Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Invasion of Amegakure (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

Number of posts : 704
Registration date : 2010-05-11

Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Akai frowned. He felt more and more chakra signautres flaring up around him and the others. Taking a quick inventory of his chakra, he mentally cursed. He had maybe enough left to pull of a C ranked jutsu but that was about it. "Zsatiri. Heads up." He spoke softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:55 pm

He picked his nose, a big slimy booger; he observed it for a moment then flicked it away. Akiji started forming chakra in his hands, the chakra manifested into snow. He threw it at his blonde partner, she jumped awake. Confused for a moment she scratched her head. "Lets go, we have incoming enemies." He threw another one, "look alive babe."
"I am not your babe, douc*e." She said, "and plus I would've been strong enough to kick their asses while my partner slept." She walked poked him while she walked to the edge. She muttered something under her breath, "you're five degrees off, slice at the same angle and you can get both of them." She looked back at him, "understand, baka?"
"Yeah, yeah." Hyōton: Secret Art of Assassination, Threaded Blade. Shotgun Style. The invisible threads of ice shot out of all his fingers, he sliced each one 2 degrees apart.

Tenshirama had moved down a floor to avoid the oncoming attack, surely enough it passed over his head. He looked behind him, "where'd Mika go?" He changed alleys, and progressed forward cautiously.

Last edited by Thousand Fists on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

Number of posts : 628
Registration date : 2010-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:54 am

Leaning against a tattered column, Mika breathed harshly, her chest rising and falling quickly. The dust and rubble the collision had emitted caused a smoke like screen of particles that choked her, scratching her throat and lungs. Her ears picked up the sounds of the threads breaking the sound barrier and she launched her body out of the window, but not quite fast enough. Sliding on an awning, she rolled off and landed on the damp ground in a crouch. A flash of pain ran through her left arm and she growled. 3 long thread like gashes ran across her shoulder onto her back and she rapidly unwrapped some bandages from her leg and wrapped them around her shoulder. The gauze instantly eroded away when it came in contact with her blood and she sighed, getting back to her feet. Mika swiftly spun around and shattered the glass of a window with a mighty kick and jumped inside. Her eyes crossed with Tenshirama's figure and she waved, "Hey Tenshi, Over here!"
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

Number of posts : 5702
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Zsatiri performed a sight ehancing jutsu. "Three, no four people. One of the leaf, one of the sand, two of the rain." Looking over at Akai, she sighed. Zsatiri made handsignes, moved closer, and said, "Chakra transfer jutsu." She covered his lips in a kiss, some of her vast amounts of chakra rushing from her body to his. When it finished, Zsatiri walked back over to Kikisu and Rein. "Please Rein, for my sake, don't do anything too rash. I love you." She gave her young lover one last french-kiss.
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:05 am

Akai felt chakra surge through him once more. It was more than enough to be back up to his usual par. "I owe you, Zsatiri." He said, starting a series of complicated hand signs.

Rein moaned into Zsatiri's kiss but all too quickly it ended. "I will not leave you to fight alone. We fight together, my love." She spoke.
-------------------------------------------------

Elsewhere.....

"But why?! Can you not see this invasion is pointless?" A young woman in her mid twenties with reddish purple hair demaned of an elder man standing before her.

"Pointless or not, we are shinobi and we must follow the orders handed down to us by our Hokage." The elder man spoke.

"The Hokage would not ask us to invade an allied village! Why can you not see this?!" She responded.

"Riku." The old man said sternly. "Whether this is right or not is not for you to decide. Either you are with us, or you are against us. Know however, should you turn against us, you will be labeled as a missing/rogue ninja and will no longer be considered part of our village. The same goes for your two young wards."

Riku gasped. Surely her former sensei would not go so far as to do such a thing. This man had trained her as a genin and the man she knew would never do anything like this. He couldn't... not to her children/sisters. "Sensei, do not do this. Can you not understand this is wrong?"

"Again, wrong or not, this is not our decision. Now, what is your decision?"

Sighing, Riku spoke. "Blaire, Star. Come here please." As she spoke two girls appeared next to her.

"Yes, sensei?" They both asked.

"I am about to make a decision that will impact all of our lives. Do you trust my judgement, girls?"

They both nodded. "Hai, sensei. We are with you no matter what you decide."

Riku nodded. "I will not participate in this war." That said, she grabbed the girls and vanished in a swirl of flaming leaves.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:36 am

"Fine. But the moment you're in danger..." Zsatiri let it trail off, because Rein knew the rest of the statement. "Akai, I think I know the one of the leaf. Let us see if he truly is an ally."
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:40 am

Akai raised an eyebrow. Someone Zsatiri knew? "You want I should go for the killing blow or just imobilize em?" He asked, finishing his hand signs.

Rein just nodded. "I wont be in danger because I have you with me."
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:41 am

"No, he's one of my genin. Immobilize him only." Zsatiri glanced down at her lover. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:23 am

"Hey Tenshi. Over here!" He moved into the building Mika called from.
"We won't be able to do much in a fight, if this keeps up." Tenshirama coughed and spat phlegm to his feet, "we have to get into range without being killed." Tenshi rubbed his throat and coughed, "it seems they have a sensor-type."

"That two-story building." She pointed, "cut it into five fractions," Akiji nodded, Hyōton: Secret Art of Assassination, Threaded Blade. Shotgun Style. He swung down.

Blue Fire Style: Star Shield Jutsu, a sphere of flames engulfed them as a blade struck through the building, the ice banged against the corona of the star. Tenshi released the jutsu, and wiped his forehead. "We have to keep moving." He said, and stood up.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 am

Mika ducked as Tenshirama shielded them both from the deadly threads in a barrier of flames. "So where should we go? He obviously is a long-distance fighter but, what about his partner? I know for a fact that there was a presence of two entities over there. I can be both short and medium distance fighting." She spoke between breaths, covering her gash with her hand, hoping that the Uwagi from her skin would transfer onto the open wound.
Back to top Go down
Akai_kensei
Genin
Akai_kensei

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 4:53 pm

"Katon: Freezing Flames!" Akai called as ice blue flames shot from his blue sword and wrapped themselves around Zsatiri's genin. "I'd advise you not to touch those flames kid. Touching them would be like touching dry ice." He called.

Rein meanwhile made her own handsigns and called, "Katon: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:04 pm

When the core is being crowded with two people, it gets stuffy and sweaty. He released the jutsu and sat back onto his butt, "how bout we just charge him?" Tenshi asked as the building collapsed around them. He wiped his forehead then sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:38 pm

Zsatiri was on Tenshi in moments. "Oh, Tenhi! I was so worried!" She wrapped her arms around him and murmured, "Don't ever scare me like that again."
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 8:25 am

Mika rubbed off the blood from her fingers onto the cement and watched it sizzle and break. Looking back up to Tenshi she nodded, "Sounds like a plan." Suddenly, a woman whom she had never seen before appeared beside Tenshi and embraced him. 'Seems like that is his sensei' She thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 8:23 am

Tenshirama's cheeks blushed, "I told you, you don't need to worry about me." He shook her off his back and stood up, "we have to keep moving if we don't want to die."

"There's three people now," Akikji's partner said, "same place." Akiji stuck his pinkie into his ear and flicked the wax away. Hyōton: Needle Storm, Blossoming Flowers an expanse of dark cloud formed over them, suddenly needles started shooting out. Everything the needles made contact with flowers appeared at the end of the needles.
Back to top Go down
Your Mom
Genin
Your Mom

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Zsatiri did a few hand signs and a giant masamune appeared. She twirled it about their heads, deflecting the attack. "Get outta here." Zsatiri told them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:54 pm

The flowers blossomed ice needles shot out from the flowers, as soon as they shot out they expanded into large blades. The blades cut through the walls and the few buildings next to it. Flowers appeared on the blade, these ones launched blades too. "The beauty of the attacks come in part two." Akiji noted, he formed a chakra sign and forced the flowers to expand.
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Mika cursed under her breath and tugged on Tenshi's arm, "We have to get out of here." Jumping out of the way of the incoming attack, she flipped gracefully through mid-air and landed on the building where the attacks stood on. She hopped up the different levels and reached the top. Her eyes glared into the backs of her enemies and she smirked, "Kaze Ya no Jutsu" She whispered so low it was practically inaudible. She made the appropriate handsign and inhaled the surrounding air, a completely invisible and silent arrow formed of pure air forming around her mouth. Pinpointing her target, she launched the arrow with immense speed at the girl standing beside the needled man and waited stealthily below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:09 am

The blonde partner sat down, almost immediately after her butt touched the cold steel ledge the metal behind her was pierced. "Lucky me." She said sarcastically. Akiji stopped channeling his chakra, and sat down under the pierced metal.
"Tell me when they decide to come out, they're getting boring." Akiji yawned, he closed his eyes.

Tenshi nodded to Mika, and he proceeded outside the building. As they silently approached their target, he whispered to her, "want to try that same jutsu? I'll mix in my fire chakra to your attack."
Back to top Go down
warpedspacex
Genin
warpedspacex

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 1:49 pm

Mika nodded and began the process once again, "Kaze Ya No Jutsu" She whispered and held the sharply formed arrow only a couple inches away from her face, waiting to be launched. "Once you release you're fire chakra, I can quickly create several wind formed senbon to chase after the flaming arrow." She suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kiba Of Akatsuki
Genin
Kiba Of Akatsuki

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:39 am

Kiba had Seen Smoke Coming from her Villages Direction. She Immediately Headed for the Village. When she Arrived, A sight That Made her heart Fall. It was her Sister.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:34 am

(Uniko, you must make a character first before you can RP :3 )

==============
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 12:03 pm

Uniko appears Water Style Spinning dragon jutsu! Uniko shouts The spinng dragons head straight for the enemy and it hits him "Aha!"Shouts uniko Cheerfully While a enemy sneaks behind a throws shuriken While the shuriken pierrces his skin he says "i saw that coming" As he falls to the ground bleeding As a fellow Rain member helps me up "ill come back here" Uniko whispers under his breath
Back to top Go down
Kiba Of Akatsuki
Genin
Kiba Of Akatsuki

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2011-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 1:04 pm

She ran to her Passed out sister, dried blood on the side of her face, Whereas above was a minor wound, But still deep.
Kiba whimpered as she tried to wake her up. She had checked her pulse, and it was there, Very faint, but still there. She checked the rest of her body for wounds and found a kunai a few feet from her Vital point in her leg. She was panicking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:06 am

While The Shuriken was being pulled out of Uniko's skin He see's kiba's sister on the ground Bleeding Once the shuriken was pulled out Uniko Walked over to kiba "what happened!" shouts uniko
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invasion of Amegakure (Open)   Invasion of Amegakure (Open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Invasion of Amegakure (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next