Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invasion of Amegakure (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 am

Tenshirama already had the kunai in his hand, he flipped jumped back a few steps and pointed the blade at Kikisu. " Akatsuki is no friend of mine." He sighed, if she's an Akatsuki then it'll be a challenge. He stomped down with one foot and the section of roof he was standing on collapsed. He quickly jumped from window to window getting a few buildings down. Kaji Bunshin no Jutsu! A poof of smoke and the clone formed, Tenshi moved into the next building.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:30 am

Just as rapidly as she landed on the following roof, it collapsed right from under her. Mika grunted as she flew off onto another building, gripping a railing and hoisting herself onto it. Her eyes darted around until she spotted another female wearing akatsuki robes and a male, whom she assumed made the stomp which destroyed the building, a little bit lower. ' He must be a Leaf Ninja, An ally of mine' Mika thought but, sat still in the shadows, waiting for him to make a move.
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2010-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 am

Grumbling a bit, Akai slipped the necklace on and took off, slicing through enemy after enemy with his twin swords. Stopping short when he noticed Kikisu, Akai glanced at her, not sure how to respond. She worked with Akustuki but wasnt one of them... yet. She was also Zsatiri's younger sister. How would she feel if he killed her? No... he didn't have to kill her, just incapacitate her and get her somewhere away from here. Yes, that would have to do, he thought as he tossed his swords into the air and proceeded to make hand signs.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:11 pm

Kikisu glanced around. "D*mn. Like f*ckin cockroaches." Trying to get Tenshi's attention, she pleaded "Please, I hate the Akatsuki probably as much as you. They killed my love, but my sensai...... he works for them on ocation. He makes me wear these. Please, we don't have to be enemies." Kikisu pulled the robes off, her cloths under neath revealing and slutty. "I am of the Leaf." She was clearly Zsatiri's sister all right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 12:04 am

God dammit I hope I'm not too late!

Haseo was running to Amekagure, he had just came back from Konoha and all of his wounds had healed from the last fight he had been but now he had heard around that the leaf and sand would be attacking Amekagure. As a shinobi of thism village he had to fight and protect every last person here, he had made a vow from the time he had first came here.

I am a shinobi
Others look at me as a Killer
They are right, I do kill
Not for my own needs
But for the people of this village
I will not rest until they are safe
If the enemy shows to be stronger
I will triumph over the enemy's strength
This place is my home
And I sure as hell won't let it get destroyed without a fight
I am a shinobi

He still holds those vows true and he will protect this village, he had been training for a while and managed to get stronger and now he'll have to use his skills in a fight once more. Kuro took over Haseo as anger was filling Haseo up and Kuro was the most capable of fighting to the two. He saw that the village was fighting, he could hear it and so he darted after the sound of the noise and cutting any leaf or suna ninja up as he continued to ensure the safety of the people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 6:53 pm

"If you truly detested the Akatsuki, then you'd have attacked or escaped your teacher." The fire clone jumped out of the building and onto the roof, he started running when it got close to the woman it exploded in a roar of blue flames. He was slightly aroused, due to the way she dressed. He made another clone, this one jumped out of the building, he started checking his area to see where she had gone.

Last edited by Thousand Fists on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Kikisu was behind him. She wrapped her arms around Tenshi and pressed her bodi against his. "But I'm not in the Akatsuki. My sensai just does work for them." She turned him around and looked into his eyes, her arms still around him, bodies still together. "Please. I don't know why, but I have a strong urge to not hurt you. Don't make me go against that."
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:37 am

Mika watched as the male's clone exploded in a mass of blue flames. She decided that he wouldn't need much help against the girl and directed her attention to the sounds of scrimmaging that emanated behind her. A rain ninja ran through bunches of leaf and sand ninja, slicing them as he passed. A low growl escaped her lips and she continued to follow his moves, studying his fighting style. Mika nodded and decided to test him out, throwing several kunai adorned with exploding tags in the area in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:58 am

ooc no postin thousand? XD and do u still want to be one of Zsatiri's gennin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:58 am

The body exploded in blue flames, another clone. "You don't seem to understand, you don't occasionally work for Akatsuki. You're Sensai is apart of the Akatsuki." Tenshi said his seemingly came from around her making it nearly impossible to pinpoint his location using sound.

