Zsatiri. "Get Rein out of here. NOW!" He hissed, forming single handed signs.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:06 pm

"NO!" Zsatiri shouted at him, stepping in front.

The konoha chuunin bowed. "Jonin Uresueai, what are doing here?"

"Vacationing. Leave us be. Harm either of them, and you're through."

He turned and left.

"LIES!" Kikisu shouted, but jumped off of Tenshi's back.
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Lucky for the ninja, Akai hadn't completed his hand seals and he stopped after the ninja left. "Great. Just freaking great." Akai muttered. "Im being attacked by Konoha ninja." He turned to Zsatiri. "Exactly how much do you know about your girlfriend?" He asked seriously, his eyes quickly darting to Rein's stomach and back to Zsatiri.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:13 pm

"Everything. Like her little *eh hem* birthmark. I've seen every inch of her body. Being her girlfriend." Zsatiri knew this would make Rein blush. She smiled and Put her hand under Rein's shirt, rubbing the seal.
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:21 pm

Akai nodded and smiled a bit at Rein's blush. "Good. Saves me having to explain. Konoha's gonna be after her due to her..." He paused, searching for the right word. "Tenant." He settled on the word. "They'll want to use her as a weapon. That aint all, I sense the Akustuki nearby. No doubt those bastards will be after her too and personally, I dont want her getting hurt or worse, captured by either party." He made hand signs as he spoke this and finally bit his thumb and slammed his hand down to the ground. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu."

When the somke cleared a small pup with flaming fur stood there looking at Akai. Raising an eyebrow Akai reached down and petted the pup. "You're new. Whats your name, little one?"

"Cano." The pup answered in a clear voice.

Akai nodded. "Cano, I need you to scout around and find out the enemies number, can you do that?"

The pup nodded.

"Good." Akai pointed to Rein's headband. "They all have headbands just like that."

Once more, the pup nodded and then ran off.
-------------

Rein was still blushing fiercly from Zsatiri's comment but seemed to relax a bit when her lover touched her seal. "Nii-san, I want to fight. Let me help!"

Akai shook his head. "Not a chance, kiddo. Konoha already doesnt like you, and I dont wanna give em any more reason. Hell, after this, I may have to freaking find a new place for me and my girlfriend to live since Konoha wont like me too much when im done here."

"No." Rein said firmly. "I'm fighting." She looked up at Zsatiri with puppy-dog eyes. "Right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Tenshi started running before he heard too much of the conversation, "da*n!" He let the chakra fade from his eyes as he turned off the Aokajigan. He jumped from the ledge, did a few flips and landed a couple stories below his previous spot. He jumped from building to building towards the bulk of the fight.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:38 pm

"Baby, no. Not unless you have to. Remember how hard I worked to convince the ANBU to leave you alone? Why don't we just work on self-defense and attacking Rain ninja." Zsatiri wasn't easily swayed by puppy eyes, but she leaned down, pressed her lips to Rein's and slid her tongue between her lover's lips.

Kikisu watched Tenshi run off and sighed. "Mist b*stard." Pulling Zetzu off the wall, she said a silent prayer for him. Sasori saw her and said, "Leave the dead for the dead."

"Yes sensai." Kikisu ran to the fighting, her blue hair fluttering behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:42 pm

Tenshi kneed the man in the face, taking the opportunity of his dazed opponent he swept his legs and smashed his head into the ground using his heel in a quick and smooth combo. He finished him off by stabbing him in the neck with his enemies own tanto. Tenshi threw the tanto out the door, it took the kunai mid-flight and pinned it to the building. A moment later the kunai exploded, he faced the building and formed hand seals.

He exhaled Blue Fire Release: Jet Stream Jutsu! A mist ninja came flying through the other side, he landed on his back as the flame passed over him. The fire hit a Rain ninja, blasting him backwards. Tenshi rushed through the street dodging explosions, kunai and shuriken. He helped his teammate up , they both nodded at each other. A quick greeting, and a moment to catch their breath they jumped back into the fight. They climbed the stairs and exited through the opening in the roof. Immediately they saw allies being pinned down by a criminal organization. They both threw shurikens and kunai from the roof.

