Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:30 am

"Oh...Okay, oji-san, can you help me? Please?" She smiled timidly, pleading him with her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:51 am

Right before she could finish saying ''Oji-san'' His right hand shot out form his shoulder, slapping across her mouth.

''Obaa-San, im afraid ive finished my ramen, we'll have to talk again some time.'' And He let Go, grabbing his sake bottle, leaving his money on the counter and vanishing in a poof of fire.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:01 pm

"Ah, that was rude." Naka went back to eating her ramen, ignoring the stinging feel. Aiden came into the shop, his cloak wrapped tightly around him. He sat down next to Naka, propping his elbow on the table. "Did you think you could get away from me?" He frowned, noticing the red mark. Aiden touched the mark once then disappeared in black smoke. He was tailing the guy from the ramen shop, the one who had dared to touch his tool.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 10:19 am

Junsei sat back and watched as the events took place. Great, now she was going to have to bury someone. Just great. Junsei got up and walked over to Naka, her hand glowing green. She wiped it across Naka's face be fore checking to make sure it had gone.

" That's one of the reasons I don't want you drinking. You might lose it and not act like yourself. even though I'm sure he was sober enough to know not to hit you." Junsei said as she sighed.

If she saw that Jonin again, she'd make sure he'd pay for that. The question was how?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:21 am

"Aw...Okay." Naka smiled at Junsei. She'd wait seven more years if she had to.

Aiden came back into the shop, looking mad. "Couldn't find him..." He picked Naka up and slammed the money on the counter. "We're going...emergency." He walked out the shop with Naka looking confused.

((ooc: I have to take Naka out for a while and change something about her. Don't worry, she'll be back. She always does.))
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:33 am

((okay))

Junsei's head cocked to the side as Aiden dragged Naka out of the ramen shop.

" Wow, wonder how long they can keep that up." Junsei wondered as she sat down at the table and ordered some more Ramen.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 4:08 am

(She's back~)
some time later

Aiden rushed into the shop, tired and weary. He had to go everywhere Naka went, five minutes earlier, to warn everybody. "Junsei, it's Naka. You might be surprised...but she's changed," he huffed, trying to catch his breath.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:12 pm

Junsei looked at Aiden as he came in.

" She couldn't have changed that much." Junsei said as she kept eating her ramen.

How much could she have changed?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:18 pm

"Her memory is permanently deleted, she thinks I'm her uncle that wants to eat her and her master is my brother, Asmo. She thinks she's an Uchiha and Miru's little sister. She's paranoid and afraid of everything around her. No more cheery Naka."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:48 pm

Junsei's mouth dropped open....

" What? How did this happen.?Can we get her memories back by any chance?" Junsei asked, her heart beating fast from the worry.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Aiden shook his head. "Asmo permanently deleted her old ones and made sure the fake ones he made are permanent. Naka thinks she's his servant, not mine." Aiden clenched his fist. "Oh, she's here. Be careful. She's paranoid, plus, she doesn't know you."

A girl with white hair entered the shop. Her eyes were red and the other dark brown. She was wearing a grey sleeveless shirt and white pants. The only resemblance she had to Naka was the brown eye and hairstyle.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Junsei's shoulders just plain dropped and so did her head. She looked at Naka once again and clenched her fist.

"Whoever Asmo is he's dead." Junsei thought as she stood up.

" I'm going to re introduce myself to her, though by 'accident'." Junsei said as she walked to the counter and picked up a bowl of ramen.

She walked towards Naka and 'accidentally' bumped her shoulder, the ramen spilling on both of them.

" Gomen, ne Nee-san." Junsei said as she bowed her head low.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:23 pm

"Asmodeous Akuma. He's semi-immortal."

"Ah...!" Naka jumped back, her brown eye showing nothing but fear. "I-it's okay." She kept a safe distance from Junsei and bowed. "Oh..." Her shirt was dirty, and so were her pants. "Um...sorry..." She took a few steps back, afraid.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:32 pm

" Its fine, it was my fault anyway." Junsei said as she put the bowl on the table.

" Come on, I know of something that will take that right out, unless you want to borrow some clothes from the back?" Junsei said, speaking in a gentle tone.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 2:41 pm

"Um..." Naka was petrified of being spoken to. But if she didn't clean it, Miru might get angry...and it was getting uncomfortable too. "Okay." Naka smiled, very weakly. It showed fear, hurt and distrust, a smile the old Naka would never have used.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:02 pm

Junsei felt like her body had just hit rock bottom. This wasn't the Naka she knew. The smile was just so... Junsei put on a smile and held out her hand to Naka so she would take it.

" Come on, I'll take ya to the back and get that out. You can borrow my clothes until yours are dry." Junse said her fake smile rivaling that of Sai's.

((Poor Naka-chan! T.T. I never thought I'd say this but I feel sorry for Aiden.))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 3:18 pm

"Ah...Um..." Naka jumped back when Junsei offered her hand. Not wanting to be rude, she shook it briefly. "O-okay. And, um, thank you."

Aiden was sitting at the counter, his head bent down so that Naka wouldn't see him.

((ooc: well, he snoozed and he lost. If he had only confessed before she got taken by another man D:< oops, I'm getting cranky))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16