Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:57 pm

Junsei poofed beside Aiden, though this time landing on her butt. She got up and rubbed it a little.

" Every time I land on something other than my feet." Junsei complained.

She smiled and looked at a passed out Naka. When she woke up Junsei would have to thank her.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 6:24 pm

"So how'd it go?" Aiden was a bit anxious to know. He thought that Gaara was the strong, silent type, and wondered if he would accept Junsei's feelings. He didn't want to put Naka down, and instead held her tighter in his arms. She squirmed to his touch, which brought a smirk to his lips. "..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:56 pm

Junsei rocked back and forth on her heels.

" I'm not telling until Naka-chan wakes up." Junsei said with a stupid grin on her face.

(( I'm SO sorry! I had to rehearse for a play and then it was tonight! I'm so very deeply sorry! *bows alot*))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:02 pm

Aiden rolled his eyes and shook the girl in his arms. Naka whined and pressed her face closer to his chest. He sighed, and shook her again.

"I'm up, I'm up...ngh..." Naka got onto her feet, leaning against Aiden. She rubbed her eyes and noticed Junsei. "Junsei-san! How'd it go?" she asked, smiling at the older girl.

(its alright! *gives a thumbs up, Gai-style* there are new members! Whee TwT they will take the impact of my hyperness)
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:17 pm

Junsei smiled as Naka woke up.

" Well, you see.... Well looong story short. We kissed, he got protective over me and now I'm able to go to Suna any time I wish. I don't even need a letter. I can just poof there now if I wanted." Junsei said her face heating up and she looked away, avoiding eye contact all the while.

(( Thax T.T. And New New members?! Yay! * Jumps 100 feet in the air* Lets hold something for them. This time I promise to try to keep up with the posts! * Naruto "Believe it" fist*))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:25 pm

"Wow...!" Naka clasped her hands and had 'that' look in her eye. The 'dreamer' look. Aiden flinched, seeing this. She was scary when she actually concentrated on something. "Danna-sama, isn't that great?" She wrapped her little arms around his waist, practically bouncing with happiness. "When are you two going to marry?"

(( yes, we should! And 'he' is busy playing basketball, so I have extra time! Whee ^-^~ *Inner-self 'cha'! Moment*))
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:19 am

Junsei spluttered.

"W-w-w-what? Don't you think its too soon to be getting married?" Junsei asked as she went into a chibi mode and was flaring her arms.

To be honest she wouldn't mind getting married, she just wanted to be at least a jonin before that happened.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 1:24 pm

"Because that's what people in love do! Danna taught me that! And he says after marriage, people make lots and lots of babies!" Naka smiled innocently, completely oblivious to the meaning of her words.

(( e.e actually, he really was who gave me 'that' speech ))
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:16 pm

Junsei dropped to her knees. Did Naka even know what she was saying? Though she wouldn't mind having Gaara's babies.

" I suppose... Naka will will you be the maid of honor for my wedding when we have it?" Junsei asked.

(( Poor you. But you must have been blushin.))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:21 pm

"...what's a maid of honor? Danna only focused on the baby part." Naka looked at Aiden, a bit confused.

(( nahh, he was the one with a red face. It took him six tries until it clicked in my brain. I'm so dense T^T ))
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:09 pm

" Most of the time the maid of honor is the Bride's best friend or sister. They have the ring for the husband and is in charge of the bride's maids and junior bride's maids.... And well maybe Aiden-san you and Naka can be the God parents if we have kids." Junsei said, her heart racing at the thought of her and Gaara having kids.

(( You're not dense, You're just oblivious to things))
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:16 pm

"Ah, I see..." Naka smiled again, feeling excited. "Ah, to have mini-Junseis and mini-Gaaras running around..."

"...to have mini-Nakas running around..." 'Maybe I shouldn't have picked Naka to be the mother...oh boy..'

(( ^.^ you sound just like him. He says its because I am too 'polite' to notice my surroundings >.> ))
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Junsei laughed behind her hand.

" I can imagine mini Nakas running around. And you said you wanted fifty of them? Do you have your work cut out for you Aiden-san." Junsei snickered.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 pm

"Oh hell no..." 'Darn...I just had to pick her...' Aiden shivered thinking of the future. He felt something warm touch his arm, and turned around. Chibi Naka was looking up at him, chibi tears in her chibi eyes. "D-danna, am I a bother?"

"Er - ah...um...don't cry.." He sweatdropped anime-style as he tried to stop the under-aged girl.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:35 am

Junseu laughed.

" Ne, Naka-chan, he'll just have to get used to it. Not to mention you'll be dealing with mini Aidens too. As long as you two work together, you'll be fine." Junsei said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:46 am

"Mini...Mini-Aidens!" Naka daydreamed of the future. Little winged Aidens running around the area...

"..." Aiden looked uncomfortable, and stood five paces away from Naka.
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 3:57 am

"I think it would be cute!" Junsei said as she went into daydream mode with Naka.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:00 am

"What! My children will not be cute!" Aiden had planned all of them to be powerful ninja. "They'll become ruthless, bloodthirsty monsters...more than their own father..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:16 am

But they'll be cuter! They would be like a male version of a succubus(sp?). I think they'd get along with mine and Gaara's children.. I wonder how may Gaara would want?" Junsei said.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 am

Aiden seemed to think through his future. Little, Naka-blooded incubi with the Akuma form... "The world will come to an end, and they'll deliver us.."

Naka didn't understand this, so she just brushed it off. "Maybe four or five would be good..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:11 am

"Yeah that's a reasonable number... not at all like fifty." Junsei said, looking at Aiden.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:14 am

"At the rate I'm going, I'll get fifty anyway." He got over his 'fears' and wrapped an arm around Naka's waist. "By the time Naka's thirty, I'd have fifty already..."

"Danna, why only fifty? Isn't it Akuma tradition to have as many kids as possible...?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:59 am

" Don't give him any ideas Naka-chan." Junsei said as she sweat dropped.

Naka had no idea what she was getting herself into.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:22 am

"Um, okay." She smile again, pure as ever. Aiden looked down at her, unnerved. She seriously didn't get it. "I hope Oka-sama and the others will be happy with this..."
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 2:06 pm

" let's just hope no one flips at Aiden's idea of a few kids... and if i have any, i'll have to keep the news away from Orochimaru-ojisan." Junsei sais as she looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next