Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:06 pm

"to be honest with you, I really don't know. I just had a feeling about him. It's kinda like he's my older brother that gets on my nerves alot. I gotta hate him, but I gotta love him... And not in the lovey dovey way. Like a sibling way." Junsei said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:09 pm

"Older brother?" Naka smiled weakly, her brain working hard. "Junsei...how does it feel to have an older sibling?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:16 pm

" Well for me, it was like having a parent. He played around and joked with each other and he made me do what was right and stuff, but other than that, I really don't know what its like. I haven seen him in a while." Junsei said as she cocked her head to the side, trying to remember her brother.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:21 pm

"Oh..." Naka hadn't had an older sibling for a long, long time. As for Aiden... "How does it feel to have someone you love?" She didn't understand her emotions, but Junsei might be able to answer her.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 2:01 pm

" For different people its a different kind of feeling. For me its really a new feeling,but it makes me feel at ease and that I want to protect them at all cost. So its basically a relaxed yet protective feeling for me." Junsei said, trying to explain it.

Junsei frowned. Would Naka get that at all?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:07 pm

Naka looked dazy, staring at the dregs left in her cup. After a while, she looked up at Junsei, a dreamy expression on her face. "Danna likes sake...can I have some sake too?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:58 pm

"If he allows it, but i wouln''t recommend it. You're underage and you don't look like you have a high tolerance for alcohol." Junsei said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:10 am

"Aww..." Naka pouted likely and stared at her cup again. "Have you ever tasted sake, Junsei-san?" She talked with an interested tone, obviously concentrating on the topic. "An mooncakes? Have you ever put on a kimono? Yukata? Furisode? Play with an Oujia board? Gone to a wedding?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:27 am

" Yes, yes, yes, yes. What's a furisode?, No Oujia boards for me, and yes." Junsei said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:33 am

"Um..." She re-traced her words and thoughts. "A furisode is a special kimono that unmarried women wear...I think. That's how Aiden explains it. Are you afraid of Ouija boards? And what does sake taste like?" She smiled gleefully, and Seiyuuki grinned to mirror his mistress'.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:39 am

"Thump!'' A Sake bottle landed on the counter, spinning a bit and then stopping.

The shop owner looked forwards, eyes widening. ''Samnoske!''
A smile spread across The nicknamed jounins face as sano sat down at the counter.
''Good to see you old man, ill have my usual, triple deluxe.''
The shop owner nodded, turning around.

Sano sighed, pulling up his sake bottle and drinking it, he sort of enjoyed being known so well across the village.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:44 am

Naka looked at the new man and bit her lip. He had sake. She looked away, and it was obvious she was avoiding seeing him. And his bottle. She had her hands to her face, just like Hinata would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:48 am

''Shy there, little lady?'' He laughed, not turning his face, but taking a quick look to her with his eyes.

The owner finished, placing the large bowl down in front of him.
''Ah, great!'' His attitude, changed seeming to be acting like naruto in front of ramen.

He brought up his chopsticks, smiling. ''Itadakimasu!'' And dug in.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:54 am

Naka almost passed out when he noticed her. "Um...Well...Ah...I was wondering...If..." Even in her 18-year old look-alike body, Naka successfully pulled off a cute blush. Pink spots appeared on her cheeks, and she was twiddling her fingers. "...If you would..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:56 am

''Eh?'' He stopped feasting, taking a look over at her.
''Let you have some sake?'' He was taking a guess at the question she would have finished.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:01 am

"N-No!" Either Junsei or Aiden would disapprove of her getting sake from a stranger. Naka gulped, and her face turned red. It was hard for her to ask the next question, but it wasn't embarrassing. It was just that she didn't have the experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:05 am

Sano's left eyebrow perked, looking over at her.
He turned around, and while he did he spoke:
''Well, if you have anything to say, might as well get it over with.'' Then waited a second, and continued into eating his delicious ramen.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:11 am

"Do guys like it when girls drink sake?" Naka literally got hold of his shirt, and pulled. Even like that, she was blushing. 'Does Aiden want me to drink, maybe...?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:14 am

Sano stopped, and stared into her eyes, not showing a sign of emotion...yet.

Then, a: ''Pfft!'' Then, a chuckle, then he bursted out in laughter like an immature child, stopping himself.

''Oh man, im sorry about that.''
He pulled himself together, taking hold of her arm. ''I cant answer that second question, and i cant really say this for anyone but myself, but i might dig a lady more if she drank sake, but then again, im known also as the guy who drinks to much sake...'' He said, pulling her arm off himself.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:18 am

"Eh??? But...Ohh..." She bonked her head on the table sadly and stayed that way. How was she going to please Aiden? "Aww man...Now what am I gonna do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:20 am

''Eh, did you hear me?'' He said again from where he was sitting.
''Im only talking for myself.'' He chuckled, finishing his sake bottle, and in an instant, replacing it on the counter with a new one.

The owner stared, almost amazed at how fast Sano did that.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:22 am

"Gimme advice, Oji-san...What can I do to impress a man?" She got her head off the table and crossed her arms. She would have looked mature, had it not been for her pouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:27 am

Sano twitched, slowly turning his head to her.
''Im sorry, but you weren't talking to ME were you?'' He tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 am

Naka nodded. "Yes, you, Oji-san." He looked pretty old to her. Well, she was very young, though her hips didn't support that fact. "Give me advice!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:26 am

He twitched again, grasping his sake bottle.
The top popped off of it, rolling and staying still, the sake now seeming to...boil.
The shop owner took a step back.
''Im Not old, im 22.'' He attempted to keep a fake smile, teeth gritting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next