Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:50 pm

"Eh? Um...but..." Naka blushed, letting the chopsticks slip from her fingers. "You see - the fiftieh child is always the black sheep. Aiden is one..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Junsei closed her eyes and nodded.

" But still yet, he needs to know what he has and protect it, despite his family's rules." Jusnei said.

So the last child was an odd ball hunh?
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:31 pm

"The male just provides. The female nurtures and protects the children." Naka finished her ramen and, instead of another bowl, ordered some tea. "All Danna-sama has to do is provide the money. I'll do the rest."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:07 am

"Your point being? He helped make the kids, he has to do more than earn money for you guys. I don't care if he goes on A ranked missions every other month, he still needs to be with you and your children. It would be bad for the childrens' health if one parent was constantly working and the other taking care of them. Not to mention when you're pregnant with his pup/kit/cub, your stress levels can and will effect the baby Naka-chan. I guess what i'm trying to say is, don't ever let Aiden get far from you when you have your kids. You may be a Kounoichi, but that doesn't mean that you can do it all." Junsei said as she pushed her now cold ramen away from her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 11:19 am

"Ah..." Aiden had warned her that if she declined his help, he would force it on her. He knew being a mother for Akuma would be harsh. "...I hope...he does stick to me too...but I think he's getting second thoughts of making me carry the babies." Naka sighed and sipped her tea. "He says I might be too young..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:12 pm

" Well, you are... You're about the same age as me... and he's like over fifty or something?" Junsei asked...

" But if you think you're ready then I guess you are." Junsei said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 12:27 pm

"He's twenty!" Naka smiled. Was Aiden that old? "First he says he's going to use me in every way...now he's trying to protect me and stop using me...that's not how a servant's supposed to be treated. What if he stops being my master?" Naka looked down sadly. She loved Aiden too much to want him to go...but if it made him happy... "I'm not sure if I could survive even two more years without him."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Junsei rubber her temple. Naka was torn between being a 'normal' person and being Aiden's servant.

" Don't worry he will want to be your master Naka-chan. If he leaves you, just come to me and I'll straighten him out. If you can't find him, I'll take care of you until we do." Junsei said walking over to her friend and placing a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 1:43 pm

Naka was panicking now. It was her young-girl love versus her servant instinct. "This is giving me a headache..." She felt Junsei lay a hand on her shoulder, and she smiled at the other kunoichi. "Danna was right...love is a hassle..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:06 pm

" But Love can be the very thing that saves you and makes you powerful." Junsei said with a closed eyed smile.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:14 pm

"Really?" Aiden had taught her the total opposite. Love brings people down and makes them weak. "...does that make Danna strong or weak? And what does that make me?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 10:38 am

" Well... He's strong but weak at the same time. He's strong because he loves you more than enough to protect you. But he's weak because he chooses to hide it from you and surpress it. As for you. You're strong, but just because you know he's stronger than you, you love him 'cause he'll protect you're stronger than him." Junsei said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 11:14 am

"..." Naka took a while to process that. "Okay...um..." Even Seiyuuki understood first, and he's a monkey. He sighed and explained it slowly to her in monkey talk. "O-oh...Danna..." Naka's face turned red, and she looked down, playing with her fingers. "I don't know if he actually loves me..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 1:36 pm

" We have been over this already. He loves you for forever and a day." Junsei said her smile widening.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Naka literally bonked her head on the table. "..." A black and white rose appeared with a poof infront of her. "Oh...oh no...He was eavesdropping again!" Naka looked up, face beet red. She took the rose in her shaking hands, her blush spreading. There was a small chuckle, that sent ice down her spine.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Junsei heard the chuckle.

" He'll live." Junsei said as she hugged Naka, just to get on Aiden's nerves.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 2:20 pm

"OI!" Aiden appeared with a poof, and took Junsei's arms off Naka. He wrapped his own around the little girl, looking a bit flustered. "Don't touch...!"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:58 am

Junsei burst out laughing so hard that she fell backwards holding her sides.

" loosen up. How many times do I have to tell you that?" Junsei asked in between laughs.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:04 pm

Aiden 'hmph'-ed, and his cheeks turned a slight pink. His arms were still around Naka, tight and protective. He stuck his tongue out at Junsei, just how a kid would. "I just can't let people touch my Naka..."

"Danna, I wanna drink my tea," Naka stated, her face glowing red. She was embarrassed Aiden had heard them talking about family...
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:14 pm

Junsei stood up, still in a fit of giggles and looked at Aiden.

" See Naka-chan, I told ya he's strong in the love department..." Junsei said as she laughed a little harder.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 1:19 pm

"EH?" Aiden let go of Naka, and jumped back, almost bumping into another table. His face was as red as Naka's. "-swear swear swear-!!!"

"..." Naka looked embarrassed, but there was a little smile on her face. She settled down and drank more of her tea.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:22 pm

If you though Junsei was laughing now, you haven't seen her now. She was laughing so hard that she was on her back, legs kicking in the air and her tongue had even grown and was swishing all over the place.

" Oh my god! The great Aiden is acting like a little Kounoichi with a crush." Junsei laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:15 pm

"Tch. Whatever." He pat Naka on the head briefly and turned around, obscuring the view of his face. "Don't touch her anymore, y'hear? ...bye, Naka. I'll see you tonight." He huffed and walked out the shop.

Naka smiled, bringing the cup to her lips as she watched him go. She looked at Junsei laughing on the floor. "...that was kind of normal for him...If anyone brings up the topic about...us, that's how he always reacts. My beloved Danna-sama." She smiled wider, turning it into a closed-eye grin. "When you get to know him, he's very nice. Remember when you first met him?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:29 am

"On the training field, ya." Junsei said as she got up and sat in a chair.

" You had no idea how much I wanted to wring his neck. But he did manage to stop me from going berserk." Junsei said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 4:01 pm

"Practically everyone wanted to hurt him." Naka sighed, and rested her head on the table. She looked kinda funny. "But then you guys accepted him...more or less. Why did you? Other than...y'know...Me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 14 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next