((Huh? Zsatiri's Gennin was I his Gennin?))
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:11 am

"Heh." Kikisu was completely undisturbed by the blast, although she was burnt. "Fine. I wish i didn't have to do this. Don't say i didn't warn you." Although the sound came from the behind her, she saw him to the left. It could be another clone, but she tried to land a hard kick to his hip.

ooc
on zsatirir's team. she's a jonin, and has a three genin team. is tenshi on that team? and she was hugging him. thats why i put in that she had her body preesed against his, b/c it was an embrace.
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:07 pm

After finishing his hand seals, Akai vanished in a swirl of flames with his swords and appeared in front of Kikisu. "Katon: Dragons of the Hellfire and Heavenfire Flames!" He shouted, as a black dragon shot from the tip of one of his swords while a white one shot from the other. Both were made of flames and circled Akai and Kikisu, waiting for their master's order to strike. "Be calm, Kikisu." Akai told her. "I'm on your side. Im a friend of your sister and her girlfriend. No harm shall come to you so long as I am here."
----

Rein gripped Zsatiri's hand tightly. "We can just sit here and wait! We need to help Akai-niisan and fight!" She protested.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 pm

"No. Baby, please. If we get involved, the ANBU might change their minds, and you might be taken from me. Please, "Zsatiri whispered this last part, "I can't loose you."

Kikisu glared at him. "NO! LEAVE!" she hissed.

ooc have him knock her out and take her back to xsatiri and rein plz
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:14 pm

Sending his dragons spinning in opposite directions shooting off flames as their bodies got smaller, Akai turned to Kikisu. "Sorry kiddo, this is for your own good." Taking one sword, he took the hilt and hit her over the head with it, KOing her. He caught her before she fell and vanished in a swirl of flames again, reappearing before Zsatiri and Rein just in time to hear their conversation. "Rein, listen to Zsatiri or I'll seal off your fire chakra and believe me, I know how." He then turned to Zsatiri. "Special delivery." He muttered, nodding to Kikisu in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:23 pm

"Oh, god, what'd she do?" Kikisu was notorious for getting into trouble. Zsatiri kissed her sisters eyes.

"Huh, what-" Kikisu stuttered, opening her eyes. "WHAT THE F*CK! WHERE THE-" she didn't get to finish, as Zsatiri slapped her violently in the face.

"Watch your mouth." She muttered, setting her down on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:53 pm

Akai shrugged a response. "She pissed off some ninja. Couldn't see his headband clearly so I dont know whether he was a Rain or Mist nin, but hes pissed at her for some reason or another."

Rein stuck her tongue out at Akai. "You wouldn't seal my chakra, Nii-san."

Akai raised an eyebrow. "Want to test that theory?"

Rein thought about this for a moment. Akai rarely didnt follow through on a threat... when he said something he meant it... "Not really..."

Nodding, Akai grinned. "Smart girl."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 3:59 pm

"Oh, well, fine." Zsatiri mutter, but Kikisu jumped up.

"NO! HE KILLED ZETZU-NII!" She yelled at Zsatiri.

