Naruto Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 2009-08-29

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Aiden pushed Naka away, making sure she was safe. He took full impact of Darkamaru's blow, and he crashed into the tree behind him. Blood dripped from the corner of his mouth, and he wiped it away. "Don't you DARE touch my girl." He cut his other arm, gathering more black blood. "She is MINE!" Aiden took off his blood-stained cloak, throwing it Naka's direction. He faced Darkamaru and the ghost, and uncovered his right eye. It was mechanical and ice blue, somewhat similar to Buta's. "This thing ain't as good as Sharingan...But heck, she made it for ME, so I'll use it." Black chakra came from the eye, floating over the ground. A dome of it appeared around Naka. Aiden ran at Darkamaru, black chakra covering his fists.
darkamaru ran at him and they're attacks clashed causing a white blast and a crater from the impact.buta instinctively made a glass wall from his sand jutsus which absorbed the attack but then shattered and buta stood in front of naka to protect her from the blast and debbiri grabbed kintiyu.
Back to top Go down
Ember Sparks
Genin
Ember Sparks

Number of posts : 3373
Registration date : 2009-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:43 pm

((Join now?If not ill delete this post...))
Ember was just in time as she ran down the hill and towards them,stumbling on the way.
"No!!" She screamed at a high pitched tone,she didnt want Dark,her best friend,hurt.
She covered her eyes and couldnt stop herself,she ran right into them both.
((lol dumb i know XD just like me hehe LOL))
She flew back with intense speed,then slammed against the grass knocked out....
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

Number of posts : 18267
Registration date : 2009-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:50 pm

"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" Aiden had been hit by the glass, but he didn't care. The damage was great, but the chakra was even greater. He ran towards Buta, and swerved around him to Naka. Picking her up,Aiden dropped her off a safe way from everyone else. She hid what she summoned from him, curled in her arms. He walked back to Darkamaru, eyes silvery white. "Leave her alone from this."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" Aiden had been hit by the glass, but he didn't care. The damage was great, but the chakra was even greater. He ran towards Buta, and swerved around him to Naka. Picking her up,Aiden dropped her off a safe way from everyone else. She hid what she summoned from him, curled in her arms. He walked back to Darkamaru, eyes silvery white. "Leave her alone from this."
dakamaru glared at him angrily."i did.this is between me and you.buta just saved her life!!and you endangered it with your attacking!!if you weren't a jealous idiot she would be safe!!!i'll go down with you if i have to!!!!!i WILL kill you!!!naka loves you and you treat her like trash!!!!well i'll speed up my own death date to track you through the underworld if i need to!!!!I HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO MAKE YOU PAY!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:04 pm

Junsei watched as the fight started to get out of hand with Darkmaru and Aiden. She closed her eyes and debated on what to do. Should she jump in and help Darkmaru or just stand in the side lines as she had been the whole time? Junsei opened her eyes and saw that Aiden's attention was completely off of Naka. Junsei inched towards Naka, making sure she was out of Aiden's line of sight.

" Ne, Come on Naka-san, lets get you away from here." Junsei whispered as she grabbed Naka's arm and tried to pull her away from the scene.

This was too intense for her to handle without her going berserk.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 pm

"S-stop..." Naka was trying to stand up, but didn't have the energy. "Danna, Darkamaru, don't..."

"Just because she's got feelings for me doesn't mean I have to return them. All three of us will meet in hell." A three-layer dome of thick chakra surrounded Naka. Aiden ran to Darkamaru again. "Jigoku Rendan!" Black figures appeared from the ground. They took form of incubi and succubi. All of the demons attacked Darkamaru and the spirit.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"S-stop..." Naka was trying to stand up, but didn't have the energy. "Danna, Darkamaru, don't..."