Taking the street dwellers by surprise, the attack last a moment as they were completely eradicated. The ninja on the street yelled a thanks, as they picked up a certain person and ran off.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 12:48 pm

Kikisu saw this, and noticed her "cousin" May was with Tenshi. "No." May said simply. "The Akatsuki are here. "

Before May could finish, Kikisu had slit her throat. Turning to Tenshi, she said sadisticly "And then there was one." She grinned wide, and pulled her blue hair back.

May grabbed Kikisu's leg. "Don't.... don't hurt him." Kikisu nodded, and ended May's suffering, killing her kinsman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 1:01 pm

His eyes flashed with anger for but a moment, he quickly quelled his anger and muttered to himself, "what's done is done. Cannot bring back the dead," his eyes started to water he looked into the sky letting the rain fall onto his face, "what was the point of killing your own kin. That was a pointless death, in this battlefield." He looked down at her his eyes large his face calm, cold and serious. "I'll forgive you this once, shed blood once more of my allies and I will have to kill you. Even if you're a valuable weapon."

He looked ahead, the mist forces were already within a mile of the central tower. The Leaf were facing the more elite of the enemy forces. The battle would slow down when the elite pulled out and reorganized themselves into a defensive position. He turned his back to her, his head turned back slightly. "Are you coming?" Tenshi jumped onto the next roof and continued,
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 3:52 pm

Amegakure; The village of rain and dreariness. Mika sulked as she walked through its puddled streets, an apathetic expression present upon her face. She detested dampness therefore, she detested this place. At least she could channel some of her hatred into the mission she was on. These shinobi had secretly been planning to strike on the Leaf and Mist villages and since Konoha was a great ally of Suna's, they sent the most skilled of their younger ninja to infiltrate.
Copper eyes glanced around wearily. She didn't look to suspicious since she had hidden her headband under her vest. Sudden sounds of commotion above caught her attention and a smirk painted itself on her lips. The sounds of battle were like music to her ears. She swiftly summoned little chakra to her feet and hopped atop the smaller buildings to reach the roof of interest.
Landing in a crouched position, Mika rose to her feet and crossed her arms cooly. A scene of conflict unfolded before her, naturally. Several shuriken were tossed in her direction and she dodged them effortlessly, flipping through the air onto another roof. The Rain ninja enemy appeared before her and threw punch, causing her clone to dissipate. There she stood behind him and muttered, "Kaze Ya no Jutsu", Sending an invisible wind arrow his way. Piercing right through him with great force, he fell to the ground, choking up blood. Mika walked up to him and withdrew her tanto, raising his head and slitting his throat. "Next time you should be more careful." She mocked, jumping off onto another roof top. Mika would look for any allies that there might be in said perimeter.
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Rein moaned into the kiss but she wasn't about to forget the reason she'd given her love the look in the first place.

Akai cleared his throat. "This is hardly the place for such PDA. You two... work out what you're doing, im going to get to work." That said, he drew his swords and headed off into the thick mist of battle.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 10:48 pm

"Wait!" Kikisu jumped up onto the roof behin Tenshi, and gently placed her hand on his arm, turning him around. Leaning closer, Kikisu looked up into his eyes. "I'm sorry, but her life would have prolonged the fighting in my clan. If she was your friend, I am deeply, truly, sincerly, sorry." She put one hand on his cheek, and her lips on the other. Giving Tenshi a sweet kiss, she whispered into his ear. "I don't think you and I are on the same side, who ever you are." Kikisu took a step back, and revealed her Akatsuki robes. "Are you still going to forgive me?"

"Akai! WAIT!" Zsatiri tossed him a clearly visible necklace. "Put it on. The leaf ninja will know that you are on their side. Attack Rain ninja only." She ran up to him, put her arms around him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Be careful. For Rein's sake." Zsatiri murmured. Turning back to her red-haired lover, Zsatiri lifted Rein into her arms so that their faces where level. "Baby, no fighting. I can't lose you." The elder girl said, snuggling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Invasion of Amegakure (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next