Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:14 pm

"Ah, I'm sure Oka-sama will agree. Even if she doesn't like it, she must agree! And...Orochimaru doesn't want you to have kids?" Naka looked at Junsei with shock. Wouldn't he want her to have children? They could be vessels for his soul, and guinea pigs for his experiments.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:25 pm

" No, he does, but I don't want my kids going through what I had to go through. They could die before they hit ten." Junsei said as she slid down to her knees, thinking about what she went through.

She sneered and closed her eyes. Not she wouldn't have them go through what she had. She wouldn't stand for it.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:32 pm

"Ah, I see. I guess it's the parental feelings inside you that want you to protect them." Naka squatted down to Junsei's level, smiling gently. "That's probably what most mothers feel..."

"...and most fathers..." Aiden stood behind Naka, his leg pressing against her spine.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:11 pm

" Actually, most fathers want to kill the daughters' boyfriend when he first meets him..." Junsei said as she imagined a little Naka bringing home a boy.

She was sure Aide would blow a gasket.

" But then again, what parent wouldn't want to protect their child... Besides mine." Junsei asked with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:17 pm

"Well, at least it made you into who you are now! The journey will be long and bumpy, but the destination is worth it!" Naka pumped her fist in a Sakura-like way.

"...kill their daughter's boyfriends..." There was a maniac-like smile on Aiden's face. He didn't let anyone think of Naka inappropriately, and the same rule would apply to his little demons.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:43 pm

Junsei smiled and nodded at Naka's words. It was true, her journey had been long and bumpy, but the destination was worth it. She loved the location she was at. She looked at Aiden.

" Ne Aiden-san don't go killing other peoples' children. What have I said about loosing up?" Junsei asked as a mushroom cloud come from her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:49 pm

"Grr...fine..." He won't kill them. Torture, but not kill. "By the forty-ninth kid, I guess Naka would want to stop, anyway."

"Or at least, according to tradition." Naka sighed, drooping her head.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:50 pm

"Grr...fine..." He won't kill them. Torture, but not kill. "By the forty-ninth kid, I guess Naka would want to stop, anyway."

"Or at least, according to tradition." Naka sighed, drooping her head.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:58 am

" Aiden... seriously... forty-nine kids? That's like having at least one thousand Naruto's on sugar." Junsei said.

She sweat dropped. Dude, that was crazy. That would be mayhem.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:27 pm

"At least one should be a mini-Aiden." He scratched the back of his head and gave Naka a pained look. "I'm...gonna go. See you tonight, Naka." Aiden sighed and walked away.

"Okay, Danna-sama..." Naka watched him go then turned to Junsei. "Let's not just stand here!" She pulled Junsei into the ramen shop.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Junsei watched as Aiden walked away. It would be so funny if they had all girls... Junsei let out a little shriek as Naka pulled her inside the ramen shop.

" Ne, Naka-san, are you sure you want to have forty-nine kids. I mean its still a bit much." Junsei said as she was pulled into the shop.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:52 pm

"Yes, I'm sure! I want my Danna to be happy." She sat down and ordered a bowl of plain ramen. "And besides, the limit is forty-nine anyway..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Junsei sat down and ordered miso ramen.

" Just don't over do it okay?" Junsei said as she looked at Naka with a worried expression on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:15 pm

Naka shook her head sadly. "The maximum number I am allowed to have is 49." She split her chopsticks as her bowl arrived, and began eating, though not as energetic as before.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:45 pm

"Whatever you say Naka-chan, but if something bad happens to you, I'm going after Aiden with intent to kill.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:18 am

"Nah, he'd get hunted down by his clan before that would happen anyway." She wiped her mouth and ordered another bowl. A monkey entered the shop, sitting down next to her. "Hi, Seiyuuki..." She put him on her lap, and he fell asleep as she scratched his furry head. "Sometimes, it's actually disadvantageous to be tied with the Akuma clan."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:04 am

Junsei nodded her head in understanding.

" Okay, whatever floats your boat is what i'll let you get away with. other than that, nope not happening." Junsei said, playing with her ramen.

She twirled it this way and that, thinking of a way to try to do something...

" Naka-chan, can you tell me everything you can about the Akuma clan? Its interesting and I want to know more about it." Junsei said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:08 am

"Ah..okay...some of it might make you a bit...mad thougg. What would you like to know?" She smiled as she scratched the back of Seiyuuki's ears.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:14 am

" Anything and everything. The sky's the limit." Junsei said, before ordering another bowl of ramen
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:26 am

"Oh...let's see...They are directly descended from incubi, and have tight bonds with Satan. Their job in life is to create as much chaos and misery. The Akumas have strange characteristics. They don't need to eat human food, are sensitive to heat and light, and have more needs than the usual person. The Akuma Form is very unstable, that's why each member has their own personal servant to keep the demon in check." Naka's second bowl arrived and she began eating, putting Seiyuuki on the chair beside her. "The Akumas are a big clan...and they have a strict rule of forty-nine children per mate..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:37 am

Junsei nodded. She still hadn't found a loophole in the Akuma's family.

" Keep going..." Junsei said.

((I finally made a skin! I'm soo happy! T.T))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 11:45 am

"...with the birth of the fiftieth child, the mate will be killed..." She finished the last few noodles and ordered more.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:14 pm

Junsei dropped her chopsticks.

" Nope, no way. You are not being Aiden's mate! No! If he kills you I'll make sure I torture him!" Junsei yelled, causing people to turn in their direction.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:22 pm

"...I'm only going to carry the first forty nine..." she whispered. "He never said I'd be the only mate..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:39 pm

Junsei calmed down, but at the same time she started to heat up. She didn't like that fact that the Akuma killed their mate after the fiftieth child, but she didn't like the way Naka felt right now. There had to be a way that Naka could be Aiden's mate but at the same time live after having the fiftieth child. Junsei grit her teeth.

" Listen Naka-chan, if I have anything to do with it, you'll be Aiden's mate and live after the fiftieth child." Junsei said as she balled her hand into a fist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next