"Just because she's got feelings for me doesn't mean I have to return them. All three of us will meet in hell." A three-layer dome of thick chakra surrounded Naka. Aiden ran to Darkamaru again. "Jigoku Rendan!" Black figures appeared from the ground. They took form of incubi and succubi. All of the demons attacked Darkamaru and the spirit.
the spirit now raised his hands and a black blast of chakra blasted the demons away.i looked at aiden now."naka doesn't want me to fight you.or for you to fight me.now i must say sorry...to naka...but now i fight no more for her freedom...she doesn't want that...now i fight for my own honor.the spirit you see is my father.and you had your attack aim at him...so now...i will not hold back...for i...am the son of the kage of the now destroyed shadow village...the son of Meiranpu Darkadow...i am the person...who WILL kill you!!!!"darkamaru now stood still and wind,water,fire,earth,and lightning now flew around him.he shot blasts of pure elemental chakra at aiden,destroying his demons.the spirit simply nodded and smiled.he then faded away,smiling at his son's progress.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:38 pm

"Then I won't fight for Naka's sake. I will fight for our future. And there is no place for you there." The demons melted away. Now only Darkamaru and Aiden were left. He wiped his hand over his cuts, causing his palms to be caked with demon blood. "Shinu no Jigoku!" Aiden ran to Darkamaru again, his pupils slit and dilated. He aimed at Darkamaru, chakra-layered kunai in each hand.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"Then I won't fight for Naka's sake. I will fight for our future. And there is no place for you there." The demons melted away. Now only Darkamaru and Aiden were left. He wiped his hand over his cuts, causing his palms to be caked with demon blood. "Shinu no Jigoku!" Aiden ran to Darkamaru again, his pupils slit and dilated. He aimed at Darkamaru, chakra-layered kunai in each hand.
darkamaru extended both arms and black chakra blasted out at aiden."ULTIMATE FORBIDDEN TECHNIQUE:UNDERWORLD BANISHMENT!!!!!"darkamaru began to make seals and then grabbed aidens shoulders.the two of them then grew chakra shackles around their ankles.debbiri saw this and jumped at darkamaru and the three burned into black fire.they appeared in the underworld."hehe,now aiden,you are shackled here for an eternity!!demon or no,you can't get away!"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:53 pm

"...At least I'm not alone..." Aiden smirked, and pulled a string. There was a swirl of chakra, and Aiden's cloak appeared - along with Naka.

"W-wha??" She looked around, completely mortified. "D-Danna-sama?"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:59 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"...At least I'm not alone..." Aiden smirked, and pulled a string. There was a swirl of chakra, and Aiden's cloak appeared - along with Naka.

"W-wha??" She looked around, completely mortified. "D-Danna-sama?"
"you scum..."debbiri looked at me."darkamaru...why did you use that jutsu?you sealed yourself here too..."darkamaru grinned."i had a plan.no worries..."just then,an old man with a wooden cane walked up along with several other people."aiden...you've gone from your own little world of whatever you want...into the darkadow section of the underworld...meet my ancesters.they will keep you company for years,centuries,eons..."darkamaru then walked towards naka and reached out.he took the string and tore it."debbiri.take naka back with you."debbiri nodded and grabbed naka's hand.sand swirled around debbiri,who also grabbed darkamaru and the three appeared back on earth.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:08 pm

"W-wait! No! D-Danna!" She called out to him, but it was too late. Aiden had disappeared. "AIDEN!!!"

-

"Hm...I'll be back...Time will come." He sat down, touching the end of the string.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"W-wait! No! D-Danna!" She called out to him, but it was too late. Aiden had disappeared. "AIDEN!!!"

-

"Hm...I'll be back...Time will come." He sat down, touching the end of the string.
darkamaru frowned."i'm...sorry naka...but he was cruel to you.he actually dragged you down with him because he was sent down.but for you...i will brig him back."darkamaru said the last part with a tinge of spite.he had hated aiden from the moment he met him.he was cruel and used naka...darkamaru wondered what was going through goru's head...

debbiri used a technique which caused aidens shackles to break so he could re emerge.as much as debbiri hated him,she and darkamaru could neither one see naka so sad...
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:01 pm

Naka rubbed her eyes, holding back tears. She was taught not to cry, not even when hurt, so she just dropped to the ground, clutching Aiden's cloak.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:11 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
Naka rubbed her eyes, holding back tears. She was taught not to cry, not even when hurt, so she just dropped to the ground, clutching Aiden's cloak.
debbiri walked over to her."don't worry...when he wants to come back,i freed him."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 pm

There was a poof of smoke, and a grey and white rose appeared. It floated down, onto Naka's head, and wilted. She took the dead rose, eyes wide. With another, bigger, poof of smoke, Aiden appeared on his knees infront of Naka. He smiled at her, and she looked at him, shocked.