"No, he didn't. Oh, Kikisu. I'm so sorry." She pulled Kikisu into her arms, holding her as she sobbed softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:22 pm

He had already set out before the other ninja took her away, "dirty little b*tch." Tenshi wiped his nose and coughed, all this rain was giving him a cold. He did an acrobatic flip and landed behind Mika. One of the Sand gennin sent to get experience in warfare and combat, he'd seen her around before. Tenshirama approached from behind her, she seemed to be on the lookout for someone. Tenshi smiled as he approached from behind. He squat down next to her, "hello. Can you give me a situation report?"
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:34 pm

Mika didn't bother to turn and face Tenshi for she already knew it was him only seconds before his arrival beside her. "Well at the moment we have this genin ranked enemy shinobi slicing through our lines of ninjas. From what I have observed he has incredible speed and must be gifted in the arts of taijutsu and ninjutsu. I also noted that he wields a peculiar crystal gourd at his side filled to the rim with water. I am assuming it has something to do with a blood line limit and that his elemental affinity must be water based. That is all." She stated, finally breaking her stare to look at the male beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:02 pm

"Shall we observe him further till he shows off his blood line?" He asked in a low tone, Tenshirama sighed. "This should be fun." Tenshi said nonchalantly as he dropped down to the next roof and silently trailed this rain ninja.

As they neared him he used his index finger to swirl a kunai around and then placed it back hand into his sleeve. He dropped down into the alley, and swung into a building. An nearly invisible thread of ice whistled over head, where he used to be moments before. Tenshi performed a Kaji Bunshin no Jutsu, it jumped through the roof. And prepared itself to be attacked, Tenshi disabled his Aokajigan to save chakra for now.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 5:18 pm

"I recommend observing him further. In order to have the upper hand, we must familiarize ourselves with it, pinpointing its flaws and strengths." Mika stated and with that, she followed Tenshirama's movements. She dropped onto the roof and hopped silently behind her comrade, her eyes glued to the shinobi they pursued. Mika entered the building before Tenshi and stood there beside him, awaiting what the enemy would do to his shadow clone. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" She whispered, a clone appearing beside her. She would have it appear before the opponent after Tenshi's clone was attacked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:02 am

"Huh I missed?" Akiji wiped his nose, and observed. Haseo was making a mess of things, as usual he got carried away. A person burst through the roof, Hyōton: Secret Art of Assassination, Threaded Blade. He pointed with his index finger and a small nearly invisible beam of ice shot forward, as it approached the target the ice crackled as it broke the sound barrier. It pierced through the meat of the ribcage and entered the clones heart from his opposite side. The water was vaporized by the explosion of flames.

The information traveled to him as the clone exploded, "9 o'clock, seems to be... a Rain ninja," Tenshirama observed, "we should take a lower approach and get closer." He looked at Mika and nodded, Tenshi started running through the house jumping window to window.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:49 am

"Hmm, as I suspected." Mika spoke under her breath, maneuvering out of the window and letting her body drop. She glided on the side of the building wall noiselessly and gripped onto a rail, throwing her body into the window of a lower floor. Landing inside, she ran across the room, sending her shadow clone who stayed on the floors above to attack the rain ninja. She watched the way the enemy responded to the clone, inspecting and analyzing every movement he made.

Last edited by warpedspacex on Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 8:55 am

The Rain jounin coughed, "I think I am sick." He said to his sleeping partner, another clone jumped out, he sneezed. "Thats were you are," he said. Hyōton: Secret Art of Assassination, Cackling Thread Blade. The blade shot out and the familiar cackle of the ice breaking the sound barrier accompanied him, "no that doesn't sound cool enough." Akiji said, it pierced the clone dead center sternum he stopped the blade once it impaled the clone, he swung it down through the buildings passing over the two Leaf Ninja's head. He started talking to himself as the building he just cut through collapsed, "hmm... must of been wrong."

((Sorry if that's kinda metagaming xD, damn messed up now everyone knows its me!))
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 9:32 am

Mika snarled as she saw the shinobi raising his thread blade to the air, smashing it down the center of the structure. Instantly summoning chakra to her feet, she threw her arms back and sprinted on the side of the building, parallel to the ground. She leaped to the side of the building that still stood upright, the side where her enemy stood atop of. 'Another Rain ninja. He seems quite powerful. Where is Tenshirama?' She thought, cursing inwardly.

((Haha. Don't worry about it. I was a little confused there though, I must admit. xD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Invasion of Amegakure (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next