Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. Empty
PostSubject: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:05 am

Naka was at the Ramen shop, waiting for her bowl of plain ramen. Her monkey and brother were at home, leaving her all by herself. She wasn't in any mood to train, so she was going to have some ramen - again. But she wished she had more friends, at least, be it boy or girl.

Her steaming hot bowl was served, and with a small 'Itadakimasu', she dug in, waiting for something, ANYTHING to happen.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:04 am

Junsei walked into the ramen shop. She decided to eat out since she was tired of cooking. Plus she was very familiar with this shop. After all she did take on a part time job there.

" OI! Get me the usual!" Junsei yelled to the cook.

She heard a grunt and she smiled. She turned and her hand it someone on the head.

" Gomen, ne Onee-san." Junsei said to the person not really looking her to tell who she was.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 11:37 am

darkamaru and buta walked into the ramen shop.buta was the one who ordered while darkamaru looked hungrily at the menu."two spicy chicken,every sauce,a hint of garlic.thankies."darkamaru looked around and saw someone yelling."HI!!who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Junsei jumped as some called to her. She turned to the person and waved her arm at him.

" I'm Junsei, who are you?!" She yelled back.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 12:45 pm

"i'm darkamaru dark-ee-dow!!"buta looked at me and like i was an idiot."i'm buta darkadow and ...that...is dakamaru."i looked around again."where are we again?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 1:40 pm

Junsei walked over to Darkmaru and retrieved her order.

" I think that you were ordering your food Dark-kun. Yo, take all three of our orders off my pay please." Junsei said as she walked away with her deluxe miso ramen with pork and lobster.

She sat at a seat and saw a familiar face.

" Konnichiwa Naka-chan." Junsei said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 2:01 pm

darkamaru saw his ramen placed in front of him and he stared at it hungrily before gulping down a huge bite of it.buta just sighed at darkamaru's craziness and he ate his ramen too."so darkamaru,what did you tell kintiyu and debbiri?"darkamaru grinned."i told them we were on a 'mission'."the two brothers busted out laughing."a mission!HA!!they'll think it's overnight so we can just do whatever!"
"TOTALLY!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 3:42 pm

"Konichiwa, Junsei-san! Who are those people?" Naka pointed at the newcomers, watching the two guys laugh together. She was finishing her 3rd bowl of plain ramen when they had come in.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:05 am

buta looked at him."i'm buta and he's my older brother darkamaru..."buta now looked really annoyed andf embarrased cus darkamaru had chopsticks up his nose and he was eating ramen with them...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:38 am

"Hiya Buta, hi Darkamaru! I'm Nakashima Kuroda, but call me Naka," she said, smiling. She drained the last of her ramen, and ordered another. She had nothing better to do. "How old are you two?" Naka wasn't used to being around people that were much older than her; it reminded her too much of her past. "You're brothers, but are so different!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:42 am

buta smiled."thats nothing.he has a twin sister and the two are night and day.well anyways i'm 16 and he's 17."i waved."HII!!!!! naka!"buta sweatdropped.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:55 am

"A twin sister? What's she like?" A small stab pierced her heart. Buta reminded her of 'him' , as she was just about to forget about 'him'. She laughed as Darkamaru waved, acting just like one of the brothers she had... "You two look like you're really close to each other."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:58 am

i grinned."thats cus we're sitting side by side.Very Happy"
buta looked annoyed again."eh,i guess...oh and debbiri-thats our sister-she's usually kinda calm but she goes crazy when darkamaru does what he's doing right now...oh and want to know something really weird..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:02 am

"Ah, I mean you guys look like you really love each other...Darkamaru, you shouldn't annoy your brother and sister so much! They might sprout grey hairs!" Darkamaru was smiling, but Buta was visibly annoyed - a normal sibling relationship. Even if they don't see it, they love each other more than they would expect. "Something weird..? What?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:16 am

buta grinned at me and i grinned back and anyone could tell that we both enjoyed telling people this."darkamaru...has an adopted daughter."everyone else in the shop who saw my insanity looked either shocked or hysterically laughing.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:24 am

"An adopted daughter? Wow! That's great! How old is she? Maybe we can set her up with my little brother on a play date!" Naka watched them exchange grins as they told her the news. She missed her 19 other siblings, and felt that she owed her brother more than just one sister. "Make sure you take care of her, ok? Even if she isn't a blood daughter, family is very important." She smiled at the two, still shocked that a guy that young would have the will to take care of a little girl.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:45 am

"okay.her name's kintiyu and when my dad died and her parents died she saw me on the street and hit me-hard- for being more sad than her...she followed me around until i said she could live with me.Very Happy"buta looked at naka."right now,she's with debbiri.dunno what they're doing.hey dark,what did they say they would do while we were on our "mission"?"darkamaru grinned a darkamaruish grin and looked at buta."they said they were going to-"
debbiri walked in with kintiyu"the ramen shop is my favorite place to eat.what about you kintiyu?"
"eh,its alright..."
"and we don't even have to put up with darkamaru and buta,isn't that right kintiyu?"
"yep,just peace and quiet.hey aren't those...two...DARKAMARU IMA BEAT YOU UP NOW!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:32 am

Junsei watched the events going on around her with a gentle smile on her face. So everyone at the table had a sibling? However Junsei jumped at the voice that echoed in the building. She held her ears. They were ringing.

" Oi Imotou(sp?)-chan, don't yell so loudly!" Junsei called to one of the two new comers.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:44 am

kintiyu looked at junsei."DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!!!"she was chasing darkamaru around the shop and she had almost caught up with him when debbiri caught her by the hair and she stopped,screaming until debbiri let go.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:39 am

Naka chuckled seeing them 'fight'. Kintiyu had almost caught Darkamaru when Debbiri pulled her hair.
"Don't shout at Junsei-san! She'll get pissed off, and that's scary. Kintiyu, Debbiri, why don't you order some ramen? My treat." She smiled at the young girl, and at the older one. Their 'family' looked kinda strange, but who was she to judge?

She kneeled down to Kintiyu's level and gave her a big-sister type of smile. "I used to have nineteen other siblings...Take care of your 'father' and 'family' , okay? You never know, they might leave."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:15 am

kintiyu smiled."okay...besides...those two clowns over there-she p;ointed at me and buta- couldn't survive without me."
debbiri smiled too."okay then.sweet and sour pork for me and kintiyu wants plain noodles."

me and buta looked at naka."don't laugh...that little girl is NUTS!!!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:33 am

Naka looked at them for a while. And then, she smiled, shaking her head. "Just you wait...When she hits puberty, she's going to give you hell!"

Just then, a little boy entered the Ramen shop, dragging a monkey. He had a devil-may-care expression, and looked around until he found Naka. "Nee-chan." He pulled at her pants, indicating he wanted to be carried. She picked him up, while the monkey was eyeing Darkamaru and Buta suspiciously.

"Speak of the devil! Guys, meet my little brother, Goru." Strange images started to form in Darkamaru and Buta's mind. It showed...both of them getting slaughtered by little Goru. They felt an unpleasant sensation in their stomachs, as if their insides were being pulled. Naka sighed, and slapped Goru's hands. The images and feeling disappeared instantly. "He loves using Genjutsu, and he hates men." Goru waved at the four of them, his expression still stoic.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:35 am

i leaned down to goru."didn't.even phase me."i patted his head and stood back up."and the fear you saw expressed on my face...the puberty thing..."i shuddered thinking about it and kintiyu walked over to goru."who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:45 am

"I am Goru Kuroda, the only male in the family. Who are you?" He looked at her, his eyes bored. He had come to the shop because Naka was late coming home, and he was worried that something might happen to her. He looked back at the two brothers, giving them icy glares. "If any of you even think of my Nee-chan, I will personally murder you. Especially you, Aiden-baka." He directed the last line at Buta, narrowing his eyes suspiciously.

"Goru, he's not Aiden, don't worry." Naka comforted her baby brother, and expression of pain in her face; Goru was right, Buta looked and acted just like Aiden. "And don't be rude to Kintiyu-chan."

"All right." Goru looked over to Kintiyu again, his eyes blank and expressionless. He didn't worry about the females. It was the males that were dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:49 am

buta was a little shocked at the kid.he decided to walk to stand further back in the shop.kintiyu looked at him annoyed."what'r you a robot?SHOW SOME EMOTION!!"as she said the last line,she shook him wildly by his shoulders which took him by surprise and scared him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next