"TEME!!!" Goru walked over, his little body covered with swirling chakra. "DIE!!!"
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:44 pm

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
There was a poof of smoke, and a grey and white rose appeared. It floated down, onto Naka's head, and wilted. She took the dead rose, eyes wide. With another, bigger, poof of smoke, Aiden appeared on his knees infront of Naka. He smiled at her, and she looked at him, shocked.

"TEME!!!" Goru walked over, his little body covered with swirling chakra. "DIE!!!"
darkamaru walked in front of him."goru,i know you hate him and i can't blame you the slightest bit.but your sister doesn't hate him.i could've had him removed from the realm of the living,which i did,but naka cried.and do you really want her sad?"
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:30 pm

"...Fine." The chakra faded a bit, but not completely. "I won't kill him."

Goru blasted a surge of chakra at Aiden, and a chunk in his side was blown out. Thick black blood gushed out from the wound, and Aiden clutched it tightly, with a slightly pained expression. The wound healed, leaving a hole in his shirt. Goru smirked evilly, and pushed him away from Naka. "Never said I wouldn't hurt him."
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:44 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"...Fine." The chakra faded a bit, but not completely. "I won't kill him."

Goru blasted a surge of chakra at Aiden, and a chunk in his side was blown out. Thick black blood gushed out from the wound, and Aiden clutched it tightly, with a slightly pained expression. The wound healed, leaving a hole in his shirt. Goru smirked evilly, and pushed him away from Naka. "Never said I wouldn't hurt him."
i started laughing."true,so true...i would help you but...i'm out of chakra and i need to rest..."
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 1:48 am

"...I'm not..." Goru lunged at Aiden, and the two began to wrestle madly.

"....too many boys in my life..." Naka sighed, holding the bloody cloak. "Debbiri-sensei...What does it feel like to have a big brother?"
Back to top Go down
Junsei Urame
Genin
Junsei Urame

Number of posts : 385
Registration date : 2009-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 2:56 am

Junsei sighed as the events took place. This was almost as bad as her morning train with Orochimaru She walked turned Darkmaru, her hands glowing green. She put them on his back and put her chakra into him. She didn't need it at the moment.

" There, now you can beat him down all you want." Junsei said as she pulled a a kunai equipped with an explosive tag on it and threw it in between the two, trying to separate them.

" Boys... Its hard to believe I know alot of them." Junsei muttered as she walked over to Naka.

She sat down by her feet as she watched the fight.
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:04 am

Naka smiled at Junsei's comment. All boys had brought her was drama. Lots of drama.

Aiden threw Goru away, but the little boy landed on his feet and ran to Aiden again. They fought again, occasionally getting in hits. A stray shot bounced over to Naka, singing the hem of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:19 am

Junsei Urame wrote:
Junsei sighed as the events took place. This was almost as bad as her morning train with Orochimaru She walked turned Darkmaru, her hands glowing green. She put them on his back and put her chakra into him. She didn't need it at the moment.

" There, now you can beat him down all you want." Junsei said as she pulled a a kunai equipped with an explosive tag on it and threw it in between the two, trying to separate them.

" Boys... Its hard to believe I know alot of them." Junsei muttered as she walked over to Naka.

She sat down by her feet as she watched the fight.
darkamaru smiled."thanks junsei."he got up and grabbed goru."hey little dude,i got a plan.ima gonna throw you at aiden along with my yang flame jutsu.he can only dodge one."xD
Back to top Go down
Nakashima Kuroda
Admin
Nakashima Kuroda

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:24 am

"All right." Aiden grinned, and his teeth seemed to get a bit sharp. "Let's do it."

(what time is it in your countries? Its 10.30 pm here.)
Back to top Go down
Darkamaru
Genin
Darkamaru

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:27 am

Nakashima Kuroda wrote:
"All right." Aiden grinned, and his teeth seemed to get a bit sharp. "Let's do it."

(what time is it in your countries? Its 10.30 pm here.)
((10:26...))
"yang flame!"i shot black fire from my mouth at aiden and i threw goru through it.it didn't burn him however...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.   Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends. - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nothing to do, but in the need for more friends.
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next