Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends Bonding

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Number of posts : 5548
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:43 pm

Yuudai walks into the forest. "Wow, this is not what I pictured it would be, weird."
Back to top Go down
http://www.narubleachmetal1.proboards.com/
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Naka jumped from tree to tree, Seiyuuki right behind her. Another figure, tall and hidden, stalked them, keeping a good pace. Naka missed a step and fell onto the ground, along with the monkey. The figure twitched, but stayed behind. Naka got up and brushed the leaves and bits from her shirt. Then she saw someone familiar. "Yuudai-san!" She skipped over to him and gave him a hug, much to the figure's distaste.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:50 pm

"Oh, hey Naka" he said, "I didn't think you would be here." He smiled and gave her a hug too. When they let go he said "Well me and you are here what do you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:53 pm

"I don't know," Naka confessed. "I was just taking a walk with Seiyuuki!"

The figure was behind a tree, watching their every move. "Join us, Yuudai-san!" Naka smiled at the nin and lightly pulled his hand.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:55 pm

"OK, but first I think I see a person over there behind a tree. I wanna see who he or she is."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Naka blushed and waved her arms frantically. "N-no! It's alright!" She walked behind the tree and the two seemed to be talking. There was a squeak, and Naka came back, still blushing. "H-he won't harm us."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:59 pm

"Alright, but I'm gonna keep an eye on it. Anyway! We could... go see what kind of things are here. Or something."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:18 pm

"Alright! Come on!" Naka pulled his hand and Seiyuuki climbed onto her back. She hummed happily as she led Yuudai around.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:20 pm

"So where are we going?" he asked "And what is that thiing following us?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:25 pm

"I'm just walking around." Naka laughed sheepishly. "I don't know where to go...And yes, he'll follow us." There was a rustle as the figure moved bushes. He could have done it silently, but he wanted them to know he was there. "So, Yuudai-san, do you have a family?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:30 pm

"No, I don't" he said "I'm an only child and my parents were killed by Iwagakugre eliet ninja."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:36 pm

"Aww, that's sad. This is going to sound corny, but I understand how you feel...a bit." Naka smiled at him and continued walking. "But I guess fate has its reasons."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:38 pm

"Yea I guess it does. Hey what did you mean when you said 'I know how you feel?' and that thing is really kreeping me out, what is it?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:42 pm

"Oh! I have a big family! Mother, father, me, 8 other sisters and twelve brothers." She smiled happily, remembering the old days. "And they were killed too. Only two of us left. Everyone else died slow painful deaths by poison." Naka picked up a brown hare on the ground and started playing with it. "I was seven when that happened. Oh, and that's just my master."
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:51 pm

"Wow I feel so sorry for you. What happened? And who did it? and who is your last sibiling? and do you want to take revenge on the person who did it? Because I KNOW I wanna kill the person from Iwagakugre that killed my parents! S-sorry did I raise my voice? I'm sorry. I-I-I didn't mean to I just got angry." he kept walking trembleing a little.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 2:57 pm

"Well, my father had a best friend, but he was backstabbed because of the sword. It seems that people are actually interested in my Shinkan. The killer was his best friend. My sibling is Goru, six years old. And no, I don't want revenge. I just wanted an apology. But he's dead now, and his whole family. I don't know what happened to them." Naka frowned, thinking of who might've killed them. "And it's okay if you raise your voice, I'm used to it." Naka put the hare down and twirled a mushroom in her hand. "Yuudai-san, do you want to be my younger brother, then? Since you don't have family left, you need someone to talk to, right?"
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:09 pm

"Yea sure I'll be your brother, but I don't want to get in the way so I'll stay at my house and feed myself and all the other things like that. But I don't think the empty place in my heart where my parents were can ever be replaced, but thanks, now I won't feel so lonely!" as they kept walking Yuudai saw an object rustle through the trees. He turned his head quickly, "Naka-chan I don't think your friend is the only thing with us."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 3:32 pm

"Yay! But I can't feed you since I'm a terrible cook, haha!" Naka smiled and hugged her new 'brother'. "So now you're my second otoutou(sp?)-chan! I don't want to fill that hole, because that's something you have to do yourself." She turned around when she heard the noise. "Then..what is it...?"

Out of the bushes came Aiden, looking flustered. He picked Naka up, confusing the girl. "Sorry, Yuudai. Emergency." He nodded and disappeared in a poof of smoke. On the ground lay a note: 'I'll be back, don't worry!'

(( ooc: I need to modify Naka so she'll fit according to the plot. Don't worry, she'll be back!))
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 12:48 am

(ok) Yuudai picked up the note and kept walking in the forest. About an hour in he saw another ninja, and he knew it was not Aiden or Naka. So he pulled out a kunai and climbed up a tree running from the figure to see if it was following him. A few minutes later he knew the figure was following him, he eventually stopped and yelled, "SHOW YOURSELF, COWERD!" there was a hesitation then the figure jumped out of the trees. Yuudai was ammazed to see an IKWAGAKURE ninja in front of him. Eventhough Yuudai knew this was not the person who killed his parents he lunged in attack! Yuudai threw a kunai at him, he dodged it. While he was busy dodgeing it Yuudai appered behind him and literaly stabbed him in the back. Falling over the ninja then turned into a LOG! The ninja was on the tree in front of Yuudai, Yuudai then weaved the signs: snake, tiger, monkey, boar, horse. Then he focused some chakra to his chest and then opened his mouth and a HUGE blast of fire came charging toward the ninja. Since the ninja was engoulfed in flame he could not dodge it. When Yuudai was done he jumped on the ground to see a dead body with burn marks. Yuudai then ran away.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Number of posts : 2245
Registration date : 2009-09-15

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 9:10 am

(ooc: may I join? Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:22 am

Yea sure!
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:24 pm

Kaminari climbed up a tree to get a btter view of her surroundings. She slowly looked around and grinned to herself; once she had decided when she was heading she dropped down from the tree; only to be crashed into by a young boy. "Ow..What are you running from...?" She asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:06 am

"OW, I might ask you the same thing! Who are you?" said Yuudai.
Back to top Go down
CaptainNoClothes
Fwank
CaptainNoClothes

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:11 am

"Well...you couldn't really considering I dropped down from the tree...and wasn't running anywhere but yeah i'm Kaminari...you? and you still haven't mentioned what you were running from.." She said to the boy eyeing him up and down suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Yuudai Uchiha
Genin
Yuudai Uchiha

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:21 am

"My name is Yuudai Uchiha" he said getting up and brushing leaves and dust off his shirt and pants, "I just right now killed an Iwagakure ninja and I was running because I wanted to get away from him as fast as possible. Its a pleasure to meet you!" He said trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friends Bonding Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends Bonding   Friends Bonding Empty

Back to top Go down

Friends Bonding
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next