Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:57 am

Goru coughed, and made her let go of him. Once again, his face returned to its apathetic state. "Don't touch me. If you are close to Aiden, I don't like you." He hugged Naka tighter, glaring at Buta as he did so. Images formed in Buta's mind again, showing what would happen if he got close to Naka.

"Goru, don't be mean. Make friends, why don't you?" Naka smiled sadly at her brother, her heart throbbing painfully. His intentions to protect her were good, but Kintiyu was a girl, so it was fine. "Kintiyu's a good girl."

Goru glanced at Kintiyu, summarizing what he thought about her. "...Aiden-baka." He continued glaring at Buta, resuming the Genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:01 am

buta pressed a button on his mechanical left eye and the genjutsu faded away.he turned towards naka."who's aiden?i've never heard that name but that kid obviously hates his guts.he a friend of yours?"
darkamaru kept staring at goru,a little intimidated...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:11 am

After the Genjutsu failed on Buta, Goru directed it at Darkamaru, making him feel what Buta did. "Aiden-baka...that teme..." Naka sighed, and made Goru release the Genjutsu.

"Aiden-kun was my master and best friend. I was his tool, and no more than that to him. Goru hates him because he used me and took advantage of me. I've told him countless times that I didn't mind being used, but he doesn't listen. He needs to accept the fact that I NEED a master, not WANT." I looked at Goru, who stared right back at me. Then he stared at Buta.

Buta saw images of a dead body, that was similar to his, but slightly older. Naka was right next to it, crying her heart out. The pain on her face was undescribable. Buta could feel a bit of the sadness and pain she felt. It was obvious Goru was using the Genjutsu to show him what happened. He released the jutsu, and the sadness disappeared.

"I'm trying to find a new master, but I guess it's no use, huh? I'm a suckish ninja and a suckish sister." She smiled, and Darkamaru, Buta, Debbiri and Kintiyu's ramen appeared. "One miso ramen for the little boy, please..."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:17 am

kintiyu slurped up a bite of ramen."how about darkamaru training you?he's a powerful jonin and he's taught me as much as I can learn...which isn't much though...or buta!he's in the ANBU and he's pretty good too.and debbiri's a jonin too."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:25 am

"I'm not sure...I'm not that good without a master...I almost failed my graduation exam..." She sighed, and Goru's ramen arrived.

"It's all because of that teme's fault." Goru took a pair of chopsticks, glaring at Buta. "If he was never born, life would be better."

"I'm sorry for Goru's rude behaviour. He's usually polite..." She smiled sadly, remembering the days when 'he' was still alive.

(ooc: so weird. I checked your character, and it reminded me so much of 'him' O___O" )
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:28 am

((really?weird...i'll check his...if there is one.O__O))
buta looked at goru."hey!stop glaring at me.I don't even know the guy.how old was he?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:34 am

"Eighteen when he died." Goru's voice was acidic and menacing, as if he wanted Buta to be drowned in toxic.

"Goru, don't be like that. Sorry about Goru, Buta-san." Naka apologised, keeping her head down. She couldn't look him in the face. It was too painful.

(ooc: I didn't make his profile...Because i 'killed' him ._. )
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:47 am

((cool... ._.))
buta looked at goru."sixteen.and my birthday was yesterday."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:53 am

"You have two years left to live." Goru looked back at him, expressionless as ever. "Just like that stupid teme...People who hurt my sister will all end up like him."

Naka pat his head, making him continue eating ramen. She didn't expect the day to end like this. "Do you want to make a team? We have three genin already, but we need a jounin."

(ooc: come join! Come join! Razz)
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 11:57 am

((okeedokee!!))
debbiri smiled."i'll do it.darkamaru has to make a large effort to teach kintiyu because of her low chakra levels and buta has no time to,being an ANBU."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:04 pm

"Okay! Great!" Naka looked up from watching Goru and accidentally saw Buta's mechanical eye. It was like Aiden's, but on the left instead of right. "Buta-san, I hope you don't mind...But...How did you get your eye?"

(ooc: Very Happy yayyy)
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 pm

"i remember it pretty well.it was the night the darkage-we are from the shadow village but it was destroyed and the darkage was our father-on the night the darkage was killed,darkamaru's mind didn't accept the fact that rogue ninja could have killed him and darkamaru whited out and wildly attacked the rogues,killing them in the proccess.I saw one rogue about to kill him so i used quicksand jutsu to kill the rogue but as I caught darkamaru,who had fainted,the rogue threw a knife at my eye and took it out."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:31 pm

"Oh..." She couldn't help observing his eye. Even though she had seen Aiden's eye lots of times, she still wasn't used to it.

"That teme got it from getting blind in his right eye." Goru finished his ramen, wiping his mouth. "And then Nee-chan just HAD to give him that damn eye."

Naka unconsciously leaned forward and touched Buta's cheek, trailing her fingers up to his eye.

"...Aiden..."

(ooc: Aiden's eye is on the right, and he got it because he was blind due to poison xP )
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:39 pm

((cool...i had actually never had a reason for buta's...buta's based on a three way combo,as are most of my characters,he's a mix of deidara,gaara,and a bit of obito in his hair.:p...oh and can you translate some of the japanese words you have mixed in...Very Happy))
darkamaru looked at goru."yea,i hated getting buta's eye...cost me half a million bucks!!and he haaaaaaad to get the latest technology incorporated into it.it has a built in laser,infrared,heat seeker,tracking device,and a ton of other things..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:05 pm

"Why didn't you make one? Teme (bastard) had Nee-chan (sister) make his. He was too much of a baka (idiot) to make his own." Goru took Naka's hand away from Buta's face. "Nee-chan, don't touch."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:08 pm

"meh,he wouldn't accept it so i gave it to some deedra kid.((LOLZ!))"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:37 pm

Goru is still glaring at Buta...

"Goru stop it!" Naka covered his eyes, looking away from Buta.

"Nee-chan, are you friends with this teme?" Goru took away her hands from his eyes, and continued to glare.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 pm

buta looked at goru."hey,its okay.can you tell me exactly why you hate him other than the obvious?i know naka told me but why do you hate him so bad?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:45 pm

"The real reason is because that baka f-"

"ANOTHER MISO RAMEN HERE, PLEASE!" Naka covered his mouth, her face as red as a tomato.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:54 pm

buta kinda got the message."umm...if what he was about to say involved something he shouldn't know at his age,don't worry.i would never do something like that."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 2:29 pm

"E-eh! N-no, its not like that! I...ah...erm..." Naka started fidgeting, laughing nervously. "You see..."

"The teme made Nee-chan fall in love with him," Goru said bluntly, taking her hand away from his mouth. "I think I'm mature enough to know that."

"Ah! Well...um..." Naka freaked out anime style, breaking out in cold sweat. "I-I didn't m-mind..."

"I will never forgive him for taking my Nee-chan away from me." Goru was done eating his second bowl of miso ramen, never taking his eyes off of Buta.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 6:14 pm

buta smiled."ahh...i get it...you feel attached to naka and don't want anyone else to become close to her out of fear that she will leave you...i'm a trained psychologist.and don't worry,i won't take her away from you."^^
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 8:25 pm

Goru eyed Buta for a moment, thinking over if he should trust him or not. "...Fine. Keep your brother away too, or else I'll use Shinkan."

"Hey! No Shinkan!" Naka scolded him, and then ordered more ramen.

"...Nee-chan, I'm SORRYYYYY," Goru cried, hugging her tightly, bawling like a baby. "Forgive meeeee!!!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:29 am

i glanced at him."hey its okay little dude,i won't either...actually even if i was gonna,which i won't,you scare me enough to not do anything..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 12:43 am

Goru pouted, tears welling up in his eyes. "I'm not scary!" He sniffed, rubbing his eyes. "I just - I just love my Nee-chan! Waaaa!" He burst into tears again, hugging Naka tighter than ever. "I don't want any pervies taking her away! Waaaa